PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis Sets the standard!!!

NATEDOG001976
10-25-2007, 02:09 AM
We are the 1st to post a photo!

Fuckin' rockin' show!

We drank, we saw, we rocked!!!

From left to right......

DlocRoth, Jim Shetterlini, NATEDOG001976, & Roy Munson.

Nuff said!

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8384/image005qb2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NATEDOG001976
10-25-2007, 02:21 AM
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/8807/image0031yt4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hummarstra
10-25-2007, 02:21 AM
Killer. Did you get any video?

NATEDOG001976
10-25-2007, 02:23 AM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8780/image0041ew0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hummarstra
10-25-2007, 02:29 AM
Did you ask Roy how his dick stiches are doing? :)

NATEDOG001976
10-25-2007, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Hummarstra
Did you ask Roy how his dick stiches are doing? :)

No.

I did not bring that up.

We just focused on drinking before the show!

bantonelli
10-25-2007, 03:32 AM
A "ROTHIE" Award in the making...

Looks like you guys were having a DAMN GOOD TIME!

redblkwht
10-25-2007, 04:03 AM
Dloc, you look shitfaced already :) hope you all had a fantastic time!!!!

RBW

binnie
10-25-2007, 04:06 AM
Looks like you had a great time guys, glad to hear it!

Cheers for posting photo's too :)

Roy Munson
10-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Holy fuck. Best. Show. Evaaaaaaaar.

I can't begin to tell you all how cool Damien, Nate, and Jim are. I am so glad we got to hook up before and after the show. And WHAT A SHOW IT WAS!!!!!! FUCK!! They did play "Little Guitars" which was spot on.

I don't think I've been that drunk in some time, though. I had so much fucking fun I don't know where to begin. At the end of the night the Hard Rock Cafe peeps were asking me to bring Jim home!!! LMAO They kept saying, "Is he your friend? It's time for you to bring him home!" LMAO So, I asked Jim where he was staying and HE COULDN'T FUCKING REMEMBER!!!! LMAO I hope he made it somewhere safe.

Oh, and Wolf is the fucking man!! That kid handled everything beyond my expectations. He and Dave look to be old souls that finally found eachother. You can tell they are great buds. We need to be thankful for Wolf being influential in bringing Dave back.

Redballjets88
10-25-2007, 12:23 PM
badass guys, hopefully if/when they come to dallas I can meet up with some folks from here.

bueno bob
10-25-2007, 01:09 PM
You guys fuckin' rock.

Cheers!

Carmine
10-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Holy fuck. Best. Show. Evaaaaaaaar.

I can't begin to tell you all how cool Damien, Nate, and Jim are. I am so glad we got to hook up before and after the show. And WHAT A SHOW IT WAS!!!!!! FUCK!! They did play "Little Guitars" which was spot on.

I don't think I've been that drunk in some time, though. I had so much fucking fun I don't know where to begin. At the end of the night the Hard Rock Cafe peeps were asking me to bring Jim home!!! LMAO They kept saying, "Is he your friend? It's time for you to bring him home!" LMAO So, I asked Jim where he was staying and HE COULDN'T FUCKING REMEMBER!!!! LMAO I hope he made it somewhere safe.

Oh, and Wolf is the fucking man!! That kid handled everything beyond my expectations. He and Dave look to be old souls that finally found eachother. You can tell they are great buds. We need to be thankful for Wolf being influential in bringing Dave back.

LOL! This is classic!!

Has he made contact with anybody yet?

Jim Shetterlini = Fuckin Gassed at the VH show!

ELVIS
10-25-2007, 02:13 PM
And WHAT A SHOW IT WAS!!!!!! FUCK!! They did play "Little Guitars" which was spot on.

You mean they were able to keep up with the click track, and the pre-recorded bass and backup vocals ??

I don't think I've been that drunk in some time, though.

"Spot on, eh ??

I had so much fucking fun I don't know where to begin. At the end of the night the Hard Rock Cafe peeps were asking me to bring Jim home!!!

So, you start at the end...:confused

LMAO They kept saying, "Is he your friend? It's time for you to bring him home!" LMAO So, I asked Jim where he was staying and HE COULDN'T FUCKING REMEMBER!!!! LMAO I hope he made it somewhere safe.

Some helpful friend you are...

Oh, and Wolf is the fucking man!! That kid handled everything beyond my expectations.

Like I asked before, he was able to keep up with the click track, and the pre-recorded bass and backup vocals ??

He and Dave look to be old souls that finally found eachother.

You must still be drunk...:rolleyes:

We need to be thankful for Wolf being influential in bringing Dave back.

Hmmm...

:elvis:

Redballjets88
10-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

I don't think your bullshit is needed here.

philouze
10-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Glad to know you had a great time, buddies... If only they came in France (which is not impossible, I've heard..), I hope to meet all you European Fokkers..

ELVIS
10-25-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
I don't think your bullshit is needed here.

What I implied is true and I can prove it...

Redballjets88
10-25-2007, 03:14 PM
either way, I don't think thats why this thread was started...

philouze
10-25-2007, 03:16 PM
That's right, so cut the crap, boyos... (I could've been a good moderator, too.. ROTFL)

DlocRoth
10-25-2007, 03:26 PM
WOW.

Roy Munson
10-25-2007, 04:27 PM
I would like to say a few things here...

First - I feel bad that I didn't make sure Jim got to where he needed to go. I was there with my brother and he drove. He decided to leave when I was trying to help Jim out. I had to follow my bro.

Second - It wasn't until AFTER the show when I really started to tie one on. I had a few beers before the show, but it wasn't until later when I proceeded to get my drunk on. The band WAS, INDEED, SPOT ON and my fellow Army buds will back me up on that.

Third - I've been to enough rock shows to know if there is a click track and "piped-in bass and backing vocals." There were none. THERE WERE NONE. PERIOD. FUCKING DOT. And only a dumb fucking-asshole-fuckwit-who-wasn't-even-at-the-fucking-show would suggest such a thing.

Fourth - The chemistry between Dave and Wolf is obvious. Anybody there could easily see that. Of course, if you fucking WEREN'T there you obviously COULDN'T see it.

Fifth - After we all started getting more aquainted we started to talk about the Army and the many cool peeps on this board. Let's just say that Elvis has a reputation that preceeds him!! LOL

Once again, this was the best concert I've been to. And meeting great people like Jim, Nate, and Damien made it all the better!! I hope to get together with these guys again in the future.

binnie
10-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You guys fuckin' rock.

Cheers!

The girl in your sig rocks. That is the truth!

Roy Munson
10-25-2007, 04:45 PM
What I implied is true and I can prove it...

GFY

Diamondjimi
10-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Way to go boys . Doin it up VH style , takin no fuckin prisoners!!!

Yo , Elvis. Why so fuckin negative all the time? You are a bitter man.

You need to get out and party to some CVH . And fer crissakes GO GET LAID .!;)

NATEDOG001976
10-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Great time!

I took the day off and slept till 4pm!

DlocRoth
10-25-2007, 07:12 PM
I would like to say a few things here...

First - I feel bad that I didn't make sure Jim got to where he needed to go. I was there with my brother and he drove. He decided to leave when I was trying to help Jim out. I had to follow my bro.

Second - It wasn't until AFTER the show when I really started to tie one on. I had a few beers before the show, but it wasn't until later when I proceeded to get my drunk on. The band WAS, INDEED, SPOT ON and my fellow Army buds will back me up on that.

Third - I've been to enough rock shows to know if there is a click track and "piped-in bass and backing vocals." There were none. THERE WERE NONE. PERIOD. FUCKING DOT. And only a dumb fucking-asshole-fuckwit-who-wasn't-even-at-the-fucking-show would suggest such a thing.

Fourth - The chemistry between Dave and Wolf is obvious. Anybody there could easily see that. Of course, if you fucking WEREN'T there you obviously COULDN'T see it.

Fifth - After we all started getting more aquainted we started to talk about the Army and the many cool peeps on this board. Let's just say that Elvis has a reputation that preceeds him!! LOL

Once again, this was the best concert I've been to. And meeting great people like Jim, Nate, and Damien made it all the better!! I hope to get together with these guys again in the future.

Spot on, bro.....

I'm sure Jim's all good....

He was makin friends left and right last night......

DlocRoth
10-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Dloc, you look shitfaced already :) hope you all had a fantastic time!!!!

RBW

I was bro...and we did!! lmao

ace diamond
10-25-2007, 07:15 PM
glad you guys had fun.

Dan
10-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Way to go boys . Doin it up VH style , takin no fuckin prisoners!!!

Yo , Elvis. Why so fuckin negative all the time? You are a bitter man.

You need to get out and party to some CVH . And fer crissakes GO GET LAID .!;)

D.J.,You Are Fucking Funny.:D

DlocRoth
10-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Yo, everybody who doesn't have a ticket yet.......

I'm not gonna post a review for this show. I can't. But it was EVERYTHING I wanted it to be, and then some.

Go see this show! And I hope you get to meet some cool ass mofo's like I did. You guys are the shit.

Dan
10-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Did You Guys Catch Up with N.G. At All?

DlocRoth
10-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Nah, man....

She had Nate's number, but I don't know if she called or not.

But I didn't see her.

CVH Rulz
10-25-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Did You Guys Catch Up with N.G. At All?

I saw her at the show. She didn't get there until the last two Marley songs.

jharp84
10-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Sorry I missed your bash! Milwaukee 2nd leg?? If another show in MN I will have time to plan next time! And I will bring supplies! Juice!

NATEDOG001976
10-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Nah, man....

She had Nate's number, but I don't know if she called or not.

But I didn't see her.

Yeah, I didn't ssee her either.

Sorry I bolted after the show so quickly, I was pretty drunk!!!

NATEDOG001976
10-25-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
Sorry I missed your bash! Milwaukee 2nd leg?? If another show in MN I will have time to plan next time! And I will bring supplies! Juice!

I might do that! Milwaukee is kinda boring though, They would be better off coming back to Minneapolis or Chicago. Both cities rock!

NATEDOG001976
10-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Or the X in St. Paul on the 2nd leg?

jharp84
10-25-2007, 08:34 PM
I meant Milwaukee due to most likely scheduling there on 2nd leg, because they haven't played there yet! Also EVERYBODY comes to my place after tha show! I'll get the "pimped"LIMO'S AND We gonna have fun!

ace diamond
10-25-2007, 08:52 PM
sweet!
juice you rock!
can't wait!

i'm drinking and listening to vh detroit 10-20-07 right now!!!!!
party time

jharp84
10-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Well getcha "flown in" for sure! Ace!

ace diamond
10-25-2007, 08:55 PM
SWEET!
YOU ROCK,JUICE!
WDFA-BROTHER!!!!

ODShowtime
10-25-2007, 09:04 PM

I love breakin e's balls as much as the next poster, but keep in mind that those of us south of North Carolina and east of cali who can't afford the time or money to hop a plane to see a show are a little chapped about the itinerary.

Wow, I just stuck up for elvis. I feel dirty.

ace diamond
10-25-2007, 10:55 PM
too funny

Jim Shetterlini
10-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Well I woke up in some hotel I wasn't supposed to be in with some chic I really shouldn't have been in either. LOL I tell ya vereything was fine until I partaked in what was being passed down the aisle and then everything went to shit from there. Anyway, thank you Roy for trying to help me out dude. We will do it again soon! Well I overamped alittle at my first show now it's time roll to KC. You guys all fuckin rock. Love the pics....Oh by the way the show:I was not gassed until the end. when I hit the shit.. BEst VH show ever!!! Everything Roy said and more!

DlocRoth
10-25-2007, 11:21 PM
IT'S ALIVE!!! lmao

Good to hear from ya, Jim.....

Great show, bro, and good to meet you!

jharp84
10-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Ya got nuthin on us Chi-towns! As far as partyin! Takin Whiskey?? Hopefully we all meet up for 2nd leg! Good job Jim! Hope your safe for KC!!

jharp84
10-25-2007, 11:31 PM
IT'S ALIVE!!! lmao

Good to hear from ya, Jim.....

Great show, bro, and good to meet you!

DlocRoth! Look forward to gettin "red eyes" w/your ass! Sorry I couldn't make the MN gig! :smoke:

ace diamond
10-26-2007, 01:06 AM
should be some party.

DlocRoth
10-26-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by jharp84
DlocRoth! Look forward to gettin "red eyes" w/your ass! Sorry I couldn't make the MN gig! :smoke:

It's all good, man.....

2nd leg!

1 part inevitable......

Nitro Express
10-26-2007, 03:09 AM
Sounds like you guys had a rip snortin good time. At the end of the day, that's all that counts.

Who gives a flying fuck about the click track and pre-recorded bass.

There was booze to be had and ass to chase! Banzi! :D

jharp84
10-26-2007, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I love breakin e's balls as much as the next poster, but keep in mind that those of us south of North Carolina and east of cali who can't afford the time or money to hop a plane to see a show are a little chapped about the itinerary.

Wow, I just stuck up for elvis. I feel dirty.

Ya Fuckin well should! :eatit:

Dan
10-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by CVH Rulz
I saw her at the show. She didn't get there until the last two Marley songs.

Glad She Made It To The Show.:)

ELVIS
10-26-2007, 04:03 PM
The "chemistry" between a 16 year old boy and a 53 year old man ??

LMAO!

DlocRoth
10-26-2007, 06:12 PM
The "chemistry" between a 16 year old boy and a 53 year old man ??

LMAO!

Don't hate because YOU can't hold your liquor. Why the fuck would you tear down a post from not only a good soldier and damn nice guy, but from a fucking VAN HALEN fan who was just trying to tell us how he had a great time at the show? :confused:

Who the fuck are you to tell him shit didn't go down that way? Were you there?

You're bitter, dude.....

I feel bad for you.:(

Great post, Munson.......

Tell the truth, but tell it well? How do I know?

I was there......................:asshole:

jero
10-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Elvis,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nitro Express
10-27-2007, 12:01 AM
I though Elvis was hunting for worms at Graceland.

NATEDOG001976
10-27-2007, 04:00 AM
Man...

Why all the haters???

DlocRoth
10-27-2007, 10:51 AM
That's what I'm saying!

Why would a VH fan...nay an Army MOD........

Tear down a post from a guy who went to the show and loved it?

Haterz. lmao

Mezro
10-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Don't hate because YOU can't hold your liquor. Why the fuck would you tear down a post from not only a good soldier and damn nice guy, but from a fucking VAN HALEN fan who was just trying to tell us how he had a great time at the show? :confused:

Who the fuck are you to tell him shit didn't go down that way? Were you there?

You're bitter, dude.....

I feel bad for you.:(

ELVIS is a fucking asshole for the most part.

Sure, he brings up some good points and posts some interesting stuff, but he is a bitter sack chomper. I can barely stand that pudgy little goat feltcher myself.

Mezro...ELVIS is pissy because he wishes he could have chemistry with a 16 year old boy...

Northern Girl
10-27-2007, 05:47 PM
ELVIS is clearly an unhappy man...better to bolster his balls, than to bust them. :)

PumpedUpMidget
10-27-2007, 05:50 PM
The news media here has covered the show in the newspaper Thursday and Friday, and KQRS has not stopped talking about it...There has not been a show this good around here for who knows how long.....

Northern Girl
10-27-2007, 05:53 PM
It was a superb show, for sure. Too bad there's not one good youtube out there. They all suck.

Northern Girl
10-27-2007, 11:43 PM
LOL

A little blurb from MPLS paper today:

Roth was a sweetie

David Lee Roth can return to Amy's Classic Confections any time he likes.

"He came in, was very, very generous; gave me a nice tip," said Amy Hauge, owner of the Minneapolis Skyway shop.

Roth bought some licorice and a rocky road cluster.

