PDA

View Full Version : Michael Anthony and eddies big plan

KING OF THE HIL
10-13-2007, 01:24 AM
I think most of you will all agree with this
Mike got the shaft right up his ass from the brothers.
Ed slipped his son in and never considered Mike in the fold.
I know a lot of people were a bit divided with mike doing shows with Sammy but mikes true love was always VH and spammy was nothing more then a paycheck for mike during the down time .
Mike never said i quit VH and I'm going on the road with Sammy.
mike kept busy with a former member of VH until ed made a decision on what the hell he wanted to do with the future of VH.
On the other hand Sammy would have not let anything come between what mikes true love was .
Mike has done interviews in the past with him talking to Dave about coming back to the band even while he was doing the SAM and Dave tour.
Its a shame that ed over the years has been known as the black sheep and mike has been known as the good guy of the band.
I know wolf is doing a fine job but i bet 90% of the viewing audience would rather mike back in the fold.
the crazy thing about this is ed said that you cant be in two bands
however mike was available at any time and would have left Sammy's tour in a new york second to join the biggest reunion of the year.
but according to mike ed never called him to talk about the future of van halen so that tells you that ed had this in his mind for a long time.
I feel sorry for MA i hope ha can one day complete the picture

Panamark
10-13-2007, 01:51 AM
Mike did say he was sick of waiting for Van Halen and was
heading out with Sammy.. He also sided with Sammy in
all levels of negotiation. The Halens got pissed off with
the relentless flogging of non related merchandise by
these two idiots, and apparently Mr Sobolewski couldnt
be bothered offering condolences to the Halens...

Ed's son comes of age and can deliver the goods..

Is it really that surprising ???

Jim Shetterlini
10-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by KING OF THE HIL
I know a lot of people were a bit divided with mike doing shows with Sammy but mikes true love was always VH and spammy was nothing more then a paycheck for mike during the down time .
mike kept busy with a former member of VH until ed made a decision on what the hell he wanted to do with the future of VH.
On the other hand Sammy would have not let anything come between what mikes true love was .

Its a shame that ed over the years has been known as the black sheep and mike has been known as the good guy of the band.
I know wolf is doing a fine job but i bet 90% of the viewing audience would rather mike back in the fold.
however mike was available at any time and would have left Sammy's tour in a new york second to join the biggest reunion of the year.
but according to mike ed never called him to talk about the future of van halen so that tells you that ed had this in his mind for a long time.

I think what we have now is for the best. And by that I mean to have Ed & Dave together and for the longevity of VH. Ed is happy, Dave is happy, and hell they sound fuckin great. I know for nostalgia sake, alot of people would like to see Mike, but you really got to look at this as continuing instead of just one tour. That was done with SPambo 3 yrs ago. I know it is easy to blame Ed for everything , but this might be one of those rare times where this move proves positive for all of us to experience the old magic of Ed & Dave for a few more years to come.

Dan
10-13-2007, 02:11 AM

What Band Is Mike In Again?

Grant
10-13-2007, 02:16 AM

I don't think we should feel sorry for Mike because I'm sure the guy's moved on from it all and he's got everything a man can be happy about (i.e. family, friends, money, etc).

vh rides again
10-13-2007, 02:42 AM
its all speculation, what they show you in interviews is a smokescreen, dave has said a hundred times that most shit you see is some type of gimmick, trick or outright lie.

you never know whats up eddies ass, no fucking idea , maybe mikes the asshole in all this, maybe hes a big fucking crybaby, maybe hes the biggest asshole of the bunch.
nobody knows, all people have to go by is some fan partied with him in some resaraunt or club, and of course he was the nicest guy in the world, baught me drinks all night, let me fuck his wife and all that shit.

all i know is, is that he took off with sammy hagar, so he chose his side.

fuck him, he made his bed, i doubt hes broke and he knew better than anyone what was going to happen with the future of vanhalen
he chose to go with sammy.
you dont go against the main person in your band, if sammy and ed were at odds, mikes dumb ass should have stayed put.

go into your workplace tomorrow and tell the boss the way its gonna be or else. its no different, what mike did was wrong, he sided with sammy hagar.

naturochem
10-13-2007, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by vh rides again
all people have to go by is some fan partied with him in some resaraunt or club, and of course he was the nicest guy in the world, baught me drinks all night, let me fuck his wife and all that shit.

Do you know me?? Did you also happen to be kickin' it at the Maui Marriott that day too?? He never said I could fuck his wife, but then again... I never asked... Probably would have suggested a dp!!

