PDA

View Full Version : How Will BushCO React to Katrina-West?

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 01:08 PM
250,000 Urged to Flee in California as Fires Spread

By RANDAL C. ARCHIBOLD
Published: October 23, 2007
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 22 — More than a quarter of a million people were urged to flee their homes on Monday as wildfires ravaged Southern California for a second day, destroying hundreds of homes and businesses and charring swaths of scrub and forestland.
Residents of Santa Clarita in Los Angeles County watched the advance of the Buckweed fire.
The fires, a Hydra with at least 15 separate burns in seven counties fed by gale-force winds, burned some 267,000 acres from Santa Barbara to the Mexican border. Engines and firefighters from as far as Nevada and Arizona were summoned as resources were stretched to the limit.

Houses burned with no firefighters in sight as emergency crews on the ground and in the air struggled to keep up with shifting wind that fanned new fires and made others recede and reignite.

Officials marveled that there had been just one death, in a fire in southeastern San Diego County on Sunday that also injured several people, including four firefighters. But thousands of residents remained just one step ahead of the flames.

His face smudged with ash, Bruce Gallagher fled in a motor home as flames approached his house in Ramona, San Diego County. He roamed the parking lot of a mall in Escondido, carrying two large plastic bottles in search of water.

“I have a feeling it’s probably gone,” Mr. Gallagher said of his home.

About 1,500 National Guard troops, including 200 diverted from the border, were deployed to help with evacuation and crowd control, mostly in the San Diego area, which appeared to be the hardest hit.

There, seven fires intensified and forced the largest evacuation ever in San Diego County, including entire towns like Ramona and Rancho Santa Fe in the rustic northern stretches. A total of 250,000 people were urged to evacuate.

Nearly 600 homes and 100 commercial buildings have burned in Southern California, most in San Diego County. Late Monday, about 15,100 were considered threatened.

State emergency officials said they feared that the fires, devouring some of the thickest and driest brush in years, could surpass the destruction of 2003, when California experienced its worst fire season on record.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who had declared a state of emergency in seven counties on Sunday, said President Bush had called to offer federal assistance with the blazes, which could take several days to extinguish.

In San Diego, some worry the flames will advance from inland mountains to the Pacific Ocean.

“This is a major emergency,” said Ron Roberts, chairman of the San Diego County Board of Supervisors. “The speed with which these fires are moving, because of the wind, they are probably unlike anything we’ve seen before.”

Thousands of uprooted people in San Diego County descended on Qualcomm Stadium near downtown and the Del Mar Fairgrounds north of the city, both of which opened as emergency shelters, while other people jammed freeways or made desperate bids to save their homes with garden hoses.

San Diego is particularly haunted by wildfires. The worst one in state history burned nearly 750,000 acres in 2003, destroyed 3,600 homes and other buildings, and killed 24 people across Southern California, with much of the damage and more than a dozen of the deaths in San Diego County.

Officials there said those memories prompted swift action this time as the latest fire burned in much of the same area and same direction as 2003.

The San Diego Wild Animal Park, a major tourist draw, was closed and the animals were moved to safer quarters while owners of horses throughout northern San Diego also rushed to save their animals.

Because of the fires’ erratic nature, state officials had difficulty compiling accurate data on the scope of the damage or progress in controlling them. Just as state officials at a midmorning news conference in Malibu were declaring a fire in suburban Los Angeles the state’s top priority, San Diego officials were issuing sweeping evacuation orders and television showed images of scores of buildings burning in a remote area of Los Angeles.

The hot, gusting winds, not expected to let up until late Tuesday, at times grounded fire-fighting airplanes, which are pivotal for their ability to dump tremendous amounts of water and fire retardant.

“We have to just pray the wind slows down because the wind is the No. 1 enemy in the dry weather,” Mr. Schwarzenegger said in Malibu, where a large fire destroyed landmarks Sunday and flared anew after dying down somewhat overnight.

Some of the fires appeared to have been started by downed power lines, but a few were thought to have been caused by arson.

Brush and small trees burned in most cases, but firefighters faced a difficult problem northeast of Los Angeles at the Lake Arrowhead resort, where a forest fire erupted early in the afternoon and added to the plume of smoke hanging over most of the region. Towers of flame tore through houses and other structures there, and water-dropping aircraft did not arrive for a few hours as they fought a larger fire 70 miles away in heavily populated Santa Clarita Valley, a typical dilemma firefighters faced.

Scenes of residents taking matters into their own hands played out as some fires burned for long periods without a firefighter in sight.

Dozens of men, women and children in Canyon Country, north of Los Angeles, grabbed shovels and garden hoses and fought flames creeping up a canyon within 50 feet of their homes.

About seven children and young teenagers worked in tandem with their parents as the flames approached their back fences.

“That was hot!” said Steven Driedger, 14, as he examined his scratched legs for signs of a burn. “But I’m fine.”

Steven’s mother, Carolyn Driedger, said the family, along with their neighbors, had been battling the blaze since 4 a.m.

“Our neighborhood has really come together,” Ms. Driedger said, as a firefighting crew finally pulled up in the late morning. “We had to. These are the first official firefighters we’ve seen.”

In some of the day’s only good news, firefighters made significant progress in surrounding a fire in Orange County without a single home lost.

Redballjets88
10-23-2007, 01:11 PM
I think they will respond well. but if not ill sign up for fords chimpeachment movement

Nitro Express
10-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Good ol' So Cal. It's either shaking or burning. Have a wet winter and it will be sliding.

If Malibu burns and then slides into the ocean I will dance and party. That means a bunch of celebrities I can't stand like Barbara Striessand will be gone.

Jim Shetterlini
10-23-2007, 01:33 PM
That is a definite forest fire area of the country. Always has been. The problem with this area like many other areas of the country that are prone to fires, is the gross mismanagement of the forests due to enviromentalist dictating policy to the Forest Service. There should be alot more clearing and controlled burns of undergrowth that isn't done because of controls and legislation that is based on how leftist groups groups "feel" about the forests, as opposed to a more common sense approach to forest management.

jhale667
10-23-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm all for common sense when it relates to fire management...this shite is crazy! :eek:

NATEDOG001976
10-23-2007, 02:11 PM
The whole area is a mess!

My techs in S.D. are getting out of dodge!

Ellyllions
10-23-2007, 02:19 PM
I don't know how BushCo will respond, but folks are loading Raiders stadium and there has been no looting.

Gonna be interesting to see how the people react differently as well.

alexpgrimes
10-23-2007, 02:24 PM
just take the water from new orleans and put it in tankers and send it to malibu and put out the fires with it.

FORD
10-23-2007, 03:00 PM
That racist nazi asshole Glen BecKKK actually characterized the victims of the fires as "America haters" because they lived in California.

Guess that stupid son of a bitch doesn't know much about Orange County.

scamper
10-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
just take the water from new orleans and put it in tankers and send it to malibu and put out the fires with it.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jqYj7mvpe6ZhD6M97RQt_QsvGtvQ

Heavy Rain Floods Parts of New Orleans

By CAIN BURDEAU – 1 hour ago

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The deluge of rain that flooded streets eased dramatically Tuesday, a day after high water disrupted businesses, closed schools and swamped areas still recovering from Hurricane Katrina.

Only a few more showers were forecast Tuesday.

After more than 8 inches of rain drenched the city Monday, Mayor Ray Nagin shut City Hall early and schools were closed across the city. Waist-high water in parts of eastern New Orleans soaked businesses, some of which had only recently reopened after being damaged by Katrina in 2005.

The city's drainage pumps all worked, but they couldn't keep up with the intense rainfall, emergency preparedness officials told The Times-Picayune.

The pumps can handle up to 1 inch of rain in the first hour and a half-inch an hour after that, but some areas got more than two inches of rain in an hour, said Robert Jackson, a spokesman for the New Orleans Sewerage & Water Board.

