X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Philosophy of a REAL REUNION

What will all the CLassic Van Halen and David Lee Roth fans say when the REAL REUNION OCCURS.... its about time. ITS ABOUT TIME. think about this.

I read alot in the posts about how Eddie hates Dave. I do not believe this is true. It is true that there is animosity between Eddie and Dave... the boys themselves admit this is true. It is what makes them work so well together.

Ed has been through some rough times.. divorce, cancer, hip, whatever... Van Halen has been fucking off for six year for various reasons. Of course Dave didn't want to sit around while the family had its crises...They worked on stuff in 2000, Dave said F--K IT. Give me a call when you guys are ready to work. Dave has been let down by these guys before, so now he says, Bull S--T, you can put my name on a freakin flyer the night of the freakin show AssHoles. (whats up with the advertising anyway?

None of the Classic or DLR fans believe that a tour with both Sam and Dave would work-Sam and Dave HAVE been on tour together...never say never, but if they did BOTH reunite with Van Halen -that would indeed knock some socks off-wouldnt it.

Now come on people. Some of you here know more than you are saying.. Fess Up. What is going on? All those tickets that are so available right now could become like gold... I wonder if sharing confidential information like that would that be considered insider trading.

:confused: :eek
    "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

As I've said before I don't think Ed hates Dave at all. In fact, I think he's very interested in working with Dave again. It's Al IMO who's stopping the REAL reunion from happening.

Comment

• lms
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

I don't believe that either. I think David and Alex actually get along pretty good together. But I don't know. I've been busy the last 20 years so I haven't kept up on what is going on with the band like many of you people have. I do know that bands are like families. are families. In families you sometimes have differences. But in the end, you mend your fences before life passes you by. These guys have about ten more years before their done. I think they all know that. They had some creative differences in the early 80s and they all needed to do their own things for awhile. That was fun. Now its back to business so they can make lots of money for retirement.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

None of us have been busy for 20 years, weve been stalking Dave and going through the sisters garbage cans. And Alice hates David Lee Roth. Listen to the anger in his voice virtually every time he talks about him.

Comment

• lms
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

my point is that I haven't heard Alex talk about anyone!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

It's cool bro. A lot of the hateful diatribes have come from Alice. WHo cares what "the bass player" and Bette have to say.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Agreed about the Alice thing, Bill. There was an interview with Alice posted a few weeks back where he was slagging off Dave bigtime. Basically saying Roth sucked and couldnt even sing one song properly.
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• lms2

They have all said hateful things about each other. It could happen.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                  As I've said before I don't think Ed hates Dave at all. In fact, I think he's very interested in working with Dave again. It's Al IMO who's stopping the REAL reunion from happening.
                  There will be no Classic Van Halen reunion. It kills my to think it, but it is the truth. If Ed wanted Dave...........he would be on this tour. Did you assholes ever think of that?????

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Sure it could. It should be happening now. Not the third version rehash they are trying to pass off as Van Halen.
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• lms2

It still could. A Classic Van Halen reunion, probably not. A twenty five year reunion celebrating both eras to reunite the fans-try to get a half assed decent following again, and then a fresh start could happen. Ed and Dave have both grown. It would be amazing to see what they cold accomplish together now. LET US PRAY.

Comment

• General Hina
                        Sniper
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                        A twenty five year reunion celebrating both eras to reunite the fans-try to get a half assed decent following again, and then a fresh start could happen.
                        Nice math idiot!!
                        The 25th anniversary would have been in 2003.
                        You are obviously a very big fan of the band.

Over and Out,
                        General Hina

Comment

• lms
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

so subtract a year for Cherone...

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
                            There will be no Classic Van Halen reunion. It kills my to think it, but it is the truth. If Ed wanted Dave...........he would be on this tour. Did you assholes ever think of that?????
                            DLR IS part of this reunion, it's a two-parter.

They're not saying anything b/c if they did, no one AT ALL would buy tickets for Van Hagar, they'd save their cash, like the rest of us rotharmy.com fans, for the true reunion that will take place.....VERY SHORTLY....
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• lms
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2004

How shortly? Reveal your sources!

Comment

Working...