X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

How I feel after getting my tickets for the show in Vancouver

This is how i feel waiting for the show in Vancouver......

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NZ0sL7FPkpE"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NZ0sL7FPkpE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

still processing, geez how long does it take..........?
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• slimdon
      Roadie
      • Feb 2004

After gettin' my tix to the show, the Reverend feels ex-f**king-static!!
      Goin' to the Auburn Hills show first, so I should be exceptionally ready by the time the Vancouver experience happens.

Last edited by slimdon; 10-07-2007, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jurak
        This is how i feel waiting for the show in Vancouver......

That must be me you're dancing with!!! I feel exactly the same. First time since I was pregnant that I couldn't wait for December!!!!
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• CVH Rulz
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2005

you feel gay?

Comment

• Jurak
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
            I feel gay!
            Are you some kind of homophobe gearbox, or is everything in your life related to "gay"

It's O.K. I'm happy too......
            not gay happy tho...... so fuck off........ :eek:
            Last edited by Jurak; 10-08-2007, 10:20 PM.
            That is all.
            Icon.

Comment

Working...