Rough rainfall estimates from 3 p.m. Monday to 7 a.m. Tuesday ranged from 5 inches in Kenner and New Orleans East to nearly 9 in central Jefferson Parish, National Weather Service meteorologist Jim Vasilj said.

A few rivers north of Lake Pontchartrain, the 22-mile-wide lake that forms New Orleans' northern border, were brimming, and might flood some low-lying areas in St. Tammany Parish and two counties across the state line in Mississippi, Vasilj said. Showers were predicted through Thursday.

As the storm system moved northeastward, homes and buildings in rural western Alabama were damaged by possible tornadoes and other parts of the state had road flooding and wind damage, according to Alabama emergency management officials and the weather service. No deaths were reported, but two people were injured in Hale County, which had widespread damage.

South of Mobile, Ala., Reba Daniels returned home from work Monday and found her house in ruins.

"My trailer's completely gone. It's upside down, the walls are flat. It's just demolished," Daniels said.

Denise Banks said there was no warning — no sound, no shaking, just hard rain — before a possible tornado smashed a tree into her living room at Newbern, Ala., and twisted the other end of the mobile home off its foundation.

Banks and her husband, Sid, escaped through a hole in the ceiling. "We climbed out up by the tree to get out," she said Tuesday. They were not seriously injured.

In the New Orleans area, officials closed a gate on the Harvey Canal in suburban Jefferson Parish when water threatened to top the walls. It was one of several canals placed under new safety guidelines after Katrina's flooding breached two New Orleans canals.

The Army Corps of Engineers has worked to strengthen the canal in an area of homes and businesses about five miles from downtown New Orleans, but engineers worried that water being driven into it might lead to flooding.

The heavy rain was produced by moisture streaming north from the Gulf of Mexico ahead of a strong cold front.

Despite the flooding, the rain offered relief to parts of Louisiana that have been abnormally dry. Until Monday, rainfall for New Orleans was about 11 inches below normal for the year.

The scattered showers and thunderstorms also came as a blessing to other drought-stricken areas of the Southeast, but climatologists say it will take more than a few scattered storms to pull the region out of a record drought.

Almost one-third of the Southeast is rated as having an "exceptional" drought — the worst drought category.

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by FORD
That racist nazi asshole Glen BecKKK actually characterized the victims of the fires as "America haters" because they lived in California.

Glen Beck is so stupid not even Warpig or Brie would take him seriously...

:gulp:

:elvis: <<<-maybe

ODShowtime
10-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
That is a definite forest fire area of the country. Always has been. The problem with this area like many other areas of the country that are prone to fires, is the gross mismanagement of the forests due to enviromentalist dictating policy to the Forest Service. There should be alot more clearing and controlled burns of undergrowth that isn't done because of controls and legislation that is based on how leftist groups groups "feel" about the forests, as opposed to a more common sense approach to forest management.

Your generalizations are nonsense.

Any knowledgeable person, "leftist" or not, understands that forests need to have their undergrowth burned out regularly to negate larger fires. The people you seem to be referring to are trying to prevent whole forests from being clearcut, which is not the answer.

Nice try to swipe away at the liberals with the rush angle.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Glen Beck is so stupid not even Warpig or Brie would take him seriously...

Hey, fuck you!! Glen Beck is the most knowledgable, important and handsome pundit this side of the Atlantic! What, oooo, Keith Olberman, so witty and incisive...

You fucking faggot.

thome
10-23-2007, 08:00 PM
posted: Today, at at 05:08 PM
How Will BushCO React to Katrina-West?

He will fly out to Cali look around agree with the Gov on what areas need to be called a federal disaster .Then he will leave room for adjusting till the complete fire is put out, then he will fly back to D.C,then he will sign the document,post fire ...sometime next month .

Then the insurance companies will begin the big rip-off.

They will insert small figures of (simple descriptions)real value, thus lowering computer generated replacement values, thus the rip-off.

Bush will be blamed for ripping off Cali residents.

Next fall Cali will burn again as it has for millinia.

End of discussion.

All else is anti Bush BS.

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by thome
All else is anti Bush BS.

:lol:

You poor little thing....

Am I picking on your Hero?

Will he be playing guitar and having birthday cake as he flies over?

thome
10-23-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You poor little thing....

Am I picking on your Hero?

Will he be playing guitar and having birthday cake as he flies over?

Nobody For President National Weed.

I am only concerned about one law.

I don't even smoke weed, but I can smell bs, a mile away.

You don't know me that well.

I just get a rise how everything that is posted is Bushco.

In my thread about cali wildfires there in the midst of all the maddness is the crux of the biscuit.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50887

Something visionary of the modern struggle of the idea makers.

Something to ....Forsetry clearing is seen as boosting the rich right.

The cali fires are a scam by the rich rite to instigate paybacks between bushco and the Knight Templar!!!!

See whatever -You- want, this thread is bunk.

Good Times.

:guzzle:

Unchainme
10-23-2007, 08:48 PM

Not entirely true...(beck's statement), I've been to Pasadena, Burbank and San Diego a few times...The folks there were as nice as could be, just another average piece of america, Different from Ohio, but great nonetheless.

sadaist
10-23-2007, 08:56 PM
San Diego is definitely getting the worst of it. Over 1,000 homes destroyed. Evacuation areas are just south of me. I've seen tons of people in parking lots today with trucks & cars full, dogs with them, etc... Very sad for these people.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/

FORD
10-23-2007, 09:00 PM
I read somewhere this afternoon, that they had to evacuate the wildlife park northeast of SD.

That would be a hell of a job, moving all of those critters, especially if they were spooked by a fire. Not to mention collecting all the birds, who are sort of caged up, but it's a very big cage.

thome
10-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Most of the people who live in the area are clear-cutting around their own homes 100 ft.

If they don't they are somewhat foolish.Yes/No?

No one is going to clear-cut in a suburban housing district.C'MON!

I would want a 500 ft clear-cut around my whole sub-division if I lived there with some pretty flowers and small pretty bushcos planted into the area , small Japanes Maple trees perhaps..Yessss or weed to make up for all the fiends who are loosing thier cash crop.

Your breatin It vvvvoooooooooooommmm.

So take your -this,but ,but ,but....- argument and file it.

The forestry industry would be told to thin the forest DRASTICALLY.

5Bucks sais a massive turn of play happens next vote out there.

Nickdfresh
10-23-2007, 09:20 PM
To you dolts blaming the victims in this thread - the reason why there are forest fires going on is the extreme drought. A lot of people in Virginia are shitting their pants too.

In any case, that drunken douche Beck ought to be fired for saying shit like that.

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Most of the people who live in the area are clear-cutting around their own homes 100 ft.

If they don't they are somewhat foolish.Yes/No?

No one is going to clear-cut in a suburban housing district.C'MON!

I would want a 500 ft clear-cut around my whole sub-division if I lived there with some pretty flowers and small pretty bushcos planted into the area , small Japanes Maple trees perhaps..Yessss or weed to make up for all the fiends who are loosing thier cash crop.

Your breatin It vvvvoooooooooooommmm.

So take your -this,but ,but ,but....- argument and file it.

The forestry industry would be told to thin the forest DRASTICALLY.

5Bucks sais a massive turn of play happens next vote out there.

Awfully long post for someone who thinks this thread is "bunk"

Wassamatta bunky, no one posting in that Algonquin Roundtable thread your's?

FORD
10-23-2007, 09:37 PM
I wonder if the rest of the West Coast is going to catch up to this "late" summer now?

Considering it barely broke 70 degrees here for most of fucking August, I was shocked as Hell to see 70 degrees in late October this year.

FORD
10-23-2007, 09:39 PM
**UPDATE** (as per AP and the Mike Malloy show....)

Over 910,000 people currently evacuated in So. Cal

2 deaths reported so far, but this shit is far from over :(

thome
10-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
To you dolts blaming the victims in this thread - the reason why there are forest fires going on is the extreme drought. A lot of people in Virginia are shitting their pants too.

In any case, that drunken douche Beck ought to be fired for saying shit like that.

These fires happen every year I blame the lack of common sense.

I hate to use this thread to point out who usually blames who for what I won't say.

I would blame...

a guy who builds a house in a flood plain.

I would blame.....

a guy who builds a house in Montana and sends his kids out to play in a my daddy is a dumbsh!t Bear infested dreamland and never tought his kids that guns are good.

But, I don't blame people in Cali for living in a HELL HOLE OF DUMBASSED POLITICALLY CO-ERCTODOMIE Head so far up there Goddamed asses a Anual Fire won't smarten the peace queers up!

Hug a tree bitches because of your lack of attention they are all gone.

Last staement for the DIP-LOMATS.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-23-2007, 10:04 PM

Over 910,000 people currently evacuated in So. Cal

This is excellent news for the housing market! Invest in Home Depot y'all! And fire extinguishers!

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 10:09 PM

Oh, if wishing made it so....

FORD
10-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
This is excellent news for the housing market! Invest in Home Depot y'all! And fire extinguishers!

Sorry, I'm not finding any humor in this shit.

Nickdfresh
10-23-2007, 10:44 PM

I hate to use this thread to point out who usually blames who for what I won't say.

I would blame...

I would blame.....

a guy who builds a house in Montana and sends his kids out to play in a my daddy is a dumbsh!t Bear infested dreamland and never tought his kids that guns are good.

But, I don't blame people in Cali for living in a HELL HOLE OF DUMBASSED POLITICALLY CO-ERCTODOMIE Head so far up there Goddamed asses a Anual Fire won't smarten the peace queers up!

Yeah, we'll remember that when your trailer gets fucking blown to Oz in the next tornado, Dorthy...:rolleyes:

matt19
10-24-2007, 12:57 AM
This is so sad. I wonder how it was started. Accident, intentional or weather/natural?

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:06 AM
why does it not surprise me that the fires raging nearby to me are not even mentioned?

san bernardino county as usual......nobody cares

Blackflag
10-24-2007, 01:15 AM
Where did this douchebag come from, and how long until he leaves?

:fu:

sadaist
10-24-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
why does it not surprise me that the fires raging nearby to me are not even mentioned?

san bernardino county as usual......nobody cares

I care bro. I'm in Murrieta. Right in between you and San Diego. But I guess the news is going to go with the most houses burned. All I hear is Lake Arrowhead and Rancho Bernardo. Meanwhile San Berdu & Fallbrook are burning.

sadaist
10-24-2007, 01:21 AM
San Diego is overpopulated (So CA for that matter). People are building houses in the out country in canyons and such. 25 years ago, no one hardly lived in these areas, so when there was a fire, very few homes would be lost. People just want a piece of the dream. Can't say I blame them.

FORD
10-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by matt19
This is so sad. I wonder how it was started. Accident, intentional or weather/natural?

Oddly enough, one of the San Diego area fires (the "Harris fire") began in the very neighborhood that certain friends of the BCE (http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/04/19/1349211) are planning to move into.

Coincidence? perhaps, perhaps not. Those traitorous shitbags are certainly more than capable of such destruction, and blatant disregard for people, property, or the planet.

That said, the unseasonably warm weather certainly doesn't help matters any.

But of course global warming is a "myth", as the Busheep keep telling us.

And here's what the whore media is NOT saying, but the Orange County fire chief did.....

If they had the full air power of the California Air National Guard, these fires would be a lot smaller by now.

Three guesses where that air power is. :mad:

And that fucking chimp bastard has the nerve to show up and pretend that he gives a shit???

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:28 AM
DUDE....I VISITED 2 OF MY BROTHERS IN SAN BERNARDINO TODAY.
IT WAS RAINING ASH EVERYWHERE.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
I care bro. I'm in Murrieta. Right in between you and San Diego. But I guess the news is going to go with the most houses burned. All I hear is Lake Arrowhead and Rancho Bernardo. Meanwhile San Berdu & Fallbrook are burning.

Imeant as far as state and federal government.

Nitro Express
10-24-2007, 02:13 AM
If the citizens of this country put the effort into working that they put into talking about it and arguing we would have most the problems fixed.

FORD
10-24-2007, 02:13 AM
Smoke from these fires can be seen in the skies over the Pacific Ocean 500 fucking miles west of California :(

http://www.fireworksland.com/misc/westpicture.jpg

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 02:18 AM
thanks for the info ford. i did not know it traveled so for away.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Blackflag
Where did this douchebag come from, and how long until he leaves?

:fu:

:fucku: :asshole:

Nitro Express
10-24-2007, 02:31 AM
Looks like theres some Santa Anna winds blowing it all out over the ocean.

I always heard a bad fire in San Diego could go into downtown if they couldn't stop it and it would burn La Jollia all the way to the ocean.

With those sink holes up there and the unstabel soil and fire danger, you would think the land would be cheap. What people will go through just to have an ocean view.

Controled burns sound great but a controled burn in Los Alamos, New Mexico got out of control and almost burned down my uncle's house. The problem is we have too many homes in forrested areas and everybody is too cheap to clearcut the brush.

We finally got out undergrowth here cut down but the subdivision was throwing a fit that we couldn't use volunteers because of the liability. It's rediculouse. Nobody does anything anymore out of fear of getting sued and then dissaster happens and there's lawsuits anyways.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 03:56 AM
i promise you the nearest beach to me is at least 2 hours away by car.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Looks like theres some Santa Anna winds blowing it all out over the ocean.

I always heard a bad fire in San Diego could go into downtown if they couldn't stop it and it would burn La Jollia all the way to the ocean.

With those sink holes up there and the unstabel soil and fire danger, you would think the land would be cheap. What people will go through just to have an ocean view.

Controled burns sound great but a controled burn in Los Alamos, New Mexico got out of control and almost burned down my uncle's house. The problem is we have too many homes in forrested areas and everybody is too cheap to clearcut the brush.

We finally got out undergrowth here cut down but the subdivision was throwing a fit that we couldn't use volunteers because of the liability. It's rediculouse. Nobody does anything anymore out of fear of getting sued and then dissaster happens and there's lawsuits anyways.

my mom lives in apache county,AZ, about 45 minutes from the new mexico-arizona border. she has been evacuated a few times. fires in the white mountains can move really fast. a couple of times the wall of flames were only a about a mile or two away.......mom said the flames were at least a couple hundred feet high. even thought they were a mile or 2 away.....mom and her hubby said the heat was unbelievably unbearable.

a couple of winters ago, she got snowed in. the snow was at least 6 feet deep. my mom is only 4feet 9 inches tall. you can imagine how long it took her to dig out her 8 acres of land out to the nearest road. took her and hubby 3 or 4 days. they hung up a sign that said "help-please dig us out" the apache county sherrif sent snow plows the next day to dig everyone out. she called me about a week later and told me all about it.......mom and i had a damn good laugh about it.

FORD
10-24-2007, 04:10 AM
Love the White Mountains. Used to go there a lot when I was a kid, but I haven't been there in years.

Definitely a whole different world than the Arizona desert, but it still can get very dry up there in the summer.

sadaist
10-24-2007, 04:18 AM
Ford, cool satellite pic. I've seen fire & smoke pics before. What blows me away in that photo is the dust storm in Baja. That fucker must be huge!

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Love the White Mountains. Used to go there a lot when I was a kid, but I haven't been there in years.

Definitely a whole different world than the Arizona desert, but it still can get very dry up there in the summer.

hey ford,where in the white mountains did you go?

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 04:25 AM
and yes ford.......summers at 7,000 feet there can be miserably dry. until august.that's when monsoon season starts. i always go visit mom during monsoon season.

my apache name in english means "rainmaker". i was named this because mom said to my great-grandmother one day in 1981,we were visiting her, that when ever i am overflowing with joy and happiness it rains,regardless of where i am or the time of year. and i always sleep better when it rains. mom said the night i was born, saturday, july 2nd,1977, as soon as i was born, it rained.

to this day,i love the rain, ans i am only happy when it rains.
i hate hot weather. i prefer the cold.

FORD
10-24-2007, 04:46 AM
hey ford,where in the white mountains did you go?

I think it was somewhere near Pinetop. That general area anyway. Camped by some lake and went fishing.

FORD
10-24-2007, 04:50 AM
and yes ford.......summers at 7,000 feet there can be miserably dry. until august.that's when monsoon season starts. i always go visit mom during monsoon season.

my apache name in english means "rainmaker". i was named this because mom said to my great-grandmother one day in 1981,we were visiting her, that when ever i am overflowing with joy and happiness it rains,regardless of where i am or the time of year. and i always sleep better when it rains. mom said the night i was born, saturday, july 2nd,1977, as soon as i was born, it rained.

to this day,i love the rain, ans i am only happy when it rains.
i hate hot weather. i prefer the cold.

Maybe instead of just the name, she should have taught you a raindance. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow. I'd send the whole damn weather system south if I could.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 05:50 AM
ford, i do know how to make a raindance. my cherokee brother and i are going to make a rain dance tomorrow morning. hopefully it will help put out the fires.

scamper
10-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Oddly enough, one of the San Diego area fires (the "Harris fire") began in the very neighborhood that certain friends of the BCE (http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/04/19/1349211) are planning to move into.

Coincidence? perhaps, perhaps not. Those traitorous shitbags are certainly more than capable of such destruction, and blatant disregard for people, property, or the planet.

That said, the unseasonably warm weather certainly doesn't help matters any.

But of course global warming is a "myth", as the Busheep keep telling us.

And here's what the whore media is NOT saying, but the Orange County fire chief did.....

If they had the full air power of the California Air National Guard, these fires would be a lot smaller by now.

Three guesses where that air power is. :mad:

And that fucking chimp bastard has the nerve to show up and pretend that he gives a shit???

Been waiting for this post....

Ellyllions
10-24-2007, 09:59 AM
It's amusing how many degrees of seperation one can find between the Bush family/cohorts and anything else.

thome
10-24-2007, 01:52 PM
STFU TROLL

Guitar Shark
10-24-2007, 02:10 PM
STFU TROLL

Last edited by LoungeMachine on 10-24-2007 at 10:00 AM

Careful Lounge... while I agree he's a troll, I don't think we should be editing his posts. The webbies don't seem to like it.

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 05:33 PM
STFU TROLL

GO FUCK YOURSELF THOME

WE ALL KNOW YOUR A FUCKING WHORE-MAPHODITE.......DUDE IT'S OK TO BE A FREAK OF NATURE............

LoungeMachine
10-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Careful Lounge... while I agree he's a troll, I don't think we should be editing his posts. The webbies don't seem to like it.

I was told I can edit SPAMMING of the forums

He SPAMMED this SAME post in FOUR threads...

Fuck him.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Sorry, I'm not finding any humor in this shit.

Oh, no. You only find humor in the destruction of the United States government. Besides, i was serious.

thome
10-24-2007, 10:55 PM
GO FUCK YOURSELF THOME

WE ALL KNOW YOUR A FUCKING WHORE-MAPHODITE.......DUDE IT'S OK TO BE A FREAK OF NATURE............

I didn't type that Sir Doomass of captain of the the hook.

That is as you very well no the edit by a Mod in place of my post.

ROTH ON MUTHAS!!!!

Blackflag
10-25-2007, 12:34 AM
ford, i do know how to make a raindance. my cherokee brother and i are going to make a rain dance tomorrow morning. hopefully it will help put out the fires.

Am I the only one here a little appalled by a dude pretending to be handicapped? He's probably not Cherokee, either...that's the trouble with liars.:rolleyes:

FORD
10-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Am I the only one here a little appalled by a dude pretending to be handicapped? He's probably not Cherokee, either...that's the trouble with liars.:rolleyes:

Well, I don't know about that. But I DO know that you aren't in Yakima.

So what's that you were saying about liars? ;)

ace diamond
10-25-2007, 07:17 PM
i am apache. go read the post again. i said" my cherokee brother". i never said i was cherokee,dumbass.

ace diamond
10-25-2007, 07:27 PM
I think it was somewhere near Pinetop. That general area anyway. Camped by some lake and went fishing.

show low lake

ace diamond
10-25-2007, 07:42 PM

hey douchebag.......i,the apache, and my cherokee brother are both legally blind.he has 85% vision loss,and cataracts as well as macular degeneration. i have 67% vision loss. i have corneal damage as well as my retinas are permanantly damaged from severe flash burn.

legal blindness is defined as 50% or more permanant los of vision.
we both survive on SSI which is a little over $900 per month.

my brother can see about 1/2 inch clearly. i can see about 3 or 4 inches. past that, forget it.light and shade.......all very blury. shadows mostly.

this is why i have someopne else read to me what on the screen of this computer. i took typing classes when i was little so i know what keys are what just by general feel. yes i mees up sometimes. i am human.......i have not a problem letting the human factor show.

and yes, i know sometimes i hit the caps lock accidentally and i wind up typing in caps. if no one is here to help me read this stuff,i set the text size to the largest setting,and i have to sit very close and use a powerful magnifying glass to read this shit. it is very tiring to do, and it gives me a terrible migraine headache from straining my eyes to have to read this stuff.

so go fuck yourself.

Blackflag
10-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Well, I don't know about that. But I DO know that you aren't in Yakima.

So what's that you were saying about liars? ;)

But nobody would admit to being from Yakima...so is that really a lie?

matt19
10-26-2007, 12:49 AM
FUCK OFF TROLL!

ace diamond
10-26-2007, 12:55 AM
matt.........it take a troll to know a troll........just ask thome.

matt19
10-26-2007, 01:48 AM
matt.........it take a troll to know a troll........just ask thome.

Not you. Blackfag is a fucking troll.

ace diamond
10-26-2007, 12:32 PM
oh, ok.....sorry bout that........been drinkin whiskey again,smoking joints.......posting while wasted.....it's a daily pleasure!

matt19
10-26-2007, 12:50 PM
No biggie bro, I know the feeling. And even drunk you are more understandable than Thome, although his is all an act.

LoungeMachine
10-26-2007, 01:12 PM
But nobody would admit to being from Yakima...so is that really a lie?

I believe I said this same thing some time ago...

Crackima is the arm pit of the entire state.

:rolleyes:

ace diamond
10-26-2007, 08:03 PM
No biggie bro, I know the feeling. And even drunk you are more understandable than Thome, although his is all an act.

well,what would you expect from somebody that bears a striking resemblance to the north end of a south bound mule?

matt19
10-26-2007, 08:31 PM
lol :D

Nickdfresh
10-26-2007, 08:54 PM

I would blame...

I would blame.....

Dude. I might as well put you on ignore.

I rarely read your spam nonsense these days, lms...

ace diamond
10-26-2007, 08:57 PM
agreed

matt19
10-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to not have to read what a someone typing while having a sezure would look like?

ace diamond
10-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to not have to read what a someone typing while having a sezure would look like?

Nickdfresh
01-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Since we're revisiting threads...

This thread is bumped in honor of everyone's favorite Blind Apache/Cherokee/Neutered/Satanist/Rock and Roller named Ace Diamond/Captain Caveman..

LoungeMachine
01-17-2009, 03:50 PM
You forgot HIV+...... I mean Negative........I mean, who knows

Satan
01-17-2009, 04:10 PM
I doubt the Apaches, Cherokees, blind people, or eunuchs would claim him. And I know for a fact that I don't!!