PDA

View Full Version : Michael Anthony! You BASTARD!!!

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 02:25 PM
To Tiki-Tom, I'm sorry. No, really. :(

I really am sorry Tiki-Tom. My bad! You're right, the fact that most of your posting (like three-fourths of it) is dedicated to exposing the inferiority of the guy who was hired by the guy your praising as the nemesis to Van Halen - is the greatest. I know. I know. This is a David Lee Roth board! How dare I be critical of Eddie Van Halen? :confused: He and Dave are buds again. They even hug and are nice to each other on stage. I know Hagar has little relevance to the actual band these days, but your valiant efforts are just the height and epitome of Van Halen related "discussion" and show a superior fandom than any one else here. Because, you're right! And your efforts will surely prevent Hagar from ever singing with them again by stopping "hair plugs and hot sauce" from actually singing all of the background vocals and playing the style of bass that helped showcase and make Edward's guitar shine...

Let's throw out the perception by the media and us fools that have paid attention to it for the past 20+ years. The REAL story is:

It's all Mike's fault. After having hot and heavy gay-sex sessions with Sammy Hagar sometime from 1983-1985, Anthony decided that he was going to single handedly use his significant sway and his "Manchurian Candidate"-like mind control over Edward and Alex Van Halen, and insure that Dave was never again allowed to play with Van Halen! I know, he said lies in the press describing recording and playing with Dave again in 2000 and 2002 as "magic" and "combustible." And that both Ed and Alex were forced via his evil brain implants he laid into them to say pretty much far worse things and to essentially confirm Mike's horrible anti-Dave rants - that Dave was bringing in hip hop and Chemical Bros. stuff to the studio and wanted Van Halen to incorporate the then fads of NIN style industrial synth music - were again just lies. Even though Dave related that he likes all this sort of music on his radio show, with the Latin-disco bumpers and stuff. And Mike has even been such an evil phony as to lie and say that he'd love to play with Dave again, even offering on too jam on stage in 2002 with him in an insidious plot to make Dave look like kind of a prick. I mean, after all, Dave said he didn't want a nostalgia reunion of only half the CVH band, it has to be at least three-fourths to qualify!

Yeah, silly me. I forgot Dave's perfect and didn't "quit" Van Halen in 1985, it was actually a plot by the bass-player and Sammy Hagar to force him to put out a novelty EP, and he was drugged and hypnotized, again, much like in the "Manchurian Candidate," to quit the band! Oh, and Edward Van Halen!

Surely a more is a sparkling human being and messianic soul has never existed. For Edward Van Halen has never had a bad word to say about anyone, except for when Mike took control of him to fuck Dave over --in nearly every interview from 1985 to 1998! Of course, the side effect of this insidious form of mind control is to turn people into alcoholics and drug addled tools that divorce their many wives. Oh Mike, have you no shame! No Humanity! :mad:

Thanks for showing me the error of my ways and teaching me it was all Michael Anthony's fault, and he actually forced Ed to hire Hagar in 1985 too. It's all true, as sure as the Jews control the media and the BCE pulled off an inside job on 9/11, Micheal Anthony shall burn in hell for the great sin of playing crappy novelty-party music with Sammy Hagar! And how dare Mike play CVH despite never writing much of it (despite appearing on nearly all song creds)!

Jesus. Only the Atomic Punks can do that!

ace diamond
10-21-2007, 05:43 PM
:lol: :heyfu: :asshole:

this is a great fuckin thread.......mike anthony is a joke.

Terry
10-21-2007, 05:49 PM
I KNEW there was more to the whole story than the Van Halens were letting on...

Mike Anthony: Deus ex machina, or Cunt Royale with red cheese?

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
We need to begin an anti-Michael Anthony Jihad!

The first thing we need to do is to start a forum where we can link every single Sammy Hagar, Michael Anthony, The Other Half, Waborita vid from YouTube, and spend hours watching them so we can post how bad they are! :mad:

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 05:59 PM
*the next installment*

Mike fucks up, and Ed hires Gary Cherone!

LoungeMachine
10-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Some other little known facts to chew on...

