Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Non-Dating for 6 months!

Wow, I'm sane!!!!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Non-Dating for 6 months!

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
    Wow, I'm sane!!!!
    And you'll stay that way as long as you don't date!

Comment

• Douglas T.
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

What ya got a herpe outbreak or something? Just kidding! Good luck!

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Hey NateDogg... Hope all is good up there in Minneapolis. I had to stay over night in Bloomington on my way home from the VH Charlotte gig....the flight made me lose my connection to Los Angeles. The Days Inn I stayed at was truly something to be desired ?? Seems that Minnesota does have nice hospitality

Just think of yourself on "Dating Hiatus"....after all, you've got VH coming to your town on 10/24...there should be some interesting eye-candy for you there!
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
          Hey NateDogg... Hope all is good up there in Minneapolis. I had to stay over night in Bloomington on my way home from the VH Charlotte gig....the flight made me lose my connection to Los Angeles. The Days Inn I stayed at was truly something to be desired ?? Seems that Minnesota does have nice hospitality

Just think of yourself on "Dating Hiatus"....after all, you've got VH coming to your town on 10/24...there should be some interesting eye-candy for you there!
          Bloomington is ok....You would of had more fun in downtown Minneapolis or the western subs, which I call the "Milf Zone"

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Wow, I'm sane!!!!
            You don't need to date. Just find a good friend you can fuck.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              You don't need to date. Just find a good friend you can fuck.
              Yeah, I hear ya. I went out with a bunch of friends last night, and a lot of them were women, and they are like those girls are checking you out...I'm like I don't give a rat's ass, I'm here to have fun!!!

Comment

• DirtyDeeds
                Roadie
                • Mar 2007

It's been 10 months for me, but not because I chose to do so...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DirtyDeeds
                  It's been 10 months for me, but not because I chose to do so...
                  Your 19, don't worry about it!

Comment

• DirtyDeeds
                    Roadie
                    • Mar 2007

Your 19, don't worry about it!
                    I'm not worried! I don't take myself seriously at all, so anything you read from me is probably said in a completely different tone than you might think.

Although, I wouldn't mind getting some of the sex that goes along with dating before my sexual prime is over lol! It's also been 10 months since my last fuck! haha!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DirtyDeeds
                      I'm not worried! I don't take myself seriously at all, so anything you read from me is probably said in a completely different tone than you might think.

Although, I wouldn't mind getting some of the sex that goes along with dating before my sexual prime is over lol! It's also been 10 months since my last fuck! haha!
                      I think sex is better now, and I'm 31.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Yeah, I hear ya. I went out with a bunch of friends last night, and a lot of them were women, and they are like those girls are checking you out...I'm like I don't give a rat's ass, I'm here to have fun!!!
                        Even if you don't care, you know they were checking you out cuz you were with a bunch of chicks, right?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Vanessa
                          Roadie
                          • Jun 2007

:confused:

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            Even if you don't care, you know they were checking you out cuz you were with a bunch of chicks, right?
                            It is a good trick, actually...has worked for me once or twice...
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by bueno bob
                              It is a good trick, actually...has worked for me once or twice...
                              Yup: a lot of women are competative, if they see a guy with a hot girl, then he becomes more appealing.
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...