X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee Rocks
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

93.3 The Bone In Dallas

they said last week that second leg is gonna happen, thats all they said on the air, I called today and the dj said that yes, they are lookin at a Dallas date late january with the announcement to be made as soon as next week, I know its just a dj, but she seemed like she knew what she was talkin about, and with the Omaha, Little Rock and New Orleans rumors lately it makes sense, sure hope so!
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Logging out after posting gets an immediate lock-down!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

jk....member #90 deserves respect~

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
        Logging out after posting gets an immediate lock-down!!!
        sorry, my computer is acting up and i had to log off temporarily, but i had good news eh? LOL

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
          they said last week that second leg is gonna happen, thats all they said on the air, I called today and the dj said that yes, they are lookin at a Dallas date late january with the announcement to be made as soon as next week, I know its just a dj, but she seemed like she knew what she was talkin about, and with the Omaha, Little Rock and New Orleans rumors lately it makes sense, sure hope so!

sweet I can't wait.
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Maybe by the second leg, Edward will have the guitar parts worked out...

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Maybe by the second leg, Edward will have the guitar parts worked out...
              my God lets hope so, I saw the Kansas City show and i enjoyed it, mostly because of Dave, he saved the day, really he did, even if he was sick, he sounded good

Comment

Working...