X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAN HLN CA
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2005

Day of Dave

What a way to celebrate a B-day, give Cleveland the Hall of Fame show it missed and wipe away the disgrace of the Spaminated Induction injustice.

Good times ensue thanks to you.

Every day is VH inspired again as it should be.

Giving us all we wanted only better than we expected.

Rip it tonight, RIP sheep and to those at tonight festivities, raise em high for DLR living the dream!
  • Dave2007
    Roadie
    • Feb 2007

Happy Birthday Dave!!!! Philly kicked ass!!!!!!!! 10th row. to the "fans" who won't see the show because spambos girlfriend is not there I have this message ha ha ha aha haaa hahahahahahahahahaha good more tix for me God bless all, later

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

see rothtober 10 thread..........
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ace diamond
        see rothtober 10 thread..........
        Ace, congrats on the mod gig!

You and I are in for real treat Nov 20th because by then VH will be in full stride.
        I purposely missed first 3 songs in Charlotte to get the full effect of Homecoming ceremonies.

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by van hln CA

You and I are in for real treat Nov 20th because by then VH will be in full stride.
          I purposely missed first 3 songs in Charlotte to get the full effect of Homecoming ceremonies.
          DUDE....I GOT TIX FOR DEC. 20TH. ANAHEIM,2ND NIGHT.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

BUT WE ARE IN FOR A BIG TREAT AS THE SHOW I AM SEEING WILL BE THE 3RD TO LAST.

Comment

• TN Dave Fan
              Full On Cocktard
              • Mar 2004

Happy Roth Day to all ... Rothtober 10th ... Roth on.
              All is finally right with the world - Van Halen has finally gotten back together.

Comment

• TN Dave Fan
                Full On Cocktard
                • Mar 2004

Yes I share Birthday week with DAVE.... Us Libra's are all gifted and blessed with Rothtober birthdays - mine was on Monday the 8th.

E
                All is finally right with the world - Van Halen has finally gotten back together.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

were in for more than a treat, we's in for the Triumphant return of the Kings back to the Top in the music capitol of the World.

I was at the last Forum VH show in '84 5th row center 23 years ago and paid $150. This time thats face value-inflation, same tix via broker are $3000 ouch$&@!

As great as the old shows were, Never have they played as tight as Charlotte and it was 1st show, like we have been saying imagine how perfect 2 months of practice are gonna show.
                  I just hope they Dvd LA for hometown history and no better place or time.

Right now Cleveland is probably hearing Eruption and tomorrow by the grace of You Tube we get more gems. What great days these are VH 24/7 on demand, something new every day. A year ago it was only rumors and speculation while today VH mainstream, downstream every die-hards wetdream.

We went from 3 vids in Oakland to VH in HD overnight. Elation does not suffice in describing Late 2007.

For the first time it feels sincere and not a swan song, there is no faking the gratitude in Dave or Ed, there is comfort knowing its strong no blowouts in site. Imagine 2008 new songs and rediscovery of creative heart. Even Val Bertinelli crying with happyness in Charlotte admiring the new found appreciation of each other. Pretty scarry that critics are now jaw dropped to the boys. Good vibes all around thanks to our Diamond and his tenacity willing this into reallity and hat's off to Wolf for having taste.

Daves bday encore bout now, hope Cleveland does him right.

Stones, Who, Zep in their 50's couldnt hold court like this in their dreams.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TN Dave Fan
                    Happy Roth Day to all ... Rothtober 10th ... Roth on.
                    Tennessee's best toast to you old#7 style!

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Ace - what up! Juice! are you a mod? now?

Comment

• jharp84
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Congrats on whatever the fuck! Juice and I crack a bottle a paigne-ggggaaaa! But I don't have any CO-CAAAAIIINNAAAAAA

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Happy Birthday Dave!!

I am guessing he is too bizzy to read this, but wtf...I'm glad he is spending his bday with 20,000 of his closest friends!!

Hello Cleveland!
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• jharp84
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl

Hello Cleveland!
                            Quoted from the Stern show day after 1996 VMA'S???? DG:confused:

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

were in for more than a treat, we's in for the Triumphant return of the Kings back to the Top in the music capitol of the World.

I was at the last Forum VH show in '84 5th row center 23 years ago and paid $150. This time thats face value-inflation, same tix via broker are $3000 ouch$&@!

As great as the old shows were, Never have they played as tight as Charlotte and it was 1st show, like we have been saying imagine how perfect 2 months of practice are gonna show.
                              I just hope they Dvd LA for hometown history and no better place or time.

Right now Cleveland is probably hearing Eruption and tomorrow by the grace of You Tube we get more gems. What great days these are VH 24/7 on demand, something new every day. A year ago it was only rumors and speculation while today VH mainstream, downstream every die-hards wetdream.

We went from 3 vids in Oakland to VH in HD overnight. Elation does not suffice in describing Late 2007.

For the first time it feels sincere and not a swan song, there is no faking the gratitude in Dave or Ed, there is comfort knowing its strong no blowouts in site. Imagine 2008 new songs and rediscovery of creative heart. Even Val Bertinelli crying with happyness in Charlotte admiring the new found appreciation of each other. Pretty scarry that critics are now jaw dropped to the boys. Good vibes all around thanks to our Diamond and his tenacity willing this into reallity and hat's off to Wolf for having taste.

Daves bday encore bout now, hope Cleveland does him right.

Stones, Who, Zep in their 50's couldnt hold court like this in their dreams.
                              i was at that show at the l.a. forum in 1984.killer fucking show. i just wish i did not have to sit in the nosebleed seats. funny enough.......on dec.20th,nosebleed seats again........somethings never change

Comment

Working...