PDA

View Full Version : 2nd half setlist youtubes ...

Eyes of the Night
10-09-2007, 11:10 PM
I'm getting hella tired of the same 7 songs over and over n' shit ... come on peeps we need variety up in this mug!!! ...

See ya at the show!;) ...

*takes a pull from the bud tap*

:gulp:

I just fell off the wagon! ... and stood n' looked down ... lost a lot of peeps there baby got no time to messa round ...

ELVIS
10-09-2007, 11:43 PM
LMAO!

:D

Hummarstra
10-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Actually, it seem most of the peeps posting these clips on youtube have never even heard of the RothArmy. I don't think any of them post here. I've sent messages to some of them telling them I was gonna post them here and they'er like "umm..what..who??" So, there ya go.

Dan
10-10-2007, 02:03 AM
Never Heard Of The Roth Army,WTF?

Spread The Word.:D

DavidLeeNatra
10-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Dan

I wonder how life is at the linx these days...must be a whole lot of crybabies over there being at the wrong party... :D

Eyes of the Night
10-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Hummarstra
Actually, it seem most of the peeps posting these clips on youtube have never even heard of the RothArmy. I don't think any of them post here. I've sent messages to some of them telling them I was gonna post them here and they'er like "umm..what..who??" So, there ya go.

So that's what it is ... I knew there was something fishy bout this whole thing humma ... good call on your part though ... I knew I was getting to spoiled up in this mug ...

Jurak
10-17-2007, 12:16 AM
we will have to leave comments with a link to the army here....that'll spread the word a bit!! :D

jgdrag
10-20-2007, 01:32 AM
Looks like nobody has heard of So This I s Love

naturochem
10-20-2007, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Dan

Have the webmeisters even re-opened new membership yet??

I was under the impression the site was still closed to new members...