X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

VAN HALEN - the next generation...

my daughter (13) is on a pupils' message board in germany and there is a forum of =VH= fans...

they were discussing the new tour and the line-up and my little girl wanted to know about the roth - hagar issue...(she hasn't known that there was something like hagar in VH so far ) so I showed her the difference from 2004 and 2007...

first thing she asked when she saw hagar in the worchester vid was... "is he gay?"

how proud can you be as a father???
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)
  • philouze
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

Dirk, I don't want kids, and I'll never have one (I must fuck for that).. But, you got a hell of a daughter !
    "Is he gay ?".... You bet your ass he is !! hehe
    Outstanding !

Comment

• Hummarstra
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Re: VAN HALEN - the next generation...

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
        my daughter (13) is on a pupils' message board in germany and there is a forum of =VH= fans...

they were discussing the new tour and the line-up and my little girl wanted to know about the roth - hagar issue...(she hasn't known that there was something like hagar in VH so far ) so I showed her the difference from 2004 and 2007...

first thing she asked when she saw hagar in the worchester vid was... "is he gay?"

how proud can you be as a father???
        LMAO!!! DavidLeeNatra - PRIDE Baby! PRIDE! They do say that Fathers and Daughters have a Special Bond....in this case =VH= is very insync and she's obviously a ROTH fan. You have taught her extremely well.

She has earned the pride of the RothArmy too!!!

As
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Funny story -

Every time Van Hagar would come on the radio I would make some kind of random insult about Hagar and turn it off. One day, when my daughter was about 6, "Why Can't this be Love" came on. I immediately heard the sweetest, but yet disgusted, little voice coming from the back seat of my car. She said "Spammy Gaygar!".

Funny thing is, at the time, I had never used that one! She made it up herself!

I was very proud.
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            Funny story -

Every time Van Hagar would come on the radio I would make some kind of random insult about Hagar and turn it off. One day, when my daughter was about 6, "Why Can't this be Love" came on. I immediately heard the sweetest, but yet disgusted, little voice coming from the back seat of my car. She said "Spammy Gaygar!".

Funny thing is, at the time, I had never used that one! She made it up herself!

I was very proud.
            Dave would love this story
            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

we KNOW how to teach the kids...
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

She is now 13, btw. And loves CVH.

My other daughter is 18 and she has thanked me for "teaching" her. She has scored points with some of the guys she has liked because she knew so much about Roth and CVH. Not to mention her CVH logo Tshirt.

And let me tell you about my son...lol...tell me if I'm boring you!

He has CVH on his playlist. He was doing some yard work for me and had his tunes on and he's got at least a dozen or so CVH songs he bagged from my CDs.

Well edjamacated kids.
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                  we KNOW how to teach the kids...
                  I wish. Nelly Fortado and Beyonce is what I got. And I've tried fucking everything...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
                    I wish. Nelly Fortado and Beyonce is what I got. And I've tried fucking everything...
                    ouch...it started with the question "dad, you 'got eye of the tiger?'"

and I went "sure, but how about a little 'panama' instead?"...

it worked...
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

tell me if I'm boring you!

no way...
                      Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jharp84
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

"5-er" ! Sorry I didn't get ya in the past!! I thought I did til I checked the "list"! Better "late than never" is my motto in life!

Comment

• bantonelli
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

She is now 13, btw. And loves CVH.

My other daughter is 18 and she has thanked me for "teaching" her. She has scored points with some of the guys she has liked because she knew so much about Roth and CVH. Not to mention her CVH logo Tshirt.

And let me tell you about my son...lol...tell me if I'm boring you!

He has CVH on his playlist. He was doing some yard work for me and had his tunes on and he's got at least a dozen or so CVH songs he bagged from my CDs.

Well edjamacated kids.
                          DG - Are you attending the show with your kids? They definitely have a great education and the hippest Mom! I'm sure their friends are envious of their knowledge of the coolest Rock History, compliments of their "Hot for Teacher" (MOM!)

...Who ever said that a fine education doesn't first start in the home.

Comment

• jharp84
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli

...Who ever said that a fine education doesn't first start in the home.
                            A+++ for that! Bunnie! :ssmile:

Comment

• Deklon
                              Roadie
                              • Jul 2007

My 5 and 3 year olds sing a lot of the words to several songs. And get this...they make me play Van Halen songs on the guitar for them all the time. The 3 tear old always makes me play Unchained about 40 times. The play the "drums" and tomborine.

Comment

Working...