PDA

View Full Version : Michael Schenker is giving guitar lessons again.

Hardrock69
10-26-2007, 07:50 PM
He did this in 1990 when I was living in LA. $200 and hour, 1/2 hour minimum.

Guess he can't get a gig anymore.

Gee I wonder why?
:rolleyes:

Fucking loser.
:mad:

Legendary guitarist Michael Schenker (MSG, ex-UFO, SCORPIONS) is offering guitar lessons in the North London, England area. The cost is 200 GBP or approximately $410 per hour.

You can contact Michael via his MySpace page.

Michael Schenker's UK tour this past summer was cut short due to a "multitude of events beyond the band's control, including Michael's," according to a posting on Schenker's MySpace page.

Schenker's final gig in the UK took place on August 3 in Stourbridge, U.K. when Michael ended up calling off the concert after only a handful of songs.

bueno bob
10-26-2007, 11:17 PM
$410 an hour for pointless drunken nooding with Mike?

Yeah, I'm sure the line is around the block for THAT one... :rolleyes:

I'd rather spend $100 every two months learning from somebody sober who still remembers what a guitar is fucking for.

Fuck that lush.

ThrillsNSpills
10-27-2007, 10:32 AM
He used to charge people a grand to have dinner with him.

I know, I couldn't believe it either. still don't want to.

Hey I'll show any of you the riff to Captain Nemo for 8.50 . ;)

Diamondjimi
10-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

Hey I'll show any of you the riff to Captain Nemo for 8.50 . ;)

:lol:

God, Schenker is pathetic.:(

Diamondjimi
10-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Here is a bulletin from his ex posted on Myspace.com

Date: 27 Oct 2007 9:21
Subject: This is personal and for those who care and need to know.
Body: This site was built by Essenz and Chinua Schenker in honor of their Father
Michael Schenker.

It was done when they saw the poorly ran site by
Dave ( www.myspace.com/michaelschenkerisgod) who is a fan who does www.michael'schenkerhimself.com .

he had no back ground or anything interesting and after up for a few months had only 100 friends and few plays - the kids said their Dad should have a better site.
After a few months Dave started to put more effort in it.
now he has 2,000 friends and 17,000 plays , still no background layout.

So here is the result the site started in June now in four months has 56,000 views,
46,000 total plays , 10,000 friends.
The background is a Dean Guitar that that Essenz designed for herself, and when Dean wanted a new look for Michael , Essenz offered the design to her Daddy. of course Dean improved it.

All the efforts on this site is from the hearts of Michael's children , Essenz and Chinua - in support of their Dad to help introduce him to guitarist all over the world and to new and younger music fans.
Just browse the friends .

As you know the world wide web has some people who are sick and prey on children and so I do check this site to make sure everything is ok for them.
And I help them with uploads.
as in some cases some people think they know our family and have more than a opinion .

We have hope for Michael and pray for Him in all of our prayers.

On the down side seems how Michael Himself loves to exspose our Family affairs publicly - Michael is Late 10 months on his share of child support
altho the courts ordered Him to pay he ran away to Germany to avoid paying taxes and all his bills he ran up when he built his Arizona recording studio.
At first he ran away to Mexico then returned and battled his disease for several more years before leaving the USA he then pulled Himself together and toured for nearly a year before having a mishap in Japan at which time Rev Jones quit due to Michael's Drinking. durning that time he was 7 months late on his share of support.

All of this caused us to lose our home in Arizona and altho I work Full time and a second job it takes both of us to give our children the proper care needed.
Michael has let the healthcare cancle and at a time when our daughter is fighting for her life.

we relocated to California where I took a better paying job and a better school.
At this time we are homeless and have stayed with different families who try
to help while we get resettled in a new home.

Michael Never calls or writes Our children this makes them both hurt and feel
that something is wrong with them, Why won't their dad overcome and bless them ?,
Essenz has developed a eating disorder and had to be hospitalized for a week and now faces a longer intreatment 2 to 4 months.

The Medical bills will be in the $60,000.00 dollar range and up.
We have asked Michael to be part of the team to support Essenz , he called in June 3 weeks before his USA tour and told her he would call every day and then did not call again til her birthday July 4th and called Drunk, this made her feel worse and of course he has not called since.
Michael has be in behavior health treatment centers about 2 to 5 times a year.
last was in August after he was so drunk he had to cancle His tour in Europe.

If Michael called at least once a week and paid his late child support and reinstated the childrens health insurance Essenz would start the heal and Michael would not have a problem coming to tour the USA.

The Doctor told me she could die from this without proper help !!

So in frustration of Michael not responding to 3 court dates and not responding to endless e-mails asking for payment so that I can stablize Our children , I decided to release a rare recording that I own as I was the artist owner / Manager at the time of recording.
Michael allowed me to buy him so that Linda schenker would not take 50%.

I will pull this offer for the time being and give either a full refund or offer other personal items I own .

Michael , Pay your late Child support Dean Guitars will give you a statement of how much of the court ordered wage assignment they paid and how much you Owe !
UNTIL YOU PAY YOUR FULL AMOUNT OF LATE PAYMENT, HEALTH INSURANCE AND BACK PAY ,, YOU ARE IN CONTEMPT OF A UNITED STATES COURT ORDER , DO YOUR DUTY AS A FATHER.

PLEASE SEND US A ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN
WORK payment OUT .

Essenz and Chinua do not know why you can not do your part as their Daddy.
Call your children !
Pay your share.
I work 2 jobs and are with them / for them 24/7

you have our contact info .

Essenz is Screaming for Help !!!!
Remember Mexico Michael ? the children still have not healed from what they saw you do there !
The fires here are a trigger for the memory.

As a mother I have to protect my children and will do what needs to be done to keep them healthy and safe.

I ask you to stop your maddness as I will not be silent anymore out of fear of you .

Bell

Thanks to all the wonderful people who have treated Essenz and Chinua with respect and kindness.
And to all the fire fighters we met here at our hotel in california.
Chinua enjoyed taking all the photos.
Essenz Enjoyed cooking all the waffles for you before you went back on the lines.
Peace be with .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two words here folks...

DEADBEAT DAD !:mad:

Mezro
10-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Michael Schenker is one step away from shanking cock for twenty bucks.

Mezro...see what happens when you live on wild turkey and oily road pussy...

jharp84
10-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Mezro
Michael Schenker is one step away from shanking cock for twenty bucks.

Mezro...see what happens when you live on wild turkey and oily road pussy...

SUCH A WASTE!

Juice... No more wild turkey for Juice! Still may take road women though! :p

Mezro
10-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
SUCH A WASTE!

Juice... No more wild turkey for Juice! Still may take road women though! :p

Nothing wrong with road women, but you know Michael likes the sloppy ones filled with brie.

Mezro...stick a cracker in that chute Michael and sop up the debris of love...

Hardrock69
10-29-2007, 11:44 PM
On the down side seems how Michael Himself loves to exspose our Family affairs publicly....

Then these idiots go on to do just that.

Sure he has an alcohol problem.

But with a cunt wife like that, it is understandable that he cannot get a grip on it, as she has apparently only been trying to destroy him for years.

Fucking bitch.

jharp84
10-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Then these idiots go on to do just that.

Sure he has an alcohol problem.

But with a cunt wife like that, it is understandable that he cannot get a grip on it, as she has apparently only been trying to destroy him for years.

Fucking bitch.

AMEN! amen! AMEN! HR! YA KICK ASS! :cool:

DavidLeeNatra
10-30-2007, 07:07 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vmo_ePVGGI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vmo_ePVGGI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I can teach HIM for a 100 bucks to play better than that...

naturochem
10-30-2007, 07:30 AM
That has to be one of the lamest fucking things I've ever seen...

Someone should ram an Antabuse suppository up his ass daily....

Hardrock69
10-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Amen.

ppg960
10-30-2007, 04:35 PM
WTF was that.Is he kidding???
I suprised he hasn't hung himself yet.

Hardrock69
10-31-2007, 09:35 PM
He gave us some great albums and performances.

Coulda been worse (like he is now).

bueno bob
11-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vmo_ePVGGI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vmo_ePVGGI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I can teach HIM for a 100 bucks to play better than that...

Last concert, right?

Fuckin' horrible, I'm amazed nobody rushed the stage to fucking lynch him...I would have...

jharp84
11-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Yeah! He had "shit"once but like the mods here! dON'T GOT JACK NOW! fuck u!

bueno bob
11-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Are you OK? :confused:

jharp84
11-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Are you OK? :confused:

Thanx bb! No I am not ok! But I will be! Love ya! Non-homo! Juice

bueno bob
11-01-2007, 01:19 AM
:killer: