PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Wolfie is still excited about touring with Dave, Dad, and Uncle Al?

rustoffa
11-15-2007, 10:06 PM
You know, I've made my share of disparaging remarks about Wolfie over the years. Lyrics...Crisco....landing on Mars.....forget about all of that.

He's probably shedding pounds faster than a manatee on the Salt Flats nowadays.
:(

I mean, the kid is dealing with a triumvirate of dysfunction on a daily basis! Remember when you were that age? Sure, you probably weren't the progeny of the greatest guitar player that ever lived, but old people still got on your nerves....right?

No doubt, he's living the dream....playing in front of screaming fans. Lots of old people. He's probably ready to smash somebody in the face with his FRANKENBASS!!!

Thoughts?
:confused:

Antman
11-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Cons: He's overweight
Pros: He's a Van Halen, he's IN Van Halen-real Van Halen with David Lee Roth, his dad is EVH, his uncle is Al, his lead singer is DLR, his mom is a MILF, he's rich, gettin paid and gettin laid. I'd say he's enjoyng life.

brianjayy
11-16-2007, 12:59 AM
I bet Val's got someone being paid to watch Wolfie REAL close...keeping him from all the NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY...but I'm sure he's having the time of his life onstage...

Dan
11-16-2007, 01:19 AM
I Bet He Will Be Having The Time Of His Life.

A Lesson In