PDA

View Full Version : Another GOP Leader Charged With Molesting Teen Boy

LoungeMachine
10-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Wisconsin GOP Leader Charged in Teen Sex Scandal
by Kilian Melloy
EDGE Boston Contributor
Monday Oct 15, 2007

A Wisconsin Republican leader has been charged with child enticement, among other charges, following allegations that he touched a minor who had run away from a facility for minors.

Donald Fleischman, the Republican Party chairman of Brown County, Wis., also allegedly provided the 16-year-old boy with marijuana and beer, touched the boy inappropriately, and exposed himself to the minor, according to an article posted on Friday by the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

The alleged incident purportedly took place late in 2006. No media coverage of the alleged activity between Fleischman and the boy was covered in the press until bloggers and Air America caught wind of Fleischman’s scheduled court appearance, according to an article posted today at the online publication The Daily Page.

The Daily Page provided a timeline of events that included visits from the 16-year-old and a second boy; the 16-year-old’s date of deposition; charges filed against Fleischman, nine months after the fact; and the eventual notice taken by the media, following a Sept. 10 posting online regarding Fleischman’s court date.

Fleischman appeared in court on Sept. 28, and is now free on a signature bond.

Jeff Jazgar, lawyer for Fleischman, said that the charges will be contested at the Oct. 29 preliminary hearing. Said Jazgar, "My client is innocent of the charges."

Continued Jazgar, "Our plan is to get some witnesses to testify and present enough information to dismiss the case."

The criminal complaint from Sept. 7 says that police showed up at Fleischman’s house last November 19, where they found a 16-year-old boy hiding in a closet and clad only in his underwear and a T-shirt. The boy was reportedly a runaway from a nearby juvenile facility, Ethan House.

The police also found a glass pipe that, when tested, showed marijuana residue.

A second visit from police on Dec. 8, 2006, resulted in the boy being found in Fleischman’s house a second time, after the boy had been missing from Ethan House for just over a week.

The boy said that Fleischman had taken him to a hotel and then to a cabin during that time. The boy also said that Fleischman had given him beer and marijuana.

Drug tests taken by the minor in late November and early December proved positive for marijuana use.

The juvenile provided further details, saying that Fleischman would touch him inappropriately at bedtime. The boy also said that he awoke on one occasion to find Fleischman touching himself.

Kirsten Kukowski, the Party’s state communications director, said that Fleischman has left his position as chairman of the Brown County Republicans.

The charges Fleischman faces comprise three misdemeanors and two felonies. Fleischman could receive up to 52 years’ sentence if convicted.

Kilian Melloy reviews media, conducts interviews, and writes commentary for EDGEBoston, where he also serves as Assistant Arts Editor.

LoungeMachine
10-19-2007, 12:00 PM
and the hits just keep on comming........

Are there any straight Republicans left?

Wait until it's exposed that Mitch McConell and Denny Hastert are both living with their male "significant others"

The whole fucking party is a bunch of polesmokers it seems....

*awaits the requisite "Barney Frank" sound bite form the cons in here*

Nickdfresh
10-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Jesus! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna start posting threads when there isn't a Republican sex/bribery scandal...

LoungeMachine
10-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Jesus! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna start posting threads when there isn't a Republican sex/bribery scandal...

No shit..

It could really be its own forum in here.

Have we actually gone more than 2 weeks without a Republican being exposed as a PEDOPHILE, THIEF, LIAR, OR DRUG RUNNER ???

But the "real" scandals according to them is moveon.org ads and anyone standing up to this administration. :rolleyes:

Where's Jim Shitonme now?

FORD
10-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Can anyone honestly remember the last week that didn't have a new Repuke sexual perversion scandal??

God bless those Family Values®

Warham
10-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Are there any straight Republicans left?

The whole fucking party is a bunch of polesmokers it seems....

It looks like liberals have invaded the Republican party, eh?

I await the return of my party, but it might be a few years.

FORD
10-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah, Larry Craig is really a "liberal"

Warham
10-19-2007, 06:22 PM
I don't think his behavior is conservative in any fashion.

Disturbing.

LoungeMachine
10-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by WAR
It looks like liberals have invaded the Republican party, eh?

It's so funny, I can almost see you squirm in your posts...

The thought that you've followed, for the last 6 years mind you, a bunch of closet fag, kiddy-diddlers, and crooks has you questioning your own skills at picking a party...

But it KILLS you to admit that this is what The Republican Party has become...

Fascist Felonious Fags

Wear it proud, WAR

They're the gang you've been defending in here for years now...

:gulp:

Warham
10-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
It's so funny, I can almost see you squirm in your posts...

The thought that you've followed, for the last 6 years mind you, a bunch of closet fag, kiddy-diddlers, and crooks has you questioning your own skills at picking a party...

But it KILLS you to admit that this is what The Republican Party has become...

Fascist Felonious Fags

Wear it proud, WAR

They're the gang you've been defending in here for years now...

:gulp:

Yes, but we've all defended criminals, thugs, and sexual deviants here over the years.

It's just my turn to take the lumps.

LoungeMachine
10-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Yes, but we've all defended criminals, thugs, and sexual deviants here over the years.

It's just my turn to take the lumps.

:D :cool: