PDA

View Full Version : Muslims In The Middle East Are Still Living in 600 A.D.

Hardrock69
10-07-2007, 11:09 PM
It is kinda like tribes in Africa.

Still living as they did 3,000 years ago, but now with modern technology.

Still superstitious, etc.

The Islamic Culture has hardly changed at all.

Certainly not in 150 years.

There is an amazing two-book set I discovered a few years back.

I am the sort who does not care to read fucking history text books.

I want to read books actually written by people who were THERE at (insert historical event/era/etc. here).

For instance, just this evening I began reading the memoirs of Robert E. Lee.

Anyway, this set is called:

"Personal Narrative Of A Pilgrimage To Al-Madina & Mecca" By Sir Richard F. Burton.

No, this is not the actor by that name.

The events he describes happened in the 1850s.

Back then, if a white or non-Muslim person was discovered in Saudi Arabia, CERTAINLY during the annual hajj, the penalty was DEATH.

Guess what? It is pretty much the same now. Though I assume they have relaxed a bit on the 'white' aspect of it (as long as you are a Muslim).

Anyway, it is a fantastic read.

At a young age, he displayed an incredible gift for language, he spoke twenty-nine European, Asian, and African languages, and many dialects of those languages.

Here is the Wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Francis_Burton

My point is, when he went to the Middle East, he posed as an Arab, his skin was dark enough, and he was familiar enough with the languages and customs of the entire region, and he was able to make the pilgramage without being discovered.

If you want to read about Islam, and the Muslim world, his narrative is a splendid source of information, as it is mostly like a daily journal, in which he explains all of the minutae of day-to-day life in the Muslim world in 1853.

And so.....the technology is now different than it was 154 years ago, but the culture has remained the same.

Stupid camel-fuckers who have access to modern technology.

It is a shame they are not intelligent enough that they can actually adapt to modern society on this planet.

That is the problem they have. And as a result, it is the problem WE have.

If they do not understand something, their childish, retarded, infantile reaction is to try to kill innocent people.

Fucking morons.

If only they could actually live peacefully in the 21st-century.

But no.

They are still a bunch of backwards goddam camel-jockeys.

Disclaimer: The above rant is directed at those assholes whose sole purpose in life is to destroy everyone and everything around them in the name of Allah, because they are too fucking stupid to understand what it takes to co-exist peacefully with people of other cultures.

MANY Muslims HAVE adapted to the modern world, and do wish to co-exist peacefully.

But the fucktard asshats that are responsible for us being over there need to all be rounded up, taken out in the desert, and blown to bits with tons of Napalm.

Fuck those assholes.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention the books for anyone interested. This guy was another person who could be labelled as an "Indiana Jones" kinda guy.

Read the Wikipedia entry, and prepare to be amazed.
:cool:

Nitro Express
10-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Yeah. I knew some Muslims at college who broke every rule in the Quran just about but they still were fucking Muslim and superior to non-Muslims.

Don't even get me started on trying to get permission from Saudi Arabia to scuba dive at one of their Red Sea Resorts.

BITEYOASS
10-08-2007, 12:35 PM
We need alternative energy and fast! I don't care if we do need to build some more nuclear power plants or if solar panels cost too much. Once we cut off the fossils fuels to the point where we have no need to import and have a surplus in our domestic production, then they'll all go back to goat herding in the middle east.

Nickdfresh
10-08-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm sorry, but this thread is a whole retarded blanket statement and generalization...