Northern Girl
10-27-2007, 11:46 PM
You wouldn't know he has a sweet tooth as ripped as he is these days. Practically had an orgasm during Little Dreamer where he stood still and sang and you could really see the abs. Mmmm....

hee hee

jharp84
10-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Mezro...ELVIS is pissy because he wishes he could have chemistry with a 16 year old boy...

:D

Juice.... Juice says Mezro - 5-er!!! :killer:

Dan
10-28-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Practically had an orgasm during Little Dreamer.

Now We Know How To Please The Roth Army Ladies.:D

DlocRoth
10-29-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
You wouldn't know he has a sweet tooth as ripped as he is these days. Practically had an orgasm during Little Dreamer where he stood still and sang and you could really see the abs. Mmmm....

hee hee

Too bad we couldn't all hook up....

Had a hell of a time...

Glad you made the show though!

78/84 guy
10-30-2007, 08:36 PM
They kicked ass, PERIOD !!!! I was more than impressed, EDDIE IS BACK !! DAVE WAS GREAT, WOLF CAN PLAY AND SING, AL IS STILL UNDERATED, GREAT SHOW, I hope they can keep it going, If not I can die happy !!

VAiN
10-30-2007, 10:42 PM
So... anyone know if the show was taped? Isn't it crazy how the next show sucked balls? What gives?

NATEDOG001976
10-31-2007, 12:36 AM
The K.C. show sucked???

The Minneapolis show was as good as it gets!

jharp84
10-31-2007, 12:37 AM
wHERE THE FUCK YA BEEN BROTHER FROM UP NUTHER!

Jim Shetterlini
10-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by VAiN
So... anyone know if the show was taped? Isn't it crazy how the next show sucked balls? What gives?

WTF Bro!!! Were you there...No! I was! Seriously stop sayin shit in every thread that you know is not fuckin true....Go read the reviews one more time by everyone who was at the show in the KC review thread and then shut the hell up. This is the 3rd thread you have said this and I have had to correct you every time. PM thome, diamondD, or ruffrider and not one of them will tell you that it "sucked balls"!

Jim Shetterlini
10-31-2007, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
The K.C. show sucked???

The Minneapolis show was as good as it gets!

No!!!! It was great as everyone has pretty much said in the KC thread....BTW how the hell are ya? You are the real deal my man! The big party you are talkin sound like the shit!!

NATEDOG001976
11-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
No!!!! It was great as everyone has pretty much said in the KC thread....BTW how the hell are ya? You are the real deal my man! The big party you are talkin sound like the shit!!

Thanks man, doing well! Did you enjoy the shots before the show? My buddy bought 2 rounds of shots for everyone before the show (thanks, Jay..lol) Man, I was drunk BEFORE I got to the hard rock...lol.

Jim Shetterlini
11-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanks man, doing well! Did you enjoy the shots before the show? My buddy bought 2 rounds of shots for everyone before the show (thanks, Jay..lol) Man, I was drunk BEFORE I got to the hard rock...lol.

Yeah I enjoyed them and then more shots and tequila and then beer at the show. Then sumpin was being passed down the row I was in and I took a massive hit towards the end of Eddie's solo and the last thing I remenber I was walking out of the Target Center. Waited way too long to see this and then I overamp big time. I guess I was a big heap of shit at the Hard Rock afterwards. Sorry to all that had to deal with me!LOL Anyway it's Friday, want a get a drink?

NATEDOG001976
11-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah I enjoyed them and then more shots and tequila and then beer at the show. Then sumpin was being passed down the row I was in and I took a massive hit towards the end of Eddie's solo and the last thing I remenber I was walking out of the Target Center. Waited way too long to see this and then I overamp big time. I guess I was a big heap of shit at the Hard Rock afterwards. Sorry to all that had to deal with me!LOL Anyway it's Friday, want a get a drink?

Dude, I did not ever notice, I was a puddle myself that night. Are you in Minneapolis now???

NATEDOG001976
11-03-2007, 02:36 AM
We rock!

