X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firestarter
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Has Dave Been On Stern Lately?

I don't have sirius sat radio, just wondering if Dave has been on howard stern or called the show from the road, to tell how the tour is going. hell, when dave was going through the down period of his career, howard was always there for dave. now with dave back on top, dave owes stern some interviews at least.
  • Shrek the Ogre
    Full On Cocktard
    • May 2007

since vh is in the new york area, maybe dave stops by the sirius studio in next coming days or week?

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Sirius has been buzzing for about a month now about Van Halen dropping In the studios there In mid November, makes sense to me that they would do the Stern show

Comment

• naturochem
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2004

After stating that there will be no interviews/press during the tour, they'll go on Stern??

Yeah, right....

LMMFAO!!!
        CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• Dave2007
          Roadie
          • Feb 2007

David Lee Roth "owes" an interview? for fucking what? treating him like a joke since Vai left his band? For having him on and treating him like a c-list celebrity?David Lee Roth quarterbacked Vanhalen from backyard bbqs to the rock n roll hall of fame!The last thing Vanhalen need now is an interviewer who would gladly break them up again for a cheap laugh if it would get him ratings

Comment

• Dave2007
            Roadie
            • Feb 2007

I was at the Philly Oct 1st show 8th row,Vanhalen dont need anyone

Comment

• firestarter
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

stern gave dave exposure.... shit howard even had dave come out with him for the private parts premiere. and the putdowns r just radio bits...there actually good friends!

Comment

• Dave2007
                Roadie
                • Feb 2007

I hear you Firestarter,I am a Vanhalen fan fisrt and foremost there are several folks I no longer support because I feel they treated Dave badly and kissed spammys ass over the years.See ya at the Garden

Comment

• naturochem
                  Head Fluffer
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by firestarter
                  stern gave dave exposure.... shit howard even had dave come out with him for the private parts premiere. and the putdowns r just radio bits...there actually good friends!

They may be good friends, but is "Stern" the 1st media outlet YOU would choose to visit, given the obvious remaining sensitivity of a shitload of internal issues with the band??

I'm sure their publicist/press team would walk the fuck out if Dave &/or Ed got their heads far enough up their asses to go get assraped on live fuckin satellite radio....
                  Last edited by naturochem; 11-05-2007, 11:18 PM.
                  CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• Dave2007
                    Roadie
                    • Feb 2007

naturochem you are wise I think VH on stern would be a suicide mission

Comment

• naturochem
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Dave2007
                      naturochem you are wise I think VH on stern would be a suicide mission
                      Don't know about 'wise', just not absent of a bit of common sense...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Besides, doesn't Ed hate Stern?
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                          Besides, doesn't Ed hate Stern?
                          yes...
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Shrek the Ogre
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • May 2007

ed was on stern last year, there was no friction. ed told howard he was open to anything at this stage...remember!!

Comment

Working...