X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donanger1
    Groupie
    • Feb 2004

Feels Like Christmas Eve!

It feels JUST like Christmas Eve as a kid. There is NOTHING like a Van Halen crowd. I'm so ready, man. Me and all my *bros* are gonna roll hard! The women in are lives don't get it. Too bad for them. Christmas Eve baby. It's been 23 yrs 7 months and 13 days since Dave & Ed shared a stage together in Minnesota. YES, I've been keeping track. WE'RE READY! I'm betting there will be tears. I'm HOPING there will be tears. VH is is a HUGE part of our lives. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Don't cry, it's only rock and roll.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by donanger1
      It feels JUST like Christmas Eve as a kid. There is NOTHING like a Van Halen crowd. I'm so ready, man. Me and all my *bros* are gonna roll hard! The women in are lives don't get it. Too bad for them. Christmas Eve baby. It's been 23 yrs 7 months and 13 days since Dave & Ed shared a stage together in Minnesota. YES, I've been keeping track. WE'RE READY! I'm betting there will be tears. I'm HOPING there will be tears. VH is is a HUGE part of our lives. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Right fuckin' om bro....
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Great post, but put the next one in the Minneapolis thread, thanks....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...