X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturochem
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2004

Spammy boo'd by own fans @ STL gig..

Move it where you choose, but I thought this was fuckin hilarious...

Apparently the Red Dildoe pissed off his dwindling fan base in St. Louis by dissing Budweiser and saying "It's Miller Time" after cracking open a Miller on stage in the hometown of Anheuser Busch and Budweiser, and among countless employees of the company in attendance!!

Here is what one dude posted about the episode -

"It was more than just saying, "It's Miller Time!" It was a whole pre-planned diatribe. Very staged. In between songs, he went into a whole long rap about how you can't drink Waboritas all the time, you have to put the brakes on and have a beer sometimes - and then he walked over to the drum riser and picked up a Miller and said, "It's Miller Time!"

The crowd booed, but rather than leave it alone, he launched into a story about how he wanted to make a Cabo Wabo beer to compete with Corona, and how he went to Budweiser with the idea, and they, "Threw me the fuck out!" So, he said, "Fuck it, I'm drinking nothing but Miller." More boos. Uh, Sam, let it go...

But no. He said it was nothing against anyone there in the crowd, but he was never drinking Bud again, and neither should anyone else. More boos. So he asks if anyone there works for Budweiser. Many hands go up. He says something to the effect of, "Nothing against any of you, but if you know someone in marketing, tell them they screwed up." More boos. Jesus, Sam, get off of it.

So finally he calls out the waitress and asks her for a shot of Cabo. Order is restored, and they play a song. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it made me squirm a little. It was like he couldn't accept that he wasn't bigger in St. Louis than Budweiser. You're big, Sam, but you ain't that big."

Fuckin Homo... now even more Red Cocker fan's "got one foot out the door!!"

Faggy fucking site where info came from.
    CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Re: Spammy boo'd by own fans @ STL gig..

Originally posted by naturochem
    Apparently the Red Dildoe pissed off his dwindling fan base in St. Louis by dissing Budweiser and saying "It's Miller Time" after cracking open a Miller on stage in the hometown of Anheuser Busch and Budweiser, and among countless employees of the company in attendance!!
    Oops...

"Nothing against any of you, but if you know someone in marketing, tell them they screwed up."
    Says the "guy" who's pushing Miller in Budweiser country...

Bad marketing 101, right there.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH!!!

What a moron - so he SEES that there are Bud employees in the crowd, and still proceeds to insult them: what did he want them do, quit work because he got an idea turned down?

Gay.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

mmm, domestic beer.

like arguing on what's better between goat and sheep urine.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sam is getting booed by his own fans while VAN HALEN continues to kick ass on the road playing to sold-out crowds.

As how it should be.

=V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

It seems to me that he's taking his alcohol business, and himself, way too seriously.
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Maybe he's leading the Red Rocker Revolution by way of example...

Brilliant move, Sam.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well, this is GAY.
                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  mmm, domestic beer.

like arguing on what's better between goat and sheep urine.
                  Exactly. So Spam is a fan of Miller? Ughh. I guess I can stomach MGB once in a great while...But both Miller and Bud suck. And Corona sucks even harder. LMFAO! Mr. 'top-shelf-tequila' indeed...

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by naturochem
                    Move it where you choose, but I thought this was fuckin hilarious...

Here is what one dude posted about the episode -

"It was more than just saying, "It's Miller Time!" It was a whole pre-planned diatribe. Very staged. In between songs, he went into a whole long rap about how you can't drink Waboritas all the time, you have to put the brakes on and have a beer sometimes - and then he walked over to the drum riser and picked up a Miller and said, "It's Miller Time!"

The crowd booed, but rather than leave it alone, he launched into a story about how he wanted to make a Cabo Wabo beer to compete with Corona, and how he went to Budweiser with the idea, and they, "Threw me the fuck out!" So, he said, "Fuck it, I'm drinking nothing but Miller." More boos. Uh, Sam, let it go...

But no. He said it was nothing against anyone there in the crowd, but he was never drinking Bud again, and neither should anyone else. More boos. So he asks if anyone there works for Budweiser. Many hands go up. He says something to the effect of, "Nothing against any of you, but if you know someone in marketing, tell them they screwed up." More boos. Jesus, Sam, get off of it.

So finally he calls out the waitress and asks her for a shot of Cabo. Order is restored, and they play a song. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it made me squirm a little. It was like he couldn't accept that he wasn't bigger in St. Louis than Budweiser. You're big, Sam, but you ain't that big."

Fuckin Homo... now even more Red Cocker fan's "got one foot out the door!!"

Faggy fucking site where info came from.
                    Glad you posted most of it, because I am BANNED at that faggy fucking site because I told off many Gaygar sheep.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I'm not sure which is funnier....

The fact that Ched felt MHL is actually beer....

or

That "fans" who went to this debacle got up in arms over a perceived slight, as if anyone who attends a Bette Midler show could be further insulted...

or

That the Chedmaster General actually thought for one minute anyone, even those stupid enough to shell out money to see him "live", would give 2 shits about AB slamming the door in his face......

Sammy drank a shitty beer, to teach a lesson to those makers of other shitty beers, in front of people who pay good money to see a shitty person sing shitty songs.

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

GODDAMNIT. Fuck Sammy.

How can I enjoy Miller anymore?

Looks like Ill be sticking to Lone Star and Shiner from now on...
                        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88

How can I enjoy Miller anymore?

ANYMORE????????????????????????????

WTF?

Newsflash Skippy: You cannot "enjoy" Miller, or any other mass produced American swill.

It's not even beer.

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            ANYMORE????????????????????????????

WTF?

Newsflash Skippy: You cannot "enjoy" Miller, or any other mass produced American swill.

It's not even beer.

I'm 19 I don't have money for good beer. At least I don't drink Keystone.
                            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's really too bad Anheuser Busch didn't bring a team of Clydesdales down to the venue and let them stampede the stage.

I ain't taking sides with one shitty beer over another, but this was an extremely low class move, even by Hagar standards.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...