PDA

View Full Version : 93.3 The Bone In Dallas

David Lee Rocks
11-06-2007, 10:51 PM
they said last week that second leg is gonna happen, thats all they said on the air, I called today and the dj said that yes, they are lookin at a Dallas date late january with the announcement to be made as soon as next week, I know its just a dj, but she seemed like she knew what she was talkin about, and with the Omaha, Little Rock and New Orleans rumors lately it makes sense, sure hope so!

rustoffa
11-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Logging out after posting gets an immediate lock-down!!!
:)

rustoffa
11-06-2007, 10:58 PM
jk....member #90 deserves respect~

David Lee Rocks
11-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Logging out after posting gets an immediate lock-down!!!
:) sorry, my computer is acting up and i had to log off temporarily, but i had good news eh? LOL

Redballjets88
11-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
they said last week that second leg is gonna happen, thats all they said on the air, I called today and the dj said that yes, they are lookin at a Dallas date late january with the announcement to be made as soon as next week, I know its just a dj, but she seemed like she knew what she was talkin about, and with the Omaha, Little Rock and New Orleans rumors lately it makes sense, sure hope so!

sweet I can't wait.

ELVIS
11-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Maybe by the second leg, Edward will have the guitar parts worked out...

David Lee Rocks
11-07-2007, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Maybe by the second leg, Edward will have the guitar parts worked out... my God lets hope so, I saw the Kansas City show and i enjoyed it, mostly because of Dave, he saved the day, really he did, even if he was sick, he sounded good