PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Postponed!!! WHAT THE FUCK?

jsadl
10-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Less then two weeks and now I have to decide...Do I unload these tickets and go to Kansis City or do I cross my fingers and hope they actually reschedule! SHIT! I hope this isn' t the beginning of the end of this tour!

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by jsadl
I hope this isn' t the beginning of the end of this tour!

It is. I just heard a rumor that David and Eddie are on the outs with each other and Ed's looking at a new vocalist to finish out the tour.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TRND/FP8818~Hannah-Montana-Posters.jpg

jsadl
10-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
It is. I just heard a rumor that David and Eddie are on the outs with each other and Ed's looking at a new vocalist to finish out the tour.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TRND/FP8818~Hannah-Montana-Posters.jpg

Right. If they did that there wouldn't be a tour to finish.

Polk High
10-18-2007, 11:11 AM
no way

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by jsadl
Right. If they did that there wouldn't be a tour to finish.

They'd make a fuck of a lot more money than what they're making now...

:D

The Truth
10-18-2007, 11:56 AM
"scheduling conflicts" is NOT The Truth.

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by The Truth

The truth is that Mylie Cyrus is the new lead singer for Van Halen.

You heard it here first.

The Truth
10-18-2007, 12:14 PM

You heard it here first.

The Truth is Wolfie wouldn't be able to concentrate with that piece of jailbait shaking her ass in his face.

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 12:14 PM
The Cheetah Girls will be opening the shows from here on out.

http://www.seekshopping.com/aecimages/666241.jpg

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Hell, if the tour totally fails, they can always use Wolfgang's bass skills on High School Musical 3...

Nickdfresh
10-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Well...
http://z.about.com/d/countrymusic/1/0/g/g/8/brc-sb.jpg
Maybe they could hire dad to sing lead while his Achy Breaky spawn sings background and makes Wolfie feel achy and breaky?

Nickdfresh
10-18-2007, 12:57 PM

Do tells truth...(PM?)

thome
10-18-2007, 12:58 PM
WHY don't Choo "KONTS" have some simp for the -St.Louis Bros- insted of Jacking off all over -Your PERSONAL- wish for VH to fail.?

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Van Halen failed in 1985, Thome.

They have NEVER recovered from it, although the closest they ever came was 1996.

The Truth
10-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by thome
WHY don't Choo "KONTS" have some simp for the -St.Louis Bros- insted of Jacking off all over -Your PERSONAL- wish for VH to fail.?

Wishing for VH to fail?

S'pose you think we want the Troops to lose in Iraq, too :rolleyes:

Such a simple little man you are....

thome
10-18-2007, 01:14 PM

They have NEVER recovered from it, although the closest they ever came was 1996.

Then stop listening to the Six and get on the grunge wagon ...I don't know what that means???...except maybe you ask too much.

My OP .........the closest they have ever came to it is............ Now.

I have the lucky ability of not a good memory, maybe the head thru the windshield? I don't know partial lobotomy maybe, but you all live to far into the past ...

If you can't see Dave, Ed ,Alex and Wolf.... Rose colored glassed are as being blind.

I look at it for what it is.

I wouldn't respect anyone who went with Van Hagar, but I wouldn't slight someone who is going with Roth /Wolf Halen.

Two completely different animals.

vh rides again
10-18-2007, 01:20 PM

You heard it here first.

buzzkill bob strikes again

TVGUY
10-18-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm sure that the tour is going to continue.. but this is why I'm glad I saw them early on... You never know with these guys.
And yeah...Bob is the poster child for Bass Player sour grapes.

The Truth
10-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Van Halen Postpones Its October 28 St. Louis Show because of a "Scheduling Conflict"

Thu Oct 18, 2007 at 10:32:01 AM
From the Scottrade Center:

"It was announced today that Van Halen has postponed its October 28 show at Scottrade Center in St. Louis due to a scheduling conflict. An announcement regarding the rescheduled date is expected sometime in the near future. All tickets for the postponed date will be honored at the rescheduled performance. Refunds are also available at point of purchase."

No further information was available yet as to what the conflict is; neither Van Halen's official or unofficial sites reflected the postponement yet. The band has an October 26 show scheduled for Kansas City; trying to find out if that's still on.