A nicer dude I've yet to meet, but does that mean I'm boycotting the fuckin second coming of some of the best experiences of my life?? Yeah, oh and why don't I also offer him my mortgage interest deduction to help offset what he could be making had he not decided to be Spammy's butt buddy...

Not that I blame the fat fuck one bit -- I realize that everyone believes that Mikey has enough dough to start his own fuckin' country, but I GUARANTEE that ain't the case... These guys spend more money on monthly auto maintenance than most fucks on this site make in an entire year! If you think Mikey can keep up the lifestyle he's used to & never lift a fuckin' finger for the rest of his life, you're fuckin' kidding yourself...

If it takes Ed bringin' his 16yo seed along to keep 'em sober, happy & rockin his motherfuckin ass off 'til '08 (& hopefully beyond..), so be it!!!

Panamark
10-13-2007, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Dan
What Band Is Mike In Again?

"THE HAGAR HALVES"

DrMaddVibe
10-13-2007, 08:32 AM
bassplayer was never that good to begin with. He was a nice guy that kept his mouth shut and that's why they kept him around. They never had to worry about bassplayer upstaging anybody because he couldn't! The minute bassplayer grew a stubby little spine they tossed his worthless ass over the Spammy. He made his bed...let him lie in it.

ziggysmalls
10-13-2007, 12:04 PM
My cousin said it the best after the Cleveland show the other night.

"Boy I sure missed that Jack Danials bass guitar"

I am beyond caring who fucked who over and all that shit. This band sounds great with Wolfgang and it is helping Eddie stay sober. No Wolfgang probably means no 2007 tour.

Good luck Mike.

kamaboko
10-13-2007, 12:10 PM

all i know is, is that he took off with sammy hagar, so he chose his side.

It wasn't an issue of choosing sides. It was an issue of wasting every day waiting for Ed to get the broom out of his own ass and the bottle out of the other hand. MA figured when you get your shit together give me a call, until then I'm not going to sit around wasting my life. Seems to me Dave did the same thing.

DrMaddVibe
10-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by kamaboko
It wasn't an issue of choosing sides. It was an issue of wasting every day waiting for Ed to get the broom out of his own ass and the bottle out of the other hand. MA figured when you get your shit together give me a call, until then I'm not going to sit around wasting my life. Seems to me Dave did the same thing.

WRONG!

Its all about choosing sides.

When you don't offer up condolences to a work partner's loss of mother and dad...much less even picking up a phone and talking you choose sides.

bassplayer didn't give a rat's ass about anything but a payday.

He's the one that signed away his rights because he didn't want to miss out on touring with what he thought was the "last" tour. It was the last tour all right. For Spammy and bassplayer on the same stage as anyone with the name Van Halen or Roth!

They chose sides. Stop defending the sheep and put it in perspective!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE SHEEP MUTHAFUCKAS!

LOS35
10-13-2007, 01:19 PM
For all the early years they were like a family and to not offer your condolences let alone show up for the funeral of your like step parents was real Fed up! Real classy..
How would you feel if a brother of yours knew your parents pasted and didn't say anything?!

Jim Shetterlini
10-13-2007, 01:49 PM
I believe that Mike is an easily manipulated person and Sammy has done a damn good job of calculating and caniving to where it helps his cause the best. He has got Mike firmly in his corner with the business deals and the so called great friendship and he now has made sure for his own benefit there will never be a full on reuinion of the original 4. Sammy loves this!!! But you know what, with Dave and Ed together again, less and less people are concerned about the bass player and more and more are lovin the magic on stage now. That is something Sammy does not understand be cause he never had that with Eddie and he never fuckin will!!!

ThrillsNSpills
10-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
"THE HAGAR HALVES"

One half of his belly

and the other half

chi-town324
10-13-2007, 02:11 PM
when M.A signed over his Van Halen rights, it was the beginning of the end...if he didn't know that, he is dumber than in thought

Red Death
10-13-2007, 03:59 PM
that hotsuace bitch is sleeping with the enemy of sheepshit! fuck him!

vh rides again
10-13-2007, 05:28 PM

i think your wrong, i dont think ed wanted to tour or work with sammy anymore. and as far as mike telling ed to give him a call, i doubt anyone in the music biz tells eddie vanhalen to give em a call when you get your head out your ass, especially mike anthony.

it was a issue of choosing sides, sammy hagar either quit or got thrown out of vanhalen, mike was in vanhalen, when sammy left the band mike joined him, sounds like he left the band to me.

hell when dave quit vanhalen he took 90% of the crew with him, does that meen they are still the crew for vanhalen? hell no it meens they are david lee roths crew.

fuck, give it up he took off with sammy.

ULTRAMAN VH
10-13-2007, 06:13 PM
I think Mike made a mistake joining Hagars entourage. He could have jammed with other musicians not affilliated with VH and the brothers would probably have cared less. Hell he should have recorded a solo album with guest musicians. Taking sides with a guy they kicked to the curb was a huge error. I would have loved to have seen the original line up back in PHILLY, but to be honest, during the show I think I glanced over to the left side of the stage about twice. My attention for about 97% of the show was on Dave and Ed. So even if Mike was there, I really would not have given him much attention. It was the same back in 84, I really didn't care much about what Anthony was doing. My attention back then was on Dave and Ed.

jharp84
10-13-2007, 07:52 PM
I thought I have seen this thread several times before??

chi-town324
10-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
I thought I have seen this thread several times before?? you have Juice:argh:

light 'em up!
10-13-2007, 08:43 PM

I was pretty happy with Wolf in Greensboro. I think Dave's hardest-core fans are quite ok with Wolf being there instead of Mike.

Mike had his run. Plus he has transmitted way too many negative tendencies toward Dave in the past while he snuggled up to Sammy.

Besides the reunion was about Dave and the Halens. We got that and more!

dave_is_vh
10-13-2007, 09:16 PM
[i]I know wolf is doing a fine job but i bet 90% of the viewing audience would rather mike back in the fold. [/B]

Actually I think about 50% of the people going to shows don't even know who Michael Anthony is and 49% prefer Wolfgang.

kamaboko
10-13-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by dave_is_vh
Actually I think about 50% of the people going to shows don't even know who Michael Anthony is

I'll take that bet. I'd be willing to bet 90% or more of those at these shows know who MA is. The only people I know going are VH fanatics and they certainly know who MA is. I don't know any casual VH fans going to see the show here.

jharp84
10-13-2007, 11:33 PM
I'll take that bet. I'd be willing to bet 90% or more of those at these shows know who MA is. The only people I know going are VH fanatics and they certainly know who MA is. I don't know any casual VH fans going to see the show here.

It is what it is! Do fans wanna see DAVE/ED/AL-? BOTTOM FUCKIN LINE!! There is no goin' back to sobieski! Wolfie doin OK! "ROLL W/IT PEEPS!! :tits:

bantonelli
10-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by ziggysmalls

I am beyond caring who fucked who over and all that shit. This band sounds great with Wolfgang and it is helping Eddie stay sober. No Wolfgang probably means no 2007 tour.

Good luck Mike.

Point is absolute. No Wolfie...No Ed.

Bassplayer was a fool to sign away his rights to VH to do a mediocre tour with Ronald McDonald for what? A little cash ? Bassplayer could have easily lived off the residual income he was receiving as a member of VH, even if they were on long term hiatus. He made is bed...let him lay in it. He's bad mouthed Dave before whether or not people think he's Mr. Nice Guy. He didn't give condolences for Ed's mother, whom he knew as a teenager. What was Bassplayer thinking?

What I find interesting is...without Sammy taking Bassplayer on his Cabo Party, who else was knocking on his door?:confused:

....yeah, that Jack Daniels Bass is really in demand :rolleyes:

jharp84
10-14-2007, 12:04 AM
AMEN BANTONELLI!!!

RogueHorseman
10-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
I believe that Mike is an easily manipulated person and Sammy has done a damn good job of calculating and caniving to where it helps his cause the best. He has got Mike firmly in his corner with the business deals and the so called great friendship and he now has made sure for his own benefit there will never be a full on reuinion of the original 4. Sammy loves this!!! But you know what, with Dave and Ed together again, less and less people are concerned about the bass player and more and more are lovin the magic on stage now. That is something Sammy does not understand be cause he never had that with Eddie and he never fuckin will!!!

Five well deserved stars.

Spot on.

Grant
10-14-2007, 12:19 AM
it was a issue of choosing sides, sammy hagar either quit or got thrown out of vanhalen, mike was in vanhalen, when sammy left the band mike joined him, sounds like he left the band to me.

I think you'll find Mike was pretty much out of Van Halen - at least in the brothers books - before the 2004 Hagar thing. He never chose sides. Even when Hagar was outed in 1996, Mike stayed put through that whole schamozzle disaster with Eddie's new "soul-mate" Cherone.