Michael Anthony broke up the Beatles.

Michael Anthony lured Baby Jessica into that well

Michael Anthony shot JR

Michael Anthony caused the Black Monday crash of '87

Michael Anthony turned in Anne Frank

Michael Anthony fixed the 1919 World Series

Michael Anthony discovered how to make bathtub meth

Michael Anthony caused the fall of The Roman Empire.

Michael Anthony introduced John and Yoko

Michael Anthony was on the grassey knoll, Nov. 22, 1963

Consider these facts before you go and stick up for him.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
10-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
We need to begin an anti-Michael Anthony Jihad!

The first thing we need to do is to start a forum where we can link every single Sammy Hagar, Michael Anthony, The Other Half, Waborita vid from YouTube, and spend hours watching them so we can post how bad they are! :mad:

No room in The Main.

It's reserved for satin blush and his 19 wolfie threads...

DrMaddVibe
10-21-2007, 06:27 PM
bassplayer also wrote and sang every single Winger song.

Proving forever what a no talent hack fuck he really is to Rock n' Roll!

THAT'S the REAL reason why Spammy loves him, because he writes lyrics like him and he can't play the bass.

thome
10-21-2007, 06:32 PM
MA has never been happier with all this press .

We should really be discussing.:killer: Alex :killer: The MF who held all this sh!t together wether he liked you, him, he,, it, them, dave, ed, himself or NOT.

He still shows up delivers and I have never seen him piss-a-bitch that wasn't worth pissing.

This is not meant to be Spam.

It' just a way of thinking.

Tiki Tom and all of us have -Opinions- but who is there laying it down working thru his issues every day.

Nick D is allways on my ass, Do i care no, would I buy the first round,yes.

The drummer the -MEAT- of the biscut, so to speak.! Alex!!!

Good Grief the Big Rock Sound .

The forest for the Trees .

All this fighting and some still can't see why we are in iraq.

That was some spam.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVEdYYMlOJ4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVEdYYMlOJ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
10-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
bassplayer also wrote and sang every single Winger song.

THAT'S the REAL reason why Spammy loves him, because he writes lyrics like him and he can't play the bass.

How does it feel to shoot for humor, but miss so terribly each time?

:rolleyes:

Same old lame winger / spammy cracks.

And your frustration with yourself for ending up nothing more than an ex-barband hack with nothing to show for it but a fat wife and a dead-end job....

Get some new material, or hire flappo to write for you.

You suck at it.

LoungeMachine
10-21-2007, 07:34 PM

Just imagine where that puts you on the talent scale. :D

I love you weekend warriors who talk about how much of a hack these people are...

These people who have recorded, performed, and sold waaaaayyy more material than you could have ever dreamed of in your wildest, strip mall dreams....

Let's stack MiA up against you mano-a-mano, since you claim he's such a "hack"

Show us how much better you are, big shot. :cool:

Call the guy a palm tree, a backstabber, a douche, or anything else you want...

But when you make stupid ass claims like you do, and have nothing of yourself to even allow comparisons, it makes YOU look like the HACK.

jharp84
10-21-2007, 07:50 PM
I was very satisfied with the new band and the new show! The past is the past! Let us all MOVE FORWARD!!

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Get out of my thread you fags! This is important stuff! :mad:
Michael Anthony must be stopped before he acquires nuclear weapons!

ace diamond
10-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
I was very satisfied with the new band and the new show! The past is the past! Let us all MOVE FORWARD!!

:bottle:

i'll drink to that.....leyt's git drunk

LoungeMachine
10-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Get out of my thread you fags! This is important stuff! :mad:
Michael Anthony must be stopped before he acquires nuclear weapons!

You should hear him sing lead on Running With Plutonium

His backgrounds on Jamie's Spying aren't bad either...

