Roth,Vai,Sheehan,Greg please kick some ass!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick5150
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Apr 2004

Roth,Vai,Sheehan,Greg please kick some ass!!!!

I think its time for the original band to get together and kick van halens ass. A tour with the orginall members of the dlr band would destroy van halen ticket sales if we could just force it to happen what a hopeless situation.
  • David Van Via
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

If we could it would be great, but since we can't oh well.
    Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

That would be awesome! Roth reuniting the EEAS Band while Van Hagar's touring, then reuniting with Van Halen for the real thing!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Hi rick5150.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• tydhurst
          Commando
          • Mar 2004

It'd be so swish. Vai is a fucking FANTASTIC guitarist, Sheehan is the King of Bass and Gregg Bissonette played with Ringo (so i like him)

And we all know how RALDATIOUS Dave is!
          Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• David Van Via
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Man it really would be cool.

"And Remember Eat 'em and smile"
            Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• tydhurst
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

God, Vai looks so out of place, he's eccentically dressed even for that picture and his hair's the wrong colour!
              Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• lms2

First off, ticket sales have not been that great... so what would be the point.

Second, the tour is winding up... little late for this plan.

Finally, if Dave did reunite with Vai, et al at this point, it would stand in the way of a real reunion with Classic Van Halen... which would be my preference.

Comment

• forsakenmullet
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Sep 2004

i dont know the eeas reunion probably has a better chance seen how everyone seems to be on good terms...

Comment

• lms2

Ah, but the conflict was a big part of the magic!

Comment

• Mr. G
                      Roadie
                      • Jun 2004

Hey Vai and Sheenan already played together for G3 and from all reports they get along fine. So there is two out of five. I honestly think Steve, Billy and Greg were the best musicians as a group Dave ever played with. All of them are busy doing their own thing but they on their own would never have the impact they get with Dave. If they care. I am a huge fan of Vai and will buy everything he ever records but it would be great if they got back together.

Comment

• forsakenmullet
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Sep 2004

at this point i'd much rather see eeas era reunion than a van halen reunion eddie is barely able to play guitar with the state he is in

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

If I am not mistaken( and I could be) didnt Greg play on a tune or two on "Diamond Dave"?

Comment

• JacktheRipper
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Oct 2004

i think he did, but steve is recording a new album. If they did get back together, i'd be at the concert three days early. But i'm still waitng for steve to get back together with Bonnet. steve and billy played together on that new DVD i got. and hell if they a keyboardest, steve's know the best in town so i'm sure they'd be one bad ass show.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by JacktheRipper
                              I'm still waitng for steve to get back together with Bonnet...and hell if they [need] a keyboardist, steve knows the best in town so i'm sure they'd be one bad ass show.
                              Myself, I think an Alcatrazz reunion with Vai would be really cool, although I'd prefer an original Alcatrazz reunion with Malmsteen.

Tony MacAlpine was playing keyboards on G3s last tour, right? Why not get Tony then, if an EEAS reunion was afoot? Tony'd rip that keyboard shit up, trust me...listen to some of the work he does when he walks away from the guitar on his solo albums...the guy's fuckin' brilliant...
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...