But whatever. I'm glad this tour is doing good even without Mike. But Ed's still fuckin' cockroach. *in Tony Montana voice*

TVGUY
10-17-2007, 10:05 PM

Yeah.. Spambo's rod in his anus..

jharp84
10-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Grant
But whatever. I'm glad this tour is doing good even without Mike. But Ed's still fuckin' cockroach. *in Tony Montana voice*

CANNOT DENY!! :mad2:

Terry
10-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Mike has done interviews in the past with him talking to Dave about coming back to the band even while he was doing the SAM and Dave tour.

Mike should be there.
Ed doesn't want him there.
Dave doesn't seem to care, least not enough to NOT tour with the Van Halens if Mike isn't there.
In principle, it SHOULD be the classic lineup.
In reality, in terms of the performance angle this year, am willing to speculate Mike's absence is having a limited effect, if any at all.
If Ed wants his kid in the band playing (and from the clips I've seen, the kid isn't fumbling the bass lines), and that is what it took to make Ed content enough to get off his duffer, get sober and get back with Roth, well, tough luck for Mike.
See Van Halen 2007 in concert...or don't. Really doesn't matter; the shows are all gonna sell out anyway, and for every person who doesn't go on principle there are gonna be a hundred others who WILL pay up for that ticket.
It's not like the band gives a shit if any one particular fan doesn't attend the shows because Mike's not there. Not with ticket sales as brisk as these.

Vinnie Velvet
10-18-2007, 10:49 AM
The thing that baffles me is the whole issue of Ed throwing Mike out of the band.

If Mike wanted to stay and play with the Halens after 04, he could have easily picked up the phone, called Ed or Al, said some nice things over the phone, asked if he could come down and jam and basically get Van Halen back up and going again --- I am sure the outcome would have been different.

But he did none of that. He made no calls.
He basically gave the impression to Ed and Al that he didn't want to play with them anymore. So, what do they do?? They saw Wolf really getting a handle on the bass, started jamming and went with him.

See, even Sam made the first move when he reconciled with Alex over dinner to get things going for theor 2004 reunion.

And Dave has said since '05, that every January, after the new year, he usually checks in with the Halens to see what's happening.

Basically, both Sam and Dave were proactive in these cases, thus they were able to rejoin the band.

Mike did nothing.

And then he starts to whine about "finding out on the Internet just like everyone else" about being replaced by Wolf??

Doesn't make sense since Mike made HIS choice.

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Well, we don't know the inside goings-on within the band, either...it's very possible Ed could have said "We'll call you when we need you" and then Mike found out over the net the same way we all did.

Vinnie Velvet
10-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, we don't know the inside goings-on within the band, either...

Exactly my point.

My post was primarily based on what WE KNOW.

And from the looks of it, Mike didn't make any attempt to reconcile, much like Dave did.

Just an observation.

Nickdfresh
10-18-2007, 11:58 AM
Come on man, spare me the "Mike didn't call Ed because he was on the phone with Sam who was talking to Al when he should have been..."

All we "know" is that:

a.) Ed objects to Mike having writing credits for songs he had little part in writing

b.) Mike's last name is not "Van Halen"...

And believe me, if Ed could figure out a way to fuck Dave out of this tour and still make it work - it would have been done long ago...

thome
10-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Mike can play Bass for -Sam the Scam- and -The other Half- and- The Madd Anthony Express-and he has a -Roth Impersonator-DRESSED LIKE A FUKKIN CLOWN!!!! on stage at the shows so he can sing and play with and they have added a walk on real Roth Impersonator.

( All in his SICK FUKKING HEAD)

There............. he is happy.

Tha Bastards of Both WURLDZ!!!

Fukk him man.... he is a joke and keeps making it more and more blatant.

All you MA freeks go start a love fest web sight and get the fukk outa here.

You continually make up more silly and more sillier excuses for this tool every day..

Ma made his bed and he is a big boy now.

Vinnie Velvet
10-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Come on man, spare me the "Mike didn't call Ed because he was on the phone with Sam who was talking to Al when he should have been..."

All we "know" is that:

a.) Ed objects to Mike having writing credits for songs he had little part in writing

b.) Mike's last name is not "Van Halen"...

And believe me, if Ed could figure out a way to fuck Dave out of this tour and still make it work - it would have been done long ago...

Ed already fucked Dave out of a possible tour in '96-97.

The FACT remains that Mike did NOTHING to contact the brothers when he should have.

He basically cut himself off any type of communication. And yet he sits there and wonders why they didn't call him??

Why is it so hard to fathom that Dave decided to be somewhat PROACTIVE in terms of keeping the communication lines open with the brothers while Mike chose not to???

Crystal clear to me.

And I'm just basing it on interviews. Mike, in his most recent interview with RS, made no mention of contacting Ed and even admitted to not have talked to him since the end of the '04 tour.

That is a FACT right there that he made absolutely no contact.

So, ya know what?? He dug himself a hole.

I'm not talking about how Ed feels about the writing credits or his personal issues with Mike. He was the bass player in the band for what, 30 years? So, you tell me how he's not there now.

The dude clearly made a choice and stuck with it.

Come on now, Mike is fucking delusional to even think for a second that Ed was going to call him and rejoin the band after the 2004 tour where Mike, more or less, sided with Sam in his comments on how "fucked up Ed was" (though accurate) and how "the tour started great, but went downhill towards the end."

Yet Mike still thought he'd get a call.

:rolleyes:

thome
10-18-2007, 03:10 PM
I'll make a presumptive statement here:

I have allways thought Ed and Dave have got along, had a friendly relationship from different camps, different turns in thier careers.

They may have had issues in thier want for VH and reuniting and other issues of what VH is, was or will be, but to state they weren't brothers and that they didn't care about each other is BS.

The same can be said for MA and thier feeling towards him and Sam also, you can't take away the good times, it's just sometimes the bad times start to escalate and run all over the fond memories.

But to say I can't live without you is BS. Sam can go away Mike can go away .This doesn't take away or add to or do much of anything except free up some tension and make the way for some futures that would never have been if it wasn't how it was and weren't how it is.

This oportunity with Dave is long over due and looks real good on all involved, except the ones who feel that they are loosers instead of freed up to persue new oportunities .

From the looks of things the bitterness lies within MA and Sam.

Maybe it's just because what's going on inside VH now ,looks like so much fun and feels good to the crowd.

You may want to see the future as a friend.

If I was any --Rock Star--(in Daves case a dude who when all is said and done will be found, singing for his breakfast), I would take all of the BS put it aside and see a oportunity to be in Roth Van Halen as just the best SH!T going today.

I am happy being thome (i don't ask for much),but to be any of the four knocking this stuff out every other night I say, good on ya!

You Lucky Sunzza Bitches!!!

The bitter people just can't get off the past.

Now.................... let's Fire This Bitch UP!

samplehead
10-18-2007, 10:01 PM
It's all about the money.

Remember when all album credits had "Eddie, Dave, Mike, Alex"? And Eddie even mentioned in interviews he wrote all the music, but hey we're band so everyone gets equal share.

Then Ed got married. Then Dave left, the Sammy joined.

All is still good so far. Except Eddie plays the bass on studio recordings because he's in control of all the music and living a rich family life now alongside his home studio.

Eventually Sammy starts to do all this on the side crap. He's very succesful as a businesman building his Tequila empire, whilst Ed is the only one all along putting all his effort into his music and family. Ed starts to become bitter about this.

Ed expects every member to be as commited to VH as he is. Otherwise no equal share.

Mike in the meantime also whores himself out to non music related business ventures.

Ed no longer respects, and is to some extent JEalous of Sammy.

Ed sees Roth all along, maintaining a true artist lifestyle. Even his radio dj venture is cool.

Wolfgang is old enough.

Here we are.

light 'em up!
10-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Mike's out. Wolf's in. Who cares really.
Dave is back with the Halens!

thome
10-19-2007, 02:25 AM
To be honest, I am a Roth head, a Rod baby head ,a Daultry head a Tom Jones head, Sinatra head ..etc ....etc.....
a lead singer head, I can't play a instrument I can't sing , I can't dance,my legs are thin.. and my mother dresses me funny ..

So, I dig all the instrument players, but I want to see Roth again and teamed with Ed and Alex the new addition of Wolf ...

I'm in!

I get so passionate in these threads.. this is about as simple as I can put ...my need.

naturochem
10-19-2007, 02:55 AM
Thome, you are one deeply disturbed fuck...

Tom Jones??

thome
10-19-2007, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by naturochem
Thome, you are one deeply disturbed fuck...

Tom Jones??

Dude that dudes voice is of a quality and as strong as the day he first opened his mouth .If you can't cred him on that so be-it.

Vocals man.... I'm into the vocalists.

I got some Tony Benett all kindsa funky stuff.

Got the Italian tenors.on and on and on...

Vocalists man........... I dig -ROCK- ,but have respect for all music.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/54rEQJlc5J8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/54rEQJlc5J8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

thome
10-19-2007, 03:20 AM
I apologize to the delicate sensibilities of the hard core rockers for posting a Tom Jones vid you may hang me from the highest .

But ...While on the subject of singers Roth with VH and the tour as it is is worth your Dime, I know it's worth mine.

Cause, I like to go hear singers sing.