Is the band performing on a late-night talk show? Does it have a catastrophic, intra-band fight scheduled for that day? Sammy Hagar's here on November 13 and 14; is seventeen days too close a window for comfort? Inquiring minds will report as soon as I know.

-- Annie Zaleski

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by vh rides again
buzzkill bob strikes again

I do what I can...

Van Hannah? Hannah Halen?

Vanhannah Monthalen?

You be the judge...

Nickdfresh
10-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by TVGUY
I'm sure that the tour is going to continue.. but this is why I'm glad I saw them early on... You never know with these guys.

I thought that was Dr.MaddVibe...

thome
10-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Wishing for VH to fail?

S'pose you think we want the Troops to lose in Iraq, too :rolleyes:

Such a simple little man you are....

Nice Politico Slide there, University.

See if you can Truth mine .

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 01:32 PM

I'm just a fan of Van Halen.

Nothing more.

TVGUY
10-18-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm just a fan of Van Halen.

Nothing more.

Then you better go catch a show.. I hear they are touring again.

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Then you better go catch a show.. I hear they are touring again.

Really?

Funny, I heard the Eddie Van Halen Band (with special guest David Lee Roth) was on tour, but I haven't heard anything about VAN HALEN being on tour.

Hyman Roth
10-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Well....they're calling it 'Van Halen' and it sounds damn close, especially considering all the years that have passed.

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 02:20 PM
But for YEARS my friend, I have held the flag high, and it has always said...

VAN HALEN IS:

DAVID LEE ROTH
EDWARD VAN HALEN
MICHAEL ANTHONY
ALEX VAN HALEN

Accept NO substitutes!

Doesn't matter who's not part of that mix...I'd feel the same way if it were David, Ed or Alex that wasn't involved. I'm not going to just say "Oh, well, fuck it's close enough".

And yes, I'm fully aware that the REAL Van Halen is never coming back, but as that stands, I'm happy with the memories, and Ed can fucking blow me if he thinks I'm going to happily bleat my way to agreement with his bullshit.

Van Halen was a band - a culmination of what four very distinct personalities brough to the table, not just David Lee Roth hopping around and yelling about who's girlfriend he's going to fuck and Eddie tapping his way through 72% of the concert. Take any one thing away from the creature (be it Dave and his drunken antics, Ed being Ed, Mike's go nowhere bass solos and 2 octaves too high backing range or Alex's triggers and neck braces) and it becomes a different creature, and that may be fine for some, but it's not "good enough" for me (pun intended).

I absolutely refuse to call this lineup "Van Halen" based on the very same principle that has kept me from calling it "Van Halen" since 1986. It's the Eddie Van Halen Band featuring special guest David Lee Roth, and that's OK, but it is what it is, and it's not Van Halen.

If people are fine with that, that's OK, too, and I hope everybody has a grand time with it.

Hyman Roth
10-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Well said.

Who doesn't want an original line up with new material and a 5 disk official release of the vaults on DVD? If you couldn't go for one reason or another, it wouldn't be a tragedy. But you have free tickets, your health and, as far as we know, only one chance to experience all you can in this life.... Go and scream your head off - have a blast. If you get bored or uncomfortable, try watching (listening to) Al for a bit. It won't tarnish your memories and you will probably have a damn good time. You might even be pleasantly surprised with the sound/performance, as I was....these YouTubes and audience boots don't do the show justice.

bueno bob
10-18-2007, 02:32 PM
I hope so, because these Youtube captures mostly FUCKING BLOW.

Can't expect much better from fuckin' cell phones, I guess.

:)

Hyman Roth
10-18-2007, 02:36 PM
But for YEARS my friend, I have held the flag high, and it has always said...

VAN HALEN IS:

DAVID LEE ROTH
EDWARD VAN HALEN
MICHAEL ANTHONY
ALEX VAN HALEN

Accept NO substitutes!

.... Take any one thing away from the creature ...and it becomes a different creature, and that may be fine for some, but it's not "good enough" for me (pun intended) [sic].

..."

It certainly is a different creature. But they are playing the classics and it sounds good on a Saturday night. It will never be 1980 again.

Hyman Roth
10-18-2007, 02:38 PM
I hope so, because these Youtube captures mostly FUCKING BLOW.

Can't expect much better from fuckin' cell phones, I guess.

It's a really loud concert.

light 'em up!
10-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Van Halen was a band - a culmination of what four very distinct personalities brough to the table

Still is dude.

I absolutely refuse to call this lineup "Van Halen" based on the very same principle that has kept me from calling it "Van Halen" since 1986. It's the Eddie Van Halen Band featuring special guest David Lee Roth, and that's OK, but it is what it is, and it's not Van Halen.

You take this shit way too seriously man. Chill out and go enjoy the show. I'm sure Mike's having a blast with Sammy. Who knows. Maybe Sammy will have the balls to fire Mona and hire Mike full-time, but don't hold your breath.

Hummarstra
10-18-2007, 05:23 PM
Really?

Funny, I heard the Eddie Van Halen Band (with special guest David Lee Roth) was on tour, but I haven't heard anything about VAN HALEN being on tour. :lol:

Seriously, though, can you imagine what its like for Dave to be in a band with THREE family members? He has to tread very carefully cuz if he pisses off one, he pissed them all off. I've often wondered what he and Wolf's relationship is like. You know Dave has ZERO in common with a 17 yr old kid. Yet, he can never disrespect him cuz Ed would flip out. Weird.

saint
10-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Just a quick look at the USA map, Could it that it is legally/impossible to truck all the equipment from St Louis to Boston in the time that they would have?

If so the show has to be moved to allow for time to truck from KC to Boston, and further more it’s poor planning.

http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/vh.jpg

thome
10-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by saint
Just a quick look at the USA map, Could it that it is legally/impossible to truck all the equipment from St Louis to Boston in the time that they would have?

If so the show has to be moved to allow for time to truck from KC to Boston, and further more it’s poor planning.

http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/vh.jpg

I allways thought a show of this size had two set up's just for such a situation but maybe not..?

If so.. they have a day to set up before each gig this St.Louis to Boston trip would be trouble.

Boston must be selling more and they took the lesser of two evils..?

diamondD
10-18-2007, 06:11 PM
I've read that it's due to the move to Boston and they most likely will reschedule during the unannounced second leg after the holidays.

They still have the south to tour and they can easily slide it in. It wasn't due to ticket sales, because a couple of days ago you couldn't get 2 seats together.

I'm torn now on Kansas City too because I'd rather not wait so long to see this show again. It's that damn good.

ELVIS
10-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Yes, big acts have two setups for exactly that reason...

diamondD
10-18-2007, 06:13 PM
I allways thought a show of this size had two set up's just for such a situation but maybe not..?

If so.. they have a day to set up before each gig this St.Louis to Boston trip would be trouble.

Boston's sold out.

jsadl
10-18-2007, 06:27 PM
It would have to be in the new year because the only break long enough, that would kind of make sense travel wise would between the NY show on the 13th and CA show on the 20th, but Scottrade is booked Nov 15th, 16th and 17th. I think I am going to the KC show, at least that is a sure thing.

Jano
10-18-2007, 10:31 PM
don't forget St Louis is a fucking Van Haggar town!

Hyman Roth
10-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Hummarstra
:lol:

Seriously, though, can you imagine what its like for Dave to be in a band with THREE family members? He has to tread very carefully cuz if he pisses off one, he pissed them all off. I've often wondered what he and Wolf's relationship is like. You know Dave has ZERO in common with a 17 yr old kid. Yet, he can never disrespect him cuz Ed would flip out. Weird.

meh...Dave has a job to do. Its a job with a big pay day and one for which he is most qualified. He has to show up and sing his heart out. It might be more difficult if they were making a record (new music) but I suspect he can put his ego aside and do business for three or four months in most situations and is probably having a pretty damn good time at it along the way.

Originally posted by diamondD
I've read that it's due to the move to Boston and they most likely will reschedule during the unannounced second leg after the holidays.

Great - if that's true!!

lokmar
10-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Got my refund from Ticketmaster @6:30 ish. Damned if I'm gonna wait to see what happens.

madraoul
10-18-2007, 11:32 PM
It's not the band, but the city. We've just been Anthony'ed ( I think I just coined that term.) No promotion and no airplay (except for Van Hagar), gets you no show. I can't blame them. With the press this tour is getting, go find a higher paying venue. VH is hot and St. Louis is not. I did set aside an entire week just for this show. Could one of you guys grab me a shirt?

lokmar
10-18-2007, 11:39 PM
No doubt that StLouis dug its own grave. I could find seats on ticketmaster in sect. 115 last week still. Oh well, maybe next year..... I wonder how many will hold onto their tickets hoping that the delay will be short term? Now that I've given up mine, they're shure to change their minds and go on with the show, LOL!

madraoul
10-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by lokmar
No doubt that StLouis dug its own grave. I could find seats on ticketmaster in sect. 115 last week still. Oh well, maybe next year..... I wonder how many will hold onto their tickets hoping that the delay will be short term? Now that I've given up mine, they're shure to change their minds and go on with the show, LOL!

Sad thing is, this used to be a huge rock town. Oh well, as soon as my kid graduates high school, I'm outta this fucking berg. Enjoy the show folks and pray for me as I hear the heartfelt lyrics of Mas Tequela at the Burger King drive-thru one more fucking time.

thome
10-19-2007, 12:46 AM
No one has really taken charge of any concrete meeting places pre-show festivities as they say ....this Sprint Center is brand new they cleared blocks of old down town KC.

I have no idea what its all about yet the grand opening was Oct.7th so I will and maybe some of the KC people in the -KC meet up thread- get a handle on what it looks like down there and find a watering hole so to speak for a meet-up if that's cool ....maybe we could help some of or road tripping St.Louis VH bros and thier ladies or ... to a better than good time here at the show.

Roth on ..

http://www.sprintcenter.com/

BALLYJUNKIE
10-19-2007, 06:44 AM
DIAMOND DAVE " HEY EDDIE ,DID YA HEAR BUENO BOB AINT COMIN TO THE SHOW ,SAYS IT AINT CVH WITHOUT MIKEY "...... EDDIE "BUENO BOB DOESNT LIKE WOLFIE .SHIT HES MY SON AND HE KICKEN ASS ON BASS ..... DIAMOND DAVE "AH FUCK BUENO BOB THEN ,YEAH ,THERES PLENTY OF OTHER FANS TO TAKE HIS PLACE !!!

BALLYJUNKIE
10-19-2007, 06:47 AM
DAVE AND WOLFIE HAVE 1 THING IN COMMON ,THEY BOTH LOVE CLASSIC VAN HALEN ,AND THATS ENOUGH !!!

Romeo Delight
10-19-2007, 08:19 AM

They seem to be doing pretty damn good right now...

Your first few posts in this thread are troll material worthy of a good thrashing:monekyr:

Hyman Roth
10-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Jano
don't forget St Louis is a fucking Van Haggar town!

WTF?? A Hagar town? Must be where they located the Ronald McDonald House for the Feeble.

It sucks for CVH fans in St. Louis - and, I've never been there but I respectfully refuse to embrace the idea that St. Louis is a "Hagar town". Indeed no such thing exists. (Do they really play "Mas Tequila" on the radio out there??!! I've never even heard that shit where I come from...)

I hope they reschedule the show or that y'all that had tickets get the opportunity to road trip...

VAiN
10-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Damnit... I have 2 tix for St.Louis and already booked my flight... not a terrible loss as my girlfriend lives out that way.. but I really wanted to catch VH again with her.... At least I still have my MSG 11.13 tix. At this point I'm going to hang on to my tix and wait to see what the make-up date is... if it's in 08 - even better for me.

bantonelli
10-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by VAiN
Damnit... I have 2 tix for St.Louis and already booked my flight... not a terrible loss as my girlfriend lives out that way.. but I really wanted to catch VH again with her.... At least I still have my MSG 11.13 tix. At this point I'm going to hang on to my tix and wait to see what the make-up date is... if it's in 08 - even better for me.

No doubt that MSG will ROCK.

I sure hope my great BluesMan LOONS THE GREAT will get another opportunity for VH to come to St. Louis. This is another cancellation in the history of VH w/St. Louis....ROTH cancelled his show the summer prior to him filling Stern's seat. :(

bueno bob
10-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
DIAMOND DAVE " HEY EDDIE ,DID YA HEAR BUENO BOB AINT COMIN TO THE SHOW ,SAYS IT AINT CVH WITHOUT MIKEY "...... EDDIE "BUENO BOB DOESNT LIKE WOLFIE .SHIT HES MY SON AND HE KICKEN ASS ON BASS ..... DIAMOND DAVE "AH FUCK BUENO BOB THEN ,YEAH ,THERES PLENTY OF OTHER FANS TO TAKE HIS PLACE !!!

Bueno Bob: "Hey, did you hear Ballyjunkie doesn't like somebody with a different opinion?"

Rest of world: "Well fuck him then."

bueno bob
10-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
They seem to be doing pretty damn good right now...

Like I said, this isn't Van Halen.

Like THEY said, this is a "New Band". The Eddie Van Halen Band featuring special guest David Lee Roth.

But it's not Van Halen, any more than Van Halen has been Van Halen since 1986.

You take away one element from what Van Halen was and it becomes a completely different beast.

That's my opinion and frankly I don't give a shit who likes it and who doesn't. But I'm not going to back down on it simply because the Eddie Van Halen Band is doing good business.

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
Your first few posts in this thread are troll material worthy of a good thrashing:monekyr:

Just consider yourself lucky I haven't started throwing refrigerators all over the place.

bueno bob
10-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
WTF?? A Hagar town? Must be where they located the Ronald McDonald House for the Feeble.

It sucks for CVH fans in St. Louis - and, I've never been there but I respectfully refuse to embrace the idea that St. Louis is a "Hagar town". Indeed no such thing exists. (Do they really play "Mas Tequila" on the radio out there??!! I've never even heard that shit where I come from...)

I hope they reschedule the show or that y'all that had tickets get the opportunity to road trip...

Sadly enough, St. Louis IS a Hagar town. Has been for quite a few years now, I think the mayor even went as far as to declare a "Sammy Hagar Day" or something? I don't remember for sure. Either way, he officially holds the record for selling the most tickets ever to a concert in St. Louis, more than any other musician that has ever played there.

Definitely Hagar country...

jsadl
10-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli
No doubt that MSG will ROCK.

This is another cancellation in the history of VH w/St. Louis....ROTH cancelled his show the summer prior to him filling Stern's seat. :(

I've been screwed twice by Dave's cancellations, not counting this one. He's cancelled 2 out of the last three times he was supposed to play in St. Louis.

Meanwhile Hager is playing two sold out shows at the Fox Theatre, about 5000 seats, on Nov 12 and 13. Sammy town indeed.

Steve Savicki
10-19-2007, 12:09 PM
"Well goes from St. Louie down to Missouri."

Let's hope MO is not cancelled as well.

Van Hannah?
Why not? You've got:

Van Hagar
Van Cherone
Van Roth

They'd make a fuck of a lot more money than what they're making now...
LOL; oh man.... unimaginable as far as a lineup is concerned, but so true!:p

Steve Savicki
10-19-2007, 12:11 PM
On that note, I wonder if Sammy and Mikey are now laughing their arses off...

ZahZoo
10-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
"Well goes from St. Louie down to Missouri."

Let's hope MO is not cancelled as well.

Dumbass... St Louis is in fuckin Missouri!!

Steve Savicki
10-19-2007, 12:52 PM
I was just quoting the Route 66 lyrics... wasn't meant to be taken seriously: http://www.geocities.com/lyricalmusings/lyrics/route_66.htm

Buy FYI, I'm not going anyways so the tour can end for all I care.

On that note, I'd like to say that if it really does end, for those that made it to a show, be happy for what you got and witnessed.

LoungeMachine
10-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Dear Steve,

Please STFU.

Sincerely,

The entire internet.

rwc
10-19-2007, 01:44 PM

I had the 5 star VIP in Rosemont - backstage tour & front row seat. During the backstage tour, the hostess mentioned that they begin setup at 7AM the morning of the show. Teardown begins immediately after the concert. Had I been thinking, I would have asked if they had two setups, but I didn't. From what I saw and heard, I strongly suspect that they only have one.

If they only have one setup, then scheduling difficulties is a plausible explanation (although one has to wonder if the logistics manager owns a map).

kamaboko
10-19-2007, 04:02 PM
maybe wolfie can't continue. visions of MA haunt him every night he goes to sleep.

Pasadena Bunnie
10-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Dumbass... St Louis is in fuckin Missouri!!

LOL!! Savicki - you're a nice guy, but sometimes ya gotta wonder :rolleyes:

ThatArtGuy
10-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Not East St. Louis. :P

Diamondjimi
10-19-2007, 05:36 PM

Buy FYI, I'm not going anyways so the tour can end for all I care.

Hey , whatup Steve- O :baaa:

Not going ,eh!?

Why not , is it because they're playing after the street lights are on?

Guess you can always stay home and sodomize your Laura Branigan effigy.........
:rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
10-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Mostly for reasons not understood unless I explained them, but I will say that after reading a thread you opened about a guy at a Bon Jovi concert, no amount of money is worth getting paralyzed at a concert for.

Dan
10-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Hey , whatup Steve- O :baaa:

Not going ,eh!?

Guess you can always stay home and sodomize your Laura Branigan effigy.........
:rolleyes:

LOL

You Got Em.

LoungeMachine
10-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Mostly for reasons not understood unless I explained them,

:lol:

about a guy at a Bon Jovi concert, no amount of money is worth getting paralyzed at a concert for.

By that logic, you should never leave the house again, Steve-o

:gulp:

Steve Savicki
10-19-2007, 06:09 PM
One thing I forgot to add... the negativity on this board, some of it even trashing the person this board's about isn't very encouraging either.

Don't need to waste time pointing out posts and posters. If you've read the negativity, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Have a good weekend, everyone! :)

LoungeMachine
10-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Damn that negativity :mad:

LMMFAO

:gulp:

chi-town324
10-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Lighten up Francis!

SNIPER
10-19-2007, 08:32 PM
One thing I forgot to add... the negativity on this board, some of it even trashing the person this board's about isn't very encouraging either.

Don't need to waste time pointing out posts and posters. If you've read the negativity, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Have a good weekend, everyone! :)

Fuck off!! haha...

Loons The Great
10-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Born under a bad sign
Ize been down since I began to crawl
If it wasn't fo' bad luck
I wouldn't hab no luck at all,,,,,,

The fun machine just took a hit and died...,,,,,,

thome
10-20-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
Born under a bad sign
Ize been down since I began to crawl
If it wasn't fo' bad luck
I wouldn't hab no luck at all,,,,,,

The fun machine just took a hit and died...,,,,,,

Peace and love brother Loons.

I was shot to hell when Dave cancelled the St. Charles gig.

Hang in there.

NATEDOG001976
10-20-2007, 02:06 AM
St. Louis?

Get in the top 15 media markets!

Go North to Minneapolis.....

No cancel....

The Arch?

Minneapolis #1 business city in 2007!

Fuck it's cold sometimes..but hey, it's all good!

naturochem
10-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976

Cold?? It's freezing fuckin ball bag's there...

DLRISVH7884
10-20-2007, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
St. Louis?

Get in the top 15 media markets!

No cancel....

The Arch?

Minneapolis #1 business city in 2007!

It's just too bad all of our sports teams suck.

I'm still wondering why VH couldn't book the Xcel Center!!

The Target Center is a huge Piss hole!.

DavidLeeNatra
10-20-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Yes, big acts have two setups for exactly that reason...

in 1986 Queen had three setups of the "live magic" tour...

Diamondjimi
10-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Mostly for reasons not understood unless I explained them, but I will say that after reading a thread you opened about a guy at a Bon Jovi concert, no amount of money is worth getting paralyzed at a concert for.

We understand Steve. You have other things to do.. http://homepage.mac.com/lnc3th/.cv/lnc3th/Sites/.Pictures/Dav/signature2.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg