PDA

View Full Version : Jump, Stop being HATERS, Soldiers!

Eddie's Booze
10-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Jump by Van Halen is one of the greatest songs ever. I Know, I know......("Fucking Van Halen sold out").....

Who gives a Fuck????

That fucking song was No.1 for 5 weeks.....

Ok.....Perhaps it wasn't exactly Runnin' With The Devil but....

Look at Dave's fucking moves in that Video!!!!!

NO OTHER SINGER CAN DO THOSE FUCKING KICKERS....

DAVE SHOULD HAVE GOT AN OSCAR FOR THE JUMP VIDEO.

That is all.

:D

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Excellent thread :rolleyes:

Just in time for a Rothies nomination for Most Insipid Thread Started By Bored Douche In Search of Attention.

Reach for the stars!

:gulp:

Eddie's Booze
10-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Excellent thread :rolleyes:

Just in time for a Rothies nomination for Most Insipid Thread Started By Bored Douche In Search of Attention.

Reach for the stars!

Why are you being a "HATER"?

Oh I forgot....you are a "UNION BUSTER".......

:mad:

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Eddie's Booze

:(

Just my nature.

Don't take it personally.

I'm an equal opportunity hater.

Baby's On Fire
10-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Eddie's Booze

Oh I forgot....you are a "UNION BUSTER".......

:mad:

He's not a union buster.

He's just a welfare dependent loser sitting in his mother's dark basement, posting bullshit 24 hours a day on this board.

Have you seen anyone at all even approaching the number of posts and time this loser spends on this board?

The only time he's not here is when he's in line at the welfare office.

Give him a break.....a union buster at least would have ambition.

naturochem
10-23-2007, 06:18 PM
"Yeah...just stop it, you meany HATERS!!!"

http://www.usm.edu/gsa/libford.jpg

Terry
10-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Am well aware it is the highest charting top 40 single from Van Halen (in ANY era), and that it is a given it will played at every gig on the tour in progress...

BUT

I just don't care. The song was so-so when I first heard it, but that so-so song was played INTO THE FUCKING GROUND for me within the first MONTH of its release. May seem silly to some for me to say this, but (much as I would rank 1984 towards the bottom of CVH album output, regradless of it having sold 10 million + copies) I wouldn't even put Jump in the top 20 of CVH songs, period.

If the band didn't play it at a show I went to, I wouldn't feel cheated (especially if they subbed Sinner's Swing! in its place). Am I in the majority on this subject? Probably not...then again, fuck it.

Terry
10-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Lounge is a welfare cheater living in his mother's basement?

Lounge, does this mean once a month you gets to haves a big ol' 10lb. slab o' GubMent Cheese?

Man, I gots ta ged me sum gubbermint cheese!

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Lounge is a welfare cheater living in his mother's basement?

Lounge, does this mean once a month you gets to haves a big ol' 10lb. slab o' GubMent Cheese?

Man, I gots ta ged me sum gubbermint cheese!

I must've really did a number on the poor canuck. ;)

I know I outed him as an ignorant troll and all, but I seemed to have damaged what little self-esteem he originally possessed...

Welp, at least he doesn't bother posting in the front Line anymore. :cool:

This clown made Joe Thunder look bright.

LoungeMachine
10-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Am well aware it is the highest charting top 40 single from Van Halen (in ANY era), and that it is a given it will played at every gig on the tour in progress...

BUT

I just don't care. The song was so-so when I first heard it, but that so-so song was played INTO THE FUCKING GROUND for me within the first MONTH of its release. May seem silly to some for me to say this, but (much as I would rank 1984 towards the bottom of CVH album output, regradless of it having sold 10 million + copies) I wouldn't even put Jump in the top 20 of CVH songs, period.

If the band didn't play it at a show I went to, I wouldn't feel cheated (especially if they subbed Sinner's Swing! in its place). Am I in the majority on this subject? Probably not...then again, fuck it.

The funny thing about the tune to me now is....

I can't hear it or think about it without thinking of Diamond Diva's little meltdown over not getting to play it at the RNRHOF :D

At least spED had a good excuse not to show.... he was a fucking drunk.

Baby's On Fire
10-23-2007, 07:09 PM

I must've really did a number on the poor canuck. ;)

I know I outed him as an ignorant troll and all, but I seemed to have damaged what little self-esteem he originally possessed...

Welp, at least he doesn't bother posting in the front Line anymore. :cool:

This clown made Joe Thunder look bright.

And the reason you have time to make 17, 000 + posts is........................?

No job, no girlfriend, no pussy, no money for pussy, mommy's basement, and no brains.

That's only the start of the list.

LMAO. What a winner you are. 17, 000+ posts and counting. Only 7 more days til the next welfare cheque LoungeMouth.

Hang in there.........

Terry
10-23-2007, 11:19 PM
The funny thing about the tune to me now is....

I can't hear it or think about it without thinking of Diamond Diva's little meltdown over not getting to play it at the RNRHOF :D

At least spED had a good excuse not to show.... he was a fucking drunk.

Was kinda taken aback at Roth even wanting to go to the whole RnRHoF thing after it was clear the Van Halens weren't, and it's probably a wise move on his part that he didn't...then again, I was equally taken aback at how Roth just basically said "fine" to the whole MA thing, being that Roth had refused to even let Anthony onstage during his set at the 2002 co-headlining tour with Hagar because Roth's rationale in terms of Van Halen was "all or nothing".

Again, I totally realize Jump gained VH a lot of new fans in 1984, probably more than a few of which made an easy transition to Van Hagar. I was just never thrilled with that tune.

But Lounge, you really should move out of mom's basement, stop defrauding the government, lay off the gubment cheese and get a life; goodness me, more than 'x' amount of posts? Good thing you're so thick-skinned, otherwise every halfwit Thunder wannabe would be taking a chunk out of your no-life ass ;)

bueno bob
10-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
And the reason you have time to make 17, 000 + posts is........................?

He's trying to catch up with me.

Duh.

DirtyDeeds
10-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Bored Douche In Search of Attention.

From my short time being here, I have gathered that the person that best fills this description is you. In every fucking thread.

bueno bob
10-23-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by DirtyDeeds
From my short time being here,

Exactly, junior.

VAiN
10-24-2007, 06:06 PM

+1 on that.... I could not hear Jump and be totally OK with it... maybe they could stick 'Hear about it later' in its place?

jharp84
10-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Message in a Bottle!

Terry
10-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by VAiN
+1 on that.... I could not hear Jump and be totally OK with it... maybe they could stick 'Hear about it later' in its place?

That tune would be fine as well...shit, the whole first side of Fair Warning, as well as Unchained and So This Is Love, should be no brainers for the setlist.

Hummarstra
10-24-2007, 06:34 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VFeKjzH26Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VFeKjzH26Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ace diamond
10-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Just my nature.

Don't take it personally.

I'm an equal opportunity hater.

hey lounge, at least you're fair.