PDA

View Full Version : David Copperfield made WMDs in Iraq dissapear?

Nitro Express
10-19-2007, 01:58 AM
I wouldn't be suprised Saddam Hussain hired David Copperfield to make all of those Weapons of Mass Destruction dissapear. No wonder the FBI is investigating his ass.

Magician David Copperfield is being investigated by the FBI.

Authorities won't comment about the investigation, but did confirm that agents raided Copperfield's personal belongings Wednesday night. We're told agents searched a warehouse in Las Vegas where Copperfield stores items for his show.

The raid reportedly stems from an ongoing case in Seattle. TMZ spoke to an FBI spokesperson who refused to comment, saying only that there was an ongoing investigation.

Eyewitness News in Vegas is reporting that 12 agents "stormed the warehouse," seizing a computer hard drive, a digital camera system and nearly $2 million in cash.

David Chesnoff, Copperfield's lawyer, told TMZ, "We understand there is an investigation, we are in touch with the investigators, and are respecting the confidentiality of the investigation." Chesnoff would not comment on the nature of the probe.

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 10:48 PM
I guess the problem is that Copperfield made his love missile "disappear" in some chick without her permission...

jhale667
10-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I guess the problem is that Copperfield made his love missile "disappear" in some chick without her permission...

What, he forgot to put her in a "trance" first? :D

Nitro Express
10-22-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by jhale667
What, he forgot to put her in a "trance" first? :D

He should have made his dick dissapear, pulled out and made her dissapear. :D