PDA

View Full Version : Washington Times: Pickles Bush wont Retire to Crawford, & DC facing Cocaine Shortage

LoungeMachine
11-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Inside the Beltway
John McCaslin
November 9, 2007
Going home

One thing is for certain about the post-presidency of George W. Bush: "Under no circumstances" will first lady Laura Bush spend her retirement years living at the much-ballyhooed Texas ranch that she and the president have been "escaping" to for the past seven years.

Or so one gentleman in the know tells Inside the Beltway, explaining that the Bush family will settle down in Dallas and visit the Crawford ranch for weekend getaways.

Once writing about the ranch in the publication Cowboys & Indians, Eric O'Keefe recalled that, in 1999, when Gov. Bush gave architect David Heymann a list of design priorities for the new ranch house, his "top three requests were anything but extravagant: a king-sized bed, a good shower and some comfortable chairs on the porch."

The new Bush home, our source assures us, will be far more extravagant and certainly less dusty. In fact, Mrs. Bush yesterday commented three times in one sentence about the infamous Texas dust during a visit to Amarillo and Midland, both in western Texas.

Texans, meanwhile, are said to be following what Ken Herman of the Austin American-Statesman describes as Mr. Bush's "last roundup," "final rodeo," "last stampede," to gauge what impact his low approval ratings might have on the image of Texas.

:D

And in other news.....

Tough snorting

The Drug Enforcement Administration says our nation's capital is one of several major cities across the country experiencing a "cocaine shortage."

The announcement singling out Washington was made yesterday from Bogota, Colombia, where DEA Administrator Karen Tandy and John Walters, director of national drug control policy, joined high-level Colombian and Mexican officials to release an analysis showing a disruption of the cocaine market in the U.S.

It so happens the average price per pure gram of cocaine in the U.S. has increased by 44 percent between January and September. The average price per pure gram of cocaine now is $136.93, compared with $95.35 in January. The increase in price has been accompanied by a 15 percent reduction in the average purity of cocaine.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071109/NATION02/111090097/-1/RSS_NATION_POLITICS

Satan
11-10-2007, 04:15 PM
The BCE purchased the Crawford pig farm just before Chimpy started his campaign in 1999. And they're going to dump it as soon as he's out of the White House.

It's all been part of his fake "I'm from Texas, and wouldn't y'all like to clear some brush and drink beer with me" persona.

Hell, I'd be surprised if they even lived in Dallas. I'm thinking back home to Kennebunkport and live in Poppy's guest house (if he hasn't been reassigned to Hell's CIA by then)

Or if he's under threat of prosecution for war crimes, he can always flee to South America, just like Grandpa's friends did after World War II. There's a reason Jenna & Tonic were down there checking out real estate between hangovers.

Nitro Express
11-10-2007, 04:38 PM
The Bush family are about as Texan as igloos and polar bears are.

Nitro Express
11-10-2007, 04:54 PM
$136.93 for a gram of cocaine? Shit, a fool and their money are soon parted. Here's what they really are buying and it costs pennys to make. Cocaine is so cheap to make that they can lose 99% of their shipments and still make plenty of money.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLGrPy1yXuc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLGrPy1yXuc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
11-10-2007, 05:29 PM
It wouldn't shock me at all to see Pickles and The Windshield Cowboy living in different quarters after Jan. '09

Wasn't the whole "choked on a pretzel" a coverup for Laura smacking him?

Didnt she take up residence in the Watergate for a while when the Condi rumors were flying?

And how many times was Jimmy/Jeff Gannon/Guckert waved into the West Wing after midnight accoring to SS records?

I dont think Monica was the last hummer the Oral Office has seen...

:gulp:

Nitro Express
11-11-2007, 04:04 AM
The drug trafficers in South America are paying $125/liter of cocaine base which just needs an acetone bath to refine it and they sell the resulting powder for $136.93 a gram. How many grams in a fucking liter? Those guys are laughing to the bank.

No way will they ever legalize it. Too many govt. officials making too much money selling it and getting the dealer bribes.