Perhaps that is why I just don't need or havn't got so worked up on the line -up.

Other people are into Guitarists or Bassists or Drummers or the Brass etc.. etc... No one band or set can give you everthing you need unless you get Tommy Dorsey and set Doris day on the chair out front.

1942 ish I'd be so down with that.Mmm Mmm Fine lady dancing with me having some drinks ohh yeah...Smokey room ...yeah buddy....

I got all kinda ways to be happy.

I guess being a disturbed fukk is just all I got going for me.

cabo anejo
10-19-2007, 10:09 PM
this isnt roth ... hes fucking in it for $$$$$....its van halen 1/4. fuck wolfie, mikes taped in the backround . its eds show , close one eye and imagine 1984......yeah i know its like seeing your hgh school girlfriend , not the same

cabo anejo
10-19-2007, 10:28 PM
10 yrs worth of music ed says..yeah nothing since 1998...now cvh best of... sammy was right . the other half is a better party . at least he changes the fucking set

naturochem
10-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by cabo anejo
this isnt roth ... hes fucking in it for $$$$$....its van halen 1/4. fuck wolfie, mikes taped in the backround . its eds show , close one eye and imagine 1984......yeah i know its like seeing your hgh school girlfriend , not the same

my, what a well thought out & contemplated post...

Go drink some more of your idol's moonshine... ya fuckin "Cabo-blowin", Spammy assmuncher...

naturochem
10-19-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by cabo anejo
10 yrs worth of music ed says..yeah nothing since 1998...now cvh best of... sammy was right . the other half is a better party . at least he changes the fucking set

Another fuckin worthless 45yo assclown faggot....

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/uglyprick.mbe.jpg

Halen High
10-19-2007, 11:45 PM
With every show selling out, and rave reviews from media and fans, it seems replacing Mike with the Wolf was probably for the best. Mike definately prefers having Sammy in VH, simply based on the fact they are great mates. Never mind what the vast majority of fans want.

Some people call Mike neutral, but over the last 10 years he's given interviews in which he's stuck it to Dave and made it clear who he wants in the band.

So the chemistry with Mike in the band would probably have suffered, which could have affected future touring and the possibility of new music next year.

Tiki-Tom
10-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Halen High
Some people call Mike neutral, but over the last 10 years he's given interviews in which he's stuck it to Dave and made it clear who he wants in the band.

Exactly.

That is until lately, when he sees just how well the buzz on these shows is........ Then mike is suddenly "taking the high road":rolleyes: and saying how much he would have loved to be able to play with Dave once again......................Yeah Mike, what ever................you made your bed, now just fuck right off into the Cabo sunset.

Carmine
10-20-2007, 07:30 AM
....and the endless debate rages on.

Wolfgang is doing great.

the band is playing to packed houses every night and they are smokin good!

they're having a blast on stage, its obvious.

there is a real possibility that this will continue with new albums and future tours.

Is this not what we all had hoped for for the last 23 years?

The kid replaced Mike and the band sounds great. Who cares why?

We'll never know the truth anyway...I'll continue to enjoy what we have, hope for future albums and tours and hit as many more shows as I can.

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 11:33 AM

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
Exactly.

That is until lately, when he sees just how well the buzz on these shows is........ Then mike is suddenly "taking the high road"...

And yet the retard argument rages on!

Jesus, do you savants even have a clue about Van Halen?

Have you fucking read their interviews since 1985?

Jesus tittie fucking Christ!!

Go lick the ball-portion or your life-sized Ed poster, that is if there isn't a frayed hole there already...

Ed-sheep are ghey...

'Cause remember, it's cool to fluff Ed's cock and blame Mike for everything...

I just need to know - with Wolfgang in the band, the "band now a ________?"

A.) Plymouth Sundance

B.) Mercedes S-Class

C.) Porsche Boxster

D.) Volkswagen Touareg

Tiki-Tom
10-20-2007, 04:08 PM

Go lick the ball-portion or your life-sized Ed poster, that is if there isn't a frayed hole there already...

Ed-sheep are ghey...

Jeezus, did your little whiney "retard" rant make you feel fresh and new?

Let me set the record straight at least for myself. I'm not an Ed sheep (go ahead. Check all of my previous posts if you need your beloved "proof.") Last I checked this was a DLR site, not Ed. Maybe you'd be better off at Saucy's forum if he has one 'cuz as far as fluffing goes, you've kept yourself pretty busy lately with your lust for Mike. Wipe the fucking sauce off your face. You, Sir, are the epitome of a sheep as of late. Mikey would be proud and you are blushing.

We all know how much you despise drama so I'll get my part of it over with right now. As for your response, :fucku2: in advance:)

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Jeezus, did your little whiney "retard" rant make you feel fresh and new?

Let me set the record straight at least for myself. I'm not an Ed sheep (go ahead. Check all of my previous posts if you need your beloved "proof.") Last I checked this was a DLR site, not Ed. Maybe you'd be better off at Saucy's forum if he has one 'cuz as far as fluffing goes, you've kept yourself pretty busy lately with your lust for Mike. Wipe the fucking sauce off your face. You, Sir, are the epitome of a sheep as of late. Mikey would be proud and you are blushing.

We all know how much you despise drama so I'll get my part of it over with right now. As for your response, :fucku2: in advance:)

Hey Tiki douche, go down to the Tiki bunker, put your head in the Tiki oven, and take deep Tiki breath of Tiki gas...

You're a know-nothing douche bag, always have been...

And your third person "character" posts are gayer than Liberace at Cubscouts...

Tiki-Tom
10-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Hey Tiki douche, go down to the Tiki bunker, put your head in the Tiki oven, and take deep Tiki breath of Tiki gas...

You're a know-nothing douche bag, always have been...

And your third person "character" posts are gayer than Liberace at Cubscouts...

How cute:) Is that all you've got? I guess wit goes out the window when you step into sheepdom.

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 05:34 PM
How cute:) Is that all you've got? I guess wit goes out the window when you step into sheepdom.

Wow. Stunning reply, Tiki faggot. I thought you were finished?

It is pretty clear you've nothing to offer except regurgitation...

It's also clear that you're not really very knowledgeable about this band as you rarely have a fucking clue from which you speak. You're just a bandwagon attention whore dick, nothing more. I'd love to go through you posts and find some actual intricate knowledge of Van Halen not just leeched off the previous poster..

But, I think we've well established that the biggest "Mike-haterz" here are in fact Van Hagar fans that went to the 2004 tour.

Douche bags with nothing to say like you will be far more likely to see the "Other Half" than I ever will --you've already watched about 10X the number of videos than I have.

Cunt.

SparkieD
10-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Tiki-Tom, Hagar sheep? Videos? 2004 tour? OMFG...:lol::lol::lol: Oh boy, do you have the wrong guy. With no due respect, Nick, shut up, already. You're making a real ass of yourself.

jharp84
10-20-2007, 07:45 PM
OH! FUCK THIS! now we have Tiki and Nicki goin at it! fuck! When all can see the shows, like I just did, I believe there will be more smiles on faces! walking "two feet above ground" etc. etc.! Can't wait til' all witness 1ST HAND!! Meantime - let the ROTH ARMY in-fighting continue! I tried to represent in Chicago! At least a few!

Halen High
10-20-2007, 10:42 PM

Ed-sheep are ghey...

I just need to know - with Wolfgang in the band, the "band now a ________?"

A.) Plymouth Sundance

B.) Mercedes S-Class

C.) Porsche Boxster

D.) Volkswagen Touareg

I've been a VH fan since 1981 and I'm more than comfortable with my background knowkedge of the band's history.

And my favourite member of VH was always Dave.

To answer your question on what VH2007 is: I don't know about the above choices, but what I do know is that for the first time since 1984 VH is a smoking hot, kick arse, spectacular rock n' roll band, playing a setlist of tunes that can't be matched by any other band on the planet.

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
Tiki-Tom, Hagar sheep? Videos? 2004 tour? OMFG...:lol::lol::lol: Oh boy, do you have the wrong guy. With no due respect, Nick, shut up, already. You're making a real ass of yourself.

"Ed-sheep" Pay Tiki-attention!

And the "2004 tour" comment was a general observation based on the comments of at least three other asshats that "hate" Mike and Sam so much, they only saw them about two-dozen times between them...

And shouldn't you go make babies so you can achieve your life's goal of having a kid named Wolfgang?

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 10:57 PM
I've been a VH fan since 1981 and I'm more than comfortable with my background knowkedge of the band's history.

To answer your question on what VH2007 is: I don't know about the above choices, but what I do know is that for the first time since 1984 VH is a smoking hot, kick arse, spectacular rock n' roll band, playing a setlist of tunes that can't be matched by any other band on the planet.

That's fine. But Mike was a big part of that era.

What's the point of adopting the Ed-bot stuff about the horrible things Mike has done - he's the least offensive of them all! I could give fuck all what he's said about Dave (and you really have to dig deep to find much negative) or if he feltch's Hagar's wretched asshole!

That's not the point!

Tiki-Tom
10-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Wow. Stunning reply, Tiki faggot. I thought you were finished?

It is pretty clear you've nothing to offer except regurgitation...

It's also clear that you're not really very knowledgeable about this band as you rarely have a fucking clue from which you speak. You're just a bandwagon attention whore dick, nothing more. I'd love to go through you posts and find some actual intricate knowledge of Van Halen not just leeched off the previous poster..

But, I think we've well established that the biggest "Mike-haterz" here are in fact Van Hagar fans that went to the 2004 tour.

Douche bags with nothing to say like you will be far more likely to see the "Other Half" than I ever will --you've already watched about 10X the number of videos than I have.

Cunt.

I was done. My third person wasn't :rolleyes: "Intricate" stuff there. You're so full of shit you finally exploded.

So Mikey got screwed by Ed. Boo fucking hoo. It happens. Seems that Mike's handling it far better than you are.

As for the Hagar shit:lol: What a sorry sack this mod has become. One who prides himself on facts, facts, and how about some more facts, only to make up so many and throw his supposed credibility out the window. Dude, you get funnier by the second. The depths a desperate fucker will go:rolleyes: Sad indeed.

You usually put more thought into your attacks. Your passion for Mike got the best of you and you slipped up this time. You opened this can of bullshit so shut the fuck up and sip the contents.......

Dave is back and that's all I cared about anyhow. That's my opinion. It seems to have brought out the moron in you. If this is how my opinion affects you, you can stick it in the place you seem to be so preoccupied with......................"Intricate" shit indeed.

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 11:18 PM
I was done. My third person wasn't :rolleyes: "Intricate" stuff there. You're so full of shit you finally exploded.

So Mikey got screwed by Ed. Boo fucking hoo. It happens. Seems that Mike's handling it far better than you are.

That's not the issue. It's that you keep saying methally retarded things...

If you say stupid things, people will call you stupid...

As for the Hagar shit:lol: What a sorry sack this mod has become. One who prides himself on facts, facts, and how about some more facts, only to make up so many and throw his supposed credibility out the window. Dude, you get funnier by the second. The depths a desperate fucker will go:rolleyes: Sad indeed.

LOL Oh noes! There goes my internets credibility!

You usually put more thought into your attacks. Your passion for Mike got the best of you and you slipped up this time. You opened this can of bullshit so shut the fuck up and sip the contents.......

Dave is back and that's all I cared about anyhow. That's my opinion. It seems to have brought out the moron in you. If this is how my opinion affects you, you can stick it in the place you seem to be so preoccupied with......................"Intricate" shit indeed.

B-/C+

jharp84
10-20-2007, 11:22 PM

5-ER Mo-frail(another juice word)! THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKIN BOUT! You WIN!!! :bottle:

Tiki-Tom
10-20-2007, 11:34 PM
That's not the issue. It's that you keep saying methally retarded things...

If you say stupid things, people will call you stupid...

Guess we all can't mirror your profound brilliance on your last few posts......... just try not to preoccupy yourself with sexual deviance so much in your future "intelligent" dialogue:rolleyes:

jharp84
10-20-2007, 11:41 PM
Amazes me all the tension(I have been involved...yes) Here When FUCKIN DAVE/EDDIE FINALLY DO IT!

SparkieD
10-21-2007, 12:13 AM
"Ed-sheep" Pay Tiki-attention!

And the "2004 tour" comment was a general observation based on the comments of at least three other asshats that "hate" Mike and Sam so much, they only saw them about two-dozen times between them...

And shouldn't you go make babies so you can achieve your life's goal of having a kid named Wolfgang?

Ed-sheep, Hag-sheep, what-the-fuck-ever:rolleyes: Either way, you still had the wrong fucking guy.

As for the '04 tour, we are in complete agreement, but again, wrong guy.

The baby comment was a fucking joke. How does "if I have another kid" equate to my "life's goal?" Still, nice of you to go browsing through my prior posts.

Frankly, NickieD, I'm disappointed in you. For someone who normally posts with such wit (even when you are dead wrong) you've clearly been way off your game tonight.

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
Ed-sheep, Hag-sheep, what-the-fuck-ever:rolleyes: Either way, you still had the wrong fucking guy.

As for the '04 tour, we are in complete agreement, but again, wrong guy.

The baby comment was a fucking joke. How does "if I have another kid" equate to my "life's goal?" Still, nice of you to go browsing through my prior posts.

Frankly, NickieD, I'm disappointed in you. For someone who normally posts with such wit (even when you are dead wrong) you've clearly been way off your game tonight.

:(