PDA

View Full Version : Non-Dating for 6 months!

NATEDOG001976
10-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Wow, I'm sane!!!!

Little Texan
10-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
Wow, I'm sane!!!!

And you'll stay that way as long as you don't date! :D

Douglas T.
10-07-2007, 02:22 PM
What ya got a herpe outbreak or something? Just kidding! Good luck!

bantonelli
10-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Hey NateDogg... Hope all is good up there in Minneapolis. I had to stay over night in Bloomington on my way home from the VH Charlotte gig....the flight made me lose my connection to Los Angeles. The Days Inn I stayed at was truly something to be desired ?? Seems that Minnesota does have nice hospitality :)

Just think of yourself on "Dating Hiatus"....after all, you've got VH coming to your town on 10/24...there should be some interesting eye-candy for you there!

NATEDOG001976
10-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Hey NateDogg... Hope all is good up there in Minneapolis. I had to stay over night in Bloomington on my way home from the VH Charlotte gig....the flight made me lose my connection to Los Angeles. The Days Inn I stayed at was truly something to be desired ?? Seems that Minnesota does have nice hospitality :)

Just think of yourself on "Dating Hiatus"....after all, you've got VH coming to your town on 10/24...there should be some interesting eye-candy for you there!

Bloomington is ok....You would of had more fun in downtown Minneapolis or the western subs, which I call the "Milf Zone"

Nitro Express
10-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Wow, I'm sane!!!!

You don't need to date. Just find a good friend you can fuck.

NATEDOG001976
10-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

Yeah, I hear ya. I went out with a bunch of friends last night, and a lot of them were women, and they are like those girls are checking you out...I'm like I don't give a rat's ass, I'm here to have fun!!!

DirtyDeeds
10-07-2007, 08:08 PM
It's been 10 months for me, but not because I chose to do so...

NATEDOG001976
10-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by DirtyDeeds
It's been 10 months for me, but not because I chose to do so...

Your 19, don't worry about it!

DirtyDeeds
10-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Your 19, don't worry about it!

I'm not worried! I don't take myself seriously at all, so anything you read from me is probably said in a completely different tone than you might think.

Although, I wouldn't mind getting some of the sex that goes along with dating before my sexual prime is over lol! It's also been 10 months since my last fuck! haha!

NATEDOG001976
10-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by DirtyDeeds
I'm not worried! I don't take myself seriously at all, so anything you read from me is probably said in a completely different tone than you might think.

Although, I wouldn't mind getting some of the sex that goes along with dating before my sexual prime is over lol! It's also been 10 months since my last fuck! haha!

I think sex is better now, and I'm 31.

Ally_Kat
10-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I hear ya. I went out with a bunch of friends last night, and a lot of them were women, and they are like those girls are checking you out...I'm like I don't give a rat's ass, I'm here to have fun!!!

Even if you don't care, you know they were checking you out cuz you were with a bunch of chicks, right?

Vanessa
10-08-2007, 12:41 AM
:confused:

bueno bob
10-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Even if you don't care, you know they were checking you out cuz you were with a bunch of chicks, right?

It is a good trick, actually...has worked for me once or twice... :)

binnie
10-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
It is a good trick, actually...has worked for me once or twice... :)

Yup: a lot of women are competative, if they see a guy with a hot girl, then he becomes more appealing.

WACF
10-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Yup: a lot of women are competative, if they see a guy with a hot girl, then he becomes more appealing.

Yeah really.

I always found it was feast or famine.

You either got nothing or had to choose...

NATEDOG001976
10-09-2007, 01:35 AM
It's all good. I'm having fun.

WACF
10-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Enjoy the sanity....

Nitro Express
10-10-2007, 04:04 AM

It's fun to play in that culdron if you have an isecure ego to stroke and I had a big one in my younger years.

I went to two large universities so a shortage of women was no problem. I think people in small towns and school tend to get that "I own you" attitude. Not so in a bigger population. It was at the University of Washington in Seattle where I learned the "Fucking Friend" concept and the sex is so good there you about go to the next galaxy on it. Nothing to prove, just fuck.

Ellyllions
10-10-2007, 08:23 AM

Can I get an AMEN?!
:p

I wish more single women understood this!

Warham
10-10-2007, 08:33 AM
I gotta stop reading this stuff in the morning.

binnie
10-10-2007, 08:40 AM

I went to two large universities so a shortage of women was no problem. I think people in small towns and school tend to get that "I own you" attitude. Not so in a bigger population. It was at the University of Washington in Seattle where I learned the "Fucking Friend" concept and the sex is so good there you about go to the next galaxy on it. Nothing to prove, just fuck.

I had a similar experience at a University here (UK), although our Unis are nowhere near as big as yours there are still thousands of people and thus plenty of opportunity for a "friend fuck" situation. People often think it's unhealthy (mentally/ emotionally) but I disagree - it helped me get a lot of things out of my system which meant that by the time I was 21/22 I was acrtually ready for a relationship, whereas before I had just looked at relationships as a way to get sex, and consequently ended up hurting a lot of women.

NATEDOG001976
10-10-2007, 11:16 AM
I've found that the less you try to meet women, they will meet you. Strange but true.

bueno bob
10-10-2007, 11:53 AM
They're all around us, they're everywhere -
You meet them this place, and then meet them there...

OK, Kiss mode off for the day. Sorry.

jgdrag
10-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
They're all around us, they're everywhere -
You meet them this place, and then meet them there...

OK, Kiss mode off for the day. Sorry.

Right on

Nitro Express
10-10-2007, 04:14 PM
I had a similar experience at a University here (UK), although our Unis are nowhere near as big as yours there are still thousands of people and thus plenty of opportunity for a "friend fuck" situation. People often think it's unhealthy (mentally/ emotionally) but I disagree - it helped me get a lot of things out of my system which meant that by the time I was 21/22 I was acrtually ready for a relationship, whereas before I had just looked at relationships as a way to get sex, and consequently ended up hurting a lot of women.

Exactly. I had something in common with my fucking friends. One girl I fucked was into soccer and played on the girls team. Another was on the basketball team. We got together because of a mutual interest and sex was not the motive in the friendship at first. What happened with the soccer player is a bunch of us ended up going to a water park together. I saw her in a swimsuit and realized she had a great body and I was hooked. We started playing footsie while watching a movie and we were romping each other hard later that night. It was great :D.

Nitro Express
10-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Then I had a fucking friend who liked to ski. We had dinner afterwards and she looked so cute in the candle light. We ended up staying the night at a Holiday Inn. :D

I just wanted to go skiing with someone who could handle steep and deep powder. She could. A fuck was not on my mind but one thing led to another and....

NATEDOG001976
10-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Good work!!

jharp84
10-14-2007, 12:16 AM
HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE!! THINGS ARE REVERSED!! YA SE IF IT IS THE GALS LOOKIN FOR GUYS! WHOLE LOT EASIER! WTF W/THE GAME - GETTIN HARDER TO PLAY FOR US OLDER FOLK HERE? GOD - I WISH THE WOMEN WERE THE HUNTERS! THEY MIGHT GET A LITTLE
PERSPECTIVE ON A GUYS JOB??? YA KNOW????

Mezro
10-14-2007, 05:00 PM
Wow, I'm sane!!!!

How is your hand holding up?

Mezro...have you torn the jacket off the sausage yet?...

binnie
10-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE!! THINGS ARE REVERSED!! YA SE IF IT IS THE GALS LOOKIN FOR GUYS! WHOLE LOT EASIER! WTF W/THE GAME - GETTIN HARDER TO PLAY FOR US OLDER FOLK HERE? GOD - I WISH THE WOMEN WERE THE HUNTERS! THEY MIGHT GET A LITTLE
PERSPECTIVE ON A GUYS JOB??? YA KNOW????

Amen to that!

NATEDOG001976
10-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Amen to that!

Women are kinda the hunters in dating. Most of the time you just lay back and not give a rat's-ass and they come runnin'. I see guys trying to flirt way to hard all over and at work..ect. Fuck that, that's wasted energy...going back to my roots. My new strategy is to make them ask you out!

Boom!