PDA

View Full Version : row 12 front floor - kc tomorrow night!

dirty dave
10-25-2007, 08:03 PM
man with the brand spanking new sprint center just opened in downtown kc , van halen is set to break in the arena VAN HALEN STYLE!!

i saw the first van halen tour in 1978 3 times and was front row right in front of eddie when they opened for kansas at royals stadium (still got some pics too).

hopefully the acoustics will be very good at this arena that is if the van halen crew doesnt blow the glass out of the place ;) :D

VanHalener
10-25-2007, 09:03 PM
You lucky bastard. ;) :rockit2: :lookie: :rockit2:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49453

Redballjets88
10-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by dirty dave
man with the brand spanking new sprint center just opened in downtown kc , van halen is set to break in the arena VAN HALEN STYLE!!

i saw the first van halen tour in 1978 3 times and was front row right in front of eddie when they opened for kansas at royals stadium (still got some pics too).

hopefully the acoustics will be very good at this arena that is if the van halen crew doesnt blow the glass out of the place ;) :D

I feel bad for Kansas.

dirty dave
10-25-2007, 09:17 PM
dude i check ticketmaster all the time,how in the heck did i get this tic at the last minute?

i dont go to many concerts these days,back in the 70s, i always bought tics at tigers records (mobster tiger cardarellas old record store before he got whacked and wound up in his trunk) or the old capers corner (run by actor ed asners old hippy brother).

i never hardly ever buy tics on line.

ive heard its always easier to get 1 great ticket than a pair or more though,still cant believe i got something that close :rolleyes:

Va Beach VH Fan
10-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Continue this in the Kansas City thread, thanks....