X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bush Administration's Dubious Accomplishments Thread

Someone (I think it was Lounge) started a thread a while back that invited the Busheep here to list everything (positive) the Bush Administration has accomplished thus far in their years in office, and if I recall, hardly anyone could come up with anything that wasn't a cut 'n' paste job from a conservative website. So, I thought I would make things a bit easier by asking everyone to list all of the negative things this Administration has accomplished in these 7 years. I can think of quite a few off the top of my head, but I'll give everyone else a chance to list a negative accomplishment. I'll start off...

This Administration has presided over the highest oil and gas prices in the history of the U.S.
  • Spc. Graner
    Roadie
    • Jan 2005

Why do you hate America? You are giving comfort to the terrorists. They like you and your liberal gay agenda.

You have never heard a man scream until you have held a lighter to his balls. Don't forget to light the lighter, dummy.
    - US Army Spc. Charles Graner, Jan.16, 2005

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Made the world safer for terrorists!!

Made torture as commonplace on Earth as it is in Hell.

Finally made it possible for me to sell gasoline for $6.66/gallon and get away with it. (yes we do have gasoline in Hell, but as you might imagine, it has to be buried in refrigerated tanks)
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Bush hasn't fucked an intern in the oval office because he's been too busy fucking us and the rest of the world.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

CHIMPY IS THE ULTIMATE TERRORIST.
          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Bush hasn't fucked an intern in the oval office because he's been too busy fucking us and the rest of the world.
            Well, he may not have fucked an intern, but we never did find out exactly who it was that right wing "journalist" and homosexual prostitute James Jeff Gannon Guckert was spending hundreds of unauthorized hours in the White House with. Including many overnight visits.

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...