PDA

View Full Version : Patriots running up the score...

Dave's PA Rental
10-31-2007, 09:05 PM
I have an idea. If you don't want to shake Belechick's hand after getting thumped by the Patriots, why don't you just forfeit the game when the Patriots get to 30?

Gonna whine and bitch about it? Call the refs over in the second quarter, throw your hands up and shrug and pull your team off the field, and forfeit the game right there.

Don't you fucking dicks GET IT? The more you bitch and moan, the harder they are gonna FUCK you. So please, continue. Dear NFL, please continue to fine the Patriots for not having their jerseys tucked in. Please continue to fine the Patriots for knocking the snot out of opposing players.

Oh, and while you are at it, why don't you veteran opposing coaches get a scouting report that explains when Mike Vrabel is in on goal-line offense, chances are the ball is coming to him. So maybe if you are a D-back and you decide to let Vrabel run into the endzone BY HIMSELF...well, maybe you shouldnt decide to do that.

So please, all you national media hacks like that Westbrook cunt, and all you little bitch front office douchbags like Bill Polian (who by the way, OPENLY roots for Patriot players to get severely injured on EVERY play) continue to try to pile on the Pats and try to make them look like bad guys. Really. I want a 16-0 season with all the little bitch-doggie crying for background sound...

chi-town324
10-31-2007, 09:20 PM
like i said before...if ya dont want to get the score run up on ya...feel free to stop someone

indeedido
10-31-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah, the other team doesn't stop playing why should they? Plus it helps me in my fantasy league as I have Brady, who is tearing it up

chi-town324
10-31-2007, 09:23 PM
or make a tackle

chi-town324
10-31-2007, 09:27 PM
or cover someone

ALinChainz
10-31-2007, 09:30 PM
I have no problem with it. The shame would be someone getting hurt in a game that is a blowout.

Other than that, let'er rip.

Little Texan
11-04-2007, 12:40 AM
If the Patriots keep leaving Brady in the game up by 40 some odd points in the 4th quarter like they did last week, eventually one of these teams are going to get sick of them rubbing it in, Brady is going to get the shit clobbered out of him, and I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when it happens!

chi-town324
11-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
If the Patriots keep leaving Brady in the game up by 40 some odd points in the 4th quarter like they did last week, eventually one of these teams are going to get sick of them rubbing it in, Brady is going to get the shit clobbered out of him, and I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when it happens! hasnt happened so far....

chi-town324
11-04-2007, 08:27 AM
dont think they can run it up today...

chi-town324
11-04-2007, 08:27 AM
i hope not anyway

Dave's PA Rental
11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Someone on sports radio in Boston today brought up a good point: the Pats come back and win that game yesterday because they play 60 minutes a game all year. They have a game plan that calls for playing for 60 minutes. They dont downshift, and yesterday was a prime example for why they do not...

And I will say it again...if you don't want the Patriots to keep playing for the score, then forefeit the game and take your team to the locker room.

chi-town324
11-05-2007, 09:58 PM
agreed P.A

scamper
11-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
If the Patriots keep leaving Brady in the game up by 40 some odd points in the 4th quarter like they did last week, eventually one of these teams are going to get sick of them rubbing it in, Brady is going to get the shit clobbered out of him, and I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when it happens!

Thats a chance you take anytime a player hits the field, it's something the coach has to consider...superbowl or records.

scamper
11-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
Someone on sports radio in Boston today brought up a good point: the Pats come back and win that game yesterday because they play 60 minutes a game all year. They have a game plan that calls for playing for 60 minutes. They dont downshift, and yesterday was a prime example for why they do not...

And I will say it again...if you don't want the Patriots to keep playing for the score, then forefeit the game and take your team to the locker room.

Pretty sure everyone plans on playing 60 mins, but I agree, if you don't like it, stop them.

rocknrolldork
11-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Fuck the Patriots. The Steelers will beat them.

rocknrolldork
11-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Fuck the Steelers too for that matter.

chi-town324
11-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by rocknrolldork

5 stars for being indecisive :D

TAKIN WHISKEY
11-12-2007, 12:36 PM
The Patriots are a hell of a good football team. This is the NFL, not Pop Warner. I was in Dallas to see my Cowboys get their asses handed to them and didn't think for a minute that the Patriots should let up. I wouldn't. Leave no doubt!

sammysucks65
11-12-2007, 04:47 PM
teams in this league are supposed to be pretty even, the patriots have taken it to a whole new level, never saw a team dominate like this. It pains me but 16-0 anyone?

TAKIN WHISKEY
11-16-2007, 05:21 PM
The Steelers will get their shot at them. Those two teams make for a great game. Probably 15-1, but who knows. I know they are damn good, but to be flawless in the regular season is just soooo difficult. It won't matter if they go 16-0, if they don't win the SuperBowl.

chi-town324
11-16-2007, 09:49 PM
at least the Colts gave them a game..

Nickdfresh
11-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Well, I'll never ever advocate this, but I am going to laugh when Brady get's his knee ripped in half while running up the score...

You know that's going to happen eventually...

chi-town324
11-19-2007, 12:24 AM
looks like they are at it again..42-7 at half...good god

Ozzy Fudd
11-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Last Night's game with Philly was friggin action packed from start to finish. i also liked the Bear game what a bounce back.

Unchainme
11-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by rocknrolldork

amen :)

ben Roethlisberger is a D-bag.

ODShowtime
11-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
amen :)

ben Roethlisberger is a D-bag.

Yeah that's why he beat the shit-colored ohioans twice this year :rolleyes: