• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hummarstra
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Worcester 11-6 youtubes

Atomic Punk

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0zwvEtNlZe4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0zwvEtNlZe4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  • Hummarstra
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Alex solo

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mbtiCWE26I&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mbtiCWE26I&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Atomic Punk is a huge fuck you to the non-believers, IMO

The crowd gets their asses rocked on that tune

Dave's voice sounds incredible! And the music is so intense.

And there's Wolf moving around and getting his stage legs, thats good to see

And also nice to see Ed in a new outfit.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Jurak
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2005

fuck that was probably one of the best showings for Atomic Punk yet....... no sign of a tipsy eddie either..............
        "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
        That is all.
        Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jurak
          fuck that was probably one of the best showings for Atomic Punk yet....... no sign of a tipsy eddie either..............
          Yaeh that is what I was thinking....That was fuckin right on and his solo kicked ass even if he was sitting down. HE must of just drank like a motherfucker during big bro's solo???????? I would like to see some clips from later in the show.

Comment

• jgdrag
            Sniper
            • Jul 2005

Sounds good to me

Comment

• Kennedy
              Groupie
              • Mar 2004

Eddie isn't playing the infamous "scratch" at the intro or in any parts. It's pre-recorded. Pretty sad about how much faking he is doing now.

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

Someone recorded Alex's solo? That is a waste.

The scratching intro in Atomic Punk is not prerecorded. But I do think the background vocals are prerecorded. But I don't really care.
                "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

The solo on Punks sounds terrible to me. Especially at the end he sounded out of synch and confused.

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Better get your shit together for the LA show Ed!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hummarstra
                      Commando
                      • Feb 2004

Ice Cream Man

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2lU_MJV6sY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2lU_MJV6sY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Hummarstra
                        Commando
                        • Feb 2004

Not sure whats happening to Ed's playing, but Dave is sounding so good I'm fucking shocked. I mean the difference in his singing from the first rehearsal to now is unbelievable.

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Kennedy
                          Eddie isn't playing the infamous "scratch" at the intro or in any parts. It's pre-recorded. Pretty sad about how much faking he is doing now.
                          WFT are you talking about?? That's so incorrect, I don't know where to start.
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Deklon
                            Roadie
                            • Jul 2007

I was surprised to see that the intro to Cradle will Rock is a recording to. Ed had faked that pretty well until Worcester when his hands were raised in the air during it. Must be the booze.

Comment

• chi-town324
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Feb 2007

lets face it, most of these you tube videos are shit compared to witnessing it live.

Comment

Working...