PDA

View Full Version : AFC Championship Game Take 1

rocknrolldork
10-30-2007, 10:26 AM
First off....... Fuck the Patriots.

Since I have that out of the way, I think the critics are wrong. I believe the Colts can pull this one out instead of giving up the 5.5 points. Whoever wins this game probably wins the Superbowl. It will give a 2 game favor for homefield for the playoffs. Sure Brady has a bunch of weapons but so do the Colts. Marvin will be back, Wayne, Utecht, Addai, Keith, Clark, Gonzalez. You may actually see more action from Gonzalez in this game. It's going to be a barn burner. The #1 way to beat the Colts is the 5-8 yard out pattern toward the sidelines. If the Colts can stop that the rest will fall in place.

Thoughts?

chi-town324
10-30-2007, 08:40 PM
it should be a hell of a game...i hate the Pats too but they have steam rolled everyone so far...

Little Texan
10-30-2007, 11:52 PM
I hope the Colts kick the Patriots' asses! I'm sick of the way they keep running up the score on everyone

Little Texan
I hope the Colts kick the Patriots' asses! I'm sick of the way they keep running up the score on everyone they play! I mean, c'mon, last Sunday they were up by 40 something points in the 4th quarter before they finally pulled Tom Brady from the game, then piled on some more when the backup took over! I noticed this especially in the Dallas game during that last td drive. Instead of taking a knee like most teams would do and run out the clock like most gracious winners and classy teams do, these pricks go and punch in another touchdown just to rub it in some more! I'm not a sore loser, and the Patriots fairly and squarely kicked the Cowboys' asses that day and were the better team, but c'mon, they were up by two touchdowns with less than a minute left in the game, they had the game in the bag! That really pissed me off, fucking classless cocksuckers! That, to me, was running up the score, and they did it yet again last week against the Redskins! I hope the Colts beat the shit out of those cocky pricks!

Little Texan
Goofy server :mad:

rocknrolldork
10-31-2007, 09:07 AM
The Cowboys are tough for the NFC but outside of that the Patriots really haven't played a tough team. Colts are in the toughest division in the NFL right now.

Jetts W 38-14
Chargers W 38-14
Buffalo W 38-7
Bengals W 34-13
Browns W 34-17
Cowboys W 48-27
Dolphins W 49-28
Redskins W 52-7

There is absolutely no need for a 52 - 7 final score. Bellicek is a dick.

alsip
10-31-2007, 09:11 AM
What a complete idiot. You "hate the way the Pats run the score up" on opponents. What the fuck is wrong with that? The purpose of the game is to win and score as many pts as possible. If other teams don't like it, then let them do something abt it. Any comment that it is wrong to run the score up is moronic.

rocknrolldork
10-31-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by alsip
What a complete idiot. You "hate the way the Pats run the score up" on opponents. What the fuck is wrong with that? The purpose of the game is to win and score as many pts as possible. If other teams don't like it, then let them do something abt it. Any comment that it is wrong to run the score up is moronic.

Don't you think it's stupid or at least very unsportsmanlike to go for a 4th and 1 and throw a TD pass when you are already up 38 points with a few minutes to go? That is what is moronic. There is no need to do that when you already have the game in the bag. I hope Belichik enjoys it now because it will come back to haunt him and the Pats one day. Karma's a bitch. They are going to do that to the wrong team and that's when you'll see Tom Brady and Randy Moss leave the game badly injured.

Fuck the Patriots! GO COLTS!!!!!!!

chi-town324
10-31-2007, 06:34 PM
feel free to stop someone or make a tackle...no such thing as running up the score in the NFL

chi-town324
10-31-2007, 06:35 PM
although i hate the Patriots too!

ace diamond
10-31-2007, 07:45 PM
the colts are murder the cheating ass fucking patriots and bill belicheat.

fuck the patriots.

Deklon
10-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Every single NFL coach, incluing Joe Gibbs, said the Pats are doing nothing wrong by continuing to run thier offense. When you have each game won ny halftime, you cant just stop running your plays. You'ld essentially be playing half as muh as everyone else. Gotta stay sharp when you only play 16 games. And sorry our second string QB ran for a 15 yard touchdown. He shoulda run out of bounds.

ODShowtime
10-31-2007, 08:00 PM
I was watching the interviews after the redskins game and Belichick was so belligerent it was scary.

He seemed like an evil wizard who's conjured up a monster he can't control. It's wild. They're giving 5 points in the RCA Dome for Christ's sake.

And about running up the score, two things.

#1 It's the defenses fault for letting them put up so many points.

#2 If the pats want to allow more time for their precious QB to get hurt, by all means feel free. Do that shit with Oakland or Baltimore or Atlanta. Please.

BITEYOASS
11-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm rooting for Indy! Since Dungy is from my hometown of Jackson, Mich. and my grandparents were goods friends with his parents. Hell I even went to the same High School he attended, only it was a junior high school when I was a student.

chi-town324
11-04-2007, 04:00 PM
i do hope the Colts kick ass

chi-town324
11-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I was watching the interviews after the redskins game and Belichick was so belligerent it was scary.

He seemed like an evil wizard who's conjured up a monster he can't control. It's wild. They're giving 5 points in the RCA Dome for Christ's sake.

And about running up the score, two things.

#1 It's the defenses fault for letting them put up so many points.

#2 If the pats want to allow more time for their precious QB to get hurt, by all means feel free. Do that shit with Oakland or Baltimore or Atlanta. Please. with the Pats OL i doubt anyone gets to Brady