No wonder why we get the major shows!!!

DLRISVH7884
11-04-2007, 02:41 AM
Van Halen Kicked ass!!! I was 5 row center!!!

I also went to the Springsteen show and it sucked ass!!!

VAiN
11-11-2007, 07:16 PM
WTF Bro!!! Were you there...No! I was! Seriously stop sayin shit in every thread that you know is not fuckin true....Go read the reviews one more time by everyone who was at the show in the KC review thread and then shut the hell up. This is the 3rd thread you have said this and I have had to correct you every time. PM thome, diamondD, or ruffrider and not one of them will tell you that it "sucked balls"!

Wow.. fuck off...
No I wasn't there - but i've heard the show.. and no, it was as terrible as I had heard - but it is not as good as the Minneapolis show. Glad you enjoyed it, i've read as many bad reviews as I have good, but calm the fuck down.

Matt White
11-11-2007, 07:48 PM
I've seen nothing but positive reviews....

And I saw 'em with my own 2 eyes.....

Kickin' ass & takin' names.................

Roy Munson
11-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Wow.. fuck off...
No I wasn't there - but i've heard the show.. and no, it was as terrible as I had heard - but it is not as good as the Minneapolis show. Glad you enjoyed it, i've read as many bad reviews as I have good, but calm the fuck down.

YOU calm the fuck down you fucking jizzlobber.

binnie
11-12-2007, 01:27 PM
YOU calm the fuck down you fucking jizzlobber.

LOL!

Jizzlobber set me off laughing, I almost choked on my drink.

Roy Munson
11-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by binnie
LOL!

Jizzlobber set me off laughing, I almost choked on my drink.

Ha!

Better than what VAiN is choking on: COCK.

Jim Shetterlini
11-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Ha!

Fuckin Cumchugger!!! What is up Roy?

DlocRoth
11-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Ha!

lmao

What's happenin, Munson?

Jizzlobber's just got his panties in a bunch because he can't afford to get to a show.

Haters.... :)

DlocRoth
11-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Yo, Jimbo!

NATEDOG001976
11-12-2007, 06:12 PM
WAzzzz up all?

DlocRoth
11-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Sup, Nate?

Matt White
11-12-2007, 08:53 PM
BRAVO gents...............

DlocRoth
11-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
BRAVO gents...............

Light em up, White.....

Great Rothism.......

VAiN
11-13-2007, 06:26 AM
lmao

What's happenin, Munson?

Jizzlobber's just got his panties in a bunch because he can't afford to get to a show.

Haters.... :)

Yeah... hater.. right...

Can't afford to go to a show... right... Let's see I was at the first 2 shows, which were in fact better then 10.26 and I'm off today to hit MSG.

So a big 'fuck you' to all you asshats who can't take someone else's opinion.

Flame away, fags.. I'm done here.

Roy Munson
11-13-2007, 09:36 AM
Fuckin Cumchugger!!! What is up Roy?

Not much, bud. Same shit - different day.

I gotta make it down to Siouxer Falls one of these days. I'll give you a heads up if I do.

:)

Roy Munson
11-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Yeah... hater.. right...

Can't afford to go to a show... right... Let's see I was at the first 2 shows, which were in fact better then 10.26 and I'm off today to hit MSG.

http://www.japanprobe.com/2007/01/crying-baby2.jpg

Jim Shetterlini
11-14-2007, 04:26 AM
Yeah... hater.. right...

You were not there, therefore your opinion is filled with ignorance as was your last post. Now it is good you are done here, because you never should have started.

BruinJer
11-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Next week we will try to carry the tourch at the Staples' show in L.A.... I plan on assaulting my liver with Jack Daniels. Hopefully we'll see some of you L.A. members

NATEDOG001976
11-16-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm going to the Atlanta, GA when the set a date!

Who's in????

CVH Rulz
11-18-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm listening to this show right now. One of Ed's best performances from this tour for sure. Cool to relive it. :cool:

Hyman Roth
11-18-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm going to the Atlanta, GA when the set a date!

Who's in????

Yo!