Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

It's Islamofascist Awareness Week !!!!

The Huffington Post
    Larry Arnstein

It's Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week!
    Posted October 21, 2007 | 07:51 PM (EST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 22 kicks off Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, time to take a hard look in the mirror and ask, "Am I an Islamo-Fascist and just not aware of it?"

If you're not sure, get out your copy of The Ultimate Counterterrorist Home Companion (or buy one) and turn to Chapter 18: Are There Terrorists in Your Own Family? which starts off with the section, Are You A Terrorist? After answering the questions, you'll know if you are, aren't, or (most likely) are a "person of interest." More soul searching will reveal if you're an Islamo-Fascist terrorist, which, frankly, you probably are.

It's hard to know for sure without consulting David Horowitz, because fascism and Islam aren't that closely related. It would be easier if he'd come up with Islamo-Theocracy, because then if you find yourself yearning restlessly late at night for the return of the Caliphate, uncertain how to behave without guidance from the religious police, you'd know you're an Islamo-Theocrat. But to be an Islamo-Fascist you also have to think that the best way to get those religious police patrolling your street is to blow yourself up in a crowded place, and even then, it's not easy to make the connection between yourself and the Nazis marching into Poland.

But that's what Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week is all about: asking the difficult questions, and turning yourself in, if you are one. So go out to the rallies, sign the petitions, and if you're just too busy, at least buy The Ultimate Counterterrorist Home Companion and give yourself a thorough interrogation.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is a dupe actually.

Unfortunately I just dumped Thome's original thread...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      This is a dupe actually.

Unfortunately I just dumped Thome's original thread...
      I know

Why do you think I started it

Anything to piss that troll off...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm aware that David Horowitz is a fucking traitorous piece of shit Mossad tool.

Is that what this week is about?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I am not aware....

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Lock and LOAD BITCHES!!!

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

Thome you are such a tool.
              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Will this post be silenced also, is this not in the same vien as this thread?

If so could I post it in State Non?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMM_VFA9thE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMM_VFA9thE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I believe there is 9 parts here at you tube if anyone is interested.

Buying the movie could help some cause, or just get you put on a list by the leftist radicals who need to know who you are.

Maybe it's that bad.?

Is this a personal OP or a news/Front worthy post?

Is a vid as good as a/are Link?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Can someone translate that for me? I've long stopped reading Thome's crappy scribble...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

American Heritage Dictionary - fas·cism (fâsh'ĭz'əm)

A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
                    A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
                    Oppressive, dictatorial control.

SOUNDS MORE LIKE BUSHCO, THAN ANYTHING RELATED TO ISLAM

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Can someone translate that for me? I've long stopped reading Thome's crappy scribble...
                      Maybe Jimbo speaks interweb-tourettes and can translate....

All I get is a 404 alert when trying to understand thomspeak

Comment

• matt19
                        Sniper
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by thome
                        Will this post be silenced also, is this not in the same vien as this thread?

If so could I post it in State Non?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMM_VFA9thE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMM_VFA9thE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I believe there is 9 parts here at you tube if anyone is interested.

Buying the movie could help some cause, or just get you put on a list by the leftist radicals who need to know who you are.

Maybe it's that bad.?

Is this a personal OP or a news/Front worthy post?

Is a vid as good as a/are Link?
                        How bored must you be to randomly capitalize letters and put random words into sentences?
                        Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

INTERESTING....NEW BIN LADEN TAPE REFUTES THOME'S CLAIM

(CNN) -- Al-Jazeera broadcast Monday an audio message purportedly from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden calling on al Qaeda and other groups in Iraq to unify their forces and speak with one voice, that of the Islamic nation.

"I advise myself and the Islamic nation not to follow individuals and countries," he said. "Everything should be seen in the light of Islam."

GEE, HOW CAN ONE BE AN ISLAMOFASCIST IF YOU DONT FOLLOW AN INDIVIDUAL OR A COUNTRY?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by matt19
                            How bored must you be to randomly capitalize letters and put random words into sentences?
                            It's a shtick.

He's trying to be clever, to stand out.

He KNOWS he can't keep up on an intellectual level, so he figures if he appears "wacky", people might think there's more to him than his posts imply...

But there's not.

He's just as stupid as he appears.

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
                              A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.

[Post #9]
                              Originally posted by LoungeMachine

quick quote

Maybe you should flood the media and central american homes with bullsh!t about lil hollywood whores ....as to creat a system of ignorance to the true worldwide threats that are actually undernmining our youths ability to live in a world that has a future.

Maybe you could twist the truth just a little bit more to say that George Bush is the problem and If he was gone none of this would ever happen.

Maybe you could come up with lines like Bushco and the secret builderbergers are the ones who blew up the WTC.

Well in a year we will have a new person for the ignorant to use as a tool.

Eight years ago there was a totally different person .

Yet everything else coming from jihad stays the same.

Twist away .

Make up all kinds of reasonable doubt.

America is politically correcting herself toward death.

!

Clown(deleted) is a bit harsh but I see atrend in the media that keeps us ignorant by useng hype to avoid the real threats.

It's all about The US in Iraq n for Oil.

Politically twisting the truth.
                              Last edited by thome; 10-22-2007, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...