X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roy Munson
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

The other half.

I took a huge fucking shit last night. I saved up a bunch of shit in my intestines for a few days so I could do a little tribute to the other half.

I knew that I would have a huge python snake shit. I started pushing it out and then pinched it off about half way through. Then I pushed out the other half.

I got up to look in the bowl and there it was...2 halves of a giant piece of shit: Sammy and Mikey.

The End.
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...
  • kamaboko
    Head Fluffer
    • Nov 2006

Hmmm...aren't you the poet. Who cares about your shit?

Comment

• Roy Munson
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kamaboko
      Hmmm...aren't you the poet. Who cares about your shit?

Your mom did when I gave her a dirty sanchez you fucking cunt.
      I guess you're right...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
        I took a huge fucking shit last night. I saved up a bunch of shit in my intestines for a few days so I could do a little tribute to the other half.

I knew that I would have a huge python snake shit. I started pushing it out and then pinched it off about half way through. Then I pushed out the other half.

I got up to look in the bowl and there it was...2 halves of a giant piece of shit: Sammy and Mikey.

The End.
        FUCKIN' GRATE! POOP....
        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Roy Munson
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
          FUCKIN' GRATE! POOP....

We gotta meet up in MPLS before the show, bro. It's gonna be a blast. I gonna get big drunk.

I guess you're right...

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Re: The other half.

The End.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

The End.
              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

We gotta meet up in MPLS before the show, bro. It's gonna be a blast. I gonna get big drunk.

Nice, Hard Rock? We need a photo for the Army of all of us there!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Now that's good comedy!
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

That would be cool if you took a big dump and a came out a VH symbol! You would have to frame that!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I'm willing to bet (based on your clever sense of humor) that your shit has more talent than the "other half"!
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                        I'm willing to bet (based on your clever sense of humor) that your shit has more talent than the "other half"!
                        You are correct!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• light 'em up!
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2004

The End.
                          Stupid, but hilarious!

Comment

• gunsnmotley
                            Groupie
                            • Feb 2007

they say thats how Ed wrote poundcake

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by gunsnmotley
                              they say thats how Ed wrote poundcake
                              Classic, 5 Satrs!!!

Comment

Working...