Tiki-Tom
10-21-2007, 07:57 PM
To Tiki-Tom, I'm sorry. No, really. :(

I really am sorry Tiki-Tom. My bad! You're right, the fact that most of your posting (like three-fourths of it) is dedicated to exposing the inferiority of the guy who was hired by the guy your praising as the nemesis to Van Halen - is the greatest. I know. I know. This is a David Lee Roth board! How dare I be critical of Eddie Van Halen? :confused:

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gifhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gifhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gifWow, I've inspired you to take your hissy fit over an opinion we don't share to the next level and start a thread about it with my own name in lights. Now that, Sir, is an honor. I appreciate your fondness for all bass players, self included, but you worry me as you pay too much attention to the bottom endhttp://smiliestation.de/smileys/Fies/1.gif (http://smiliestation.de/)

DrMaddVibe
10-21-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
How does it feel to shoot for humor, but miss so terribly each time?

:rolleyes:

Same old lame winger / spammy cracks.

And your frustration with yourself for ending up nothing more than an ex-barband hack with nothing to show for it but a fat wife and a dead-end job....

Get some new material, or hire flappo to write for you.

You suck at it.

There's gotta be some truth in what I wrote otherwise you wouldn't feel so compelled to respond to it.

Truth hurts? Too bad.

Here's a clue too, I have plenty to show for my efforts, the wife isn't fat, the career isn't a dead-end. Playing music for me isn't and never was a career move for me. Its for fun.

Have fun with YOUR fatass wife #2 and your fat ass playing at town carnivals talking to groupie whores that have slid all the way down the gutter to leg hump you.

This is as good as you get. Forget your flogging musical "career" that was ruined by a couple of cartoon wiseasses. You're better off trying to be an David Lee Roth forum big mouth that likes to make assumptions.

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gifhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gifhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gifWow, I've inspired you to take your hissy fit over an opinion we don't share to the next level and start a thread about it with my own name in lights. Now that, Sir, is an honor. I appreciate your fondness for all bass players, self included, but you worry me as you pay too much attention to the bottom endhttp://smiliestation.de/smileys/Fies/1.gif (http://smiliestation.de/)

Thanks Tiki. Will accept my Tiki-apology then?

Nitro Express
10-21-2007, 08:18 PM
Michael Anthony is Satan. Why do you think he likes heat and hot sauce so much. When he's not down in hell with his heat miser buddy Sam, he has to drink hot sauce to exist on top of the earth's crust.

Tiki-Tom
10-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks Tiki. Will accept my Tiki-apology then?

No, Bitch! I'm gonna hire Mikey to ass-ass-inate you. I'm just waiting on him to name his price:cool:

LoungeMachine
10-21-2007, 08:23 PM
There's gotta be some truth in what I wrote otherwise you wouldn't feel so compelled to respond to it.

Truth hurts? Too bad.

:confused:

Sooo.. by YOUR logic then, there's some truth to what I wrote about you being frustrated at your pathetic life.

Glad to have you on the record. Thanks for the explanation too.

Playing music for me isn't and never was a career move for me. Its for fun.

That's because you were a talentless hack.

Always will be.

This is as good as you get. Forget your flogging musical "career" that was ruined by a couple of cartoon wiseasses.

Okay, you got me. I've gotten as far as I'll ever get. Which is still a hell of a lot further than you ever did, or could.

You're better off trying to be an David Lee Roth forum big mouth that likes to make assumptions.

Again. Guilty.

I am a big mouth on a DLR board.

And I do make assumptions.

I assume by your posts, that you're a total fucking wannabe who actually thinks in his own mind he could go up and do what Wolf is doing now, or Mike for that matter, and do it better.
:D

And the fact of that matter is you couldn't. Because you were never even good enough to break out of the strip mall bar band cycle.

Yet here YOU are, on a DLR message board, saying the original bass player for VAN HALEN is a no talent HACK.

See how stupid you look saying that, considering you never played in front of more than 300 people in yout life, and never made more that $200 a night yourself.

dumbass.

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
No, Bitch! I'm gonna hire Mikey to ass-ass-inate you. I'm just waiting on him to name his price:cool:

Jesus. You are a clever one.:D

Stick to hiring men to plug your own asshole.

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 08:25 PM
This is going to be a long thread. :)

Terry
10-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Much longer than any future MA has with with Van Halen, regardless of the threads eventual length.

ace diamond
10-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Michael Anthony is Satan.

wrong

jharp84
10-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Much longer than any future MA has with with Van Halen, regardless of the threads eventual length.

FUCK! :cry2:

ace diamond
10-21-2007, 08:51 PM
BUCHA FUCKIN BABIES.......ALL THIS BOO-HOOING SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP!

Diamondjimi
10-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Mike's gone , who cares anymore....:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
10-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Terry

Praise be allah! His plans for world domination have been stopped!

jharp84
10-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by ace diamond
BUCHA FUCKIN BABIES.......ALL THIS BOO-HOOING SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP!

I tend to have to after long evaluation/masturbation/pro-creation!! FUCKIN AGREE! :wow2: MUDDAFUCK!

ace diamond
10-21-2007, 09:05 PM
WDFA

jharp84
10-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi

DJ!! What up my brother from up nother!! Long time no speak! Did ya have FUN!! Juice :)

ace diamond
10-21-2007, 09:07 PM
I AGREE WITH DJ

rustoffa
10-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Michael Anthony could obviously care less. Today, yesterday....hell, maybe even 29 or so years ago!

The nicest guy of the bunch, right?

Yep. He floated right along...Roth, hagar, cherone....

Subtle barbs tossed towards the Roth era barely made a bleep on the ventilator.

sammy shows up, kinship develops....yadda yadda.

cherone shows up, nothing really develops...etc.

sammy shows up again:

This is when the eternal bond between Mike and sammy develops.

Two camps on a cash grab.

Ed fucking melts down at the end.

In a moment of clarity that probably lasted 5 seconds, Ed decides that Michael Anthony is an APATHETIC MOTHERFUCKER. Shit is just rifling through Ed's mind for a couple years....probably part of the old "RAGE."

"I LET HAGAR BRING ANOTHER GUITAR ONSTAGE...."

???????

"MIKE AND SAM ARE SHARING A 1 BEDROOM CONDO...ONSTAGE!!"

????????

"WHAT THE FUCK....MIKE TOOK OFF WITH SAMMY!....HE DIDN'T TAKE OFF WITH ROTH!!!.......SHIT, ROTH TOLD THAT APATHETIC MOTHERFUCKER HE COULDN'T SIT IN!!!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THINK!.....THINK!!!............(*gulp-gulp*)"

WOLFEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

jharp84
10-21-2007, 10:29 PM
I 2nd that! Rust! WTF!!! Juice

ace diamond
10-22-2007, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Michael Anthony could obviously care less. Today, yesterday....hell, maybe even 29 or so years ago!

sammy shows up again:

In a moment of clarity that probably lasted 5 seconds, Ed decides that Michael Anthony is an APATHETIC MOTHERFUCKER. Shit is just rifling through Ed's mind for a couple years....probably part of the old "RAGE."

???????

????????

"WHAT THE FUCK....MIKE TOOK OFF WITH SAMMY!....HE DIDN'T TAKE OFF WITH ROTH!!!.......SHIT, ROTH TOLD THAT APATHETIC MOTHERFUCKER HE COULDN'T SIT IN!!!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nitro Express
10-22-2007, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa

sammy shows up again:

???????

????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike fell in love with Bett Middler and got what he deserved.

DrMaddVibe
10-22-2007, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Yet here YOU are, on a DLR message board, saying the original bass player for VAN HALEN is a no talent HACK.

That's what I've ALWAYS said about him. At least he had the luck to be in a band like Van Halen, unlike yourself. You had to settle for the table scraps from Whitesnake.

ace diamond
10-22-2007, 01:25 PM
That's what I've ALWAYS said about him. At least he had the luck to be in a band like Van Halen, unlike yourself. You had to settle for the table scraps from Whitesnake.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NATEDOG001976
10-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi

BASS PLAYERS ARE REPLACEABLE!

DAVE AND EDDIE ARE NOT....

ace diamond
10-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976

let's get drunk!!!

Nickdfresh
10-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976

Yeah, with backing vocal tracks...

letsrock
10-22-2007, 03:45 PM
MA is cool. So they fucked around about Dave.
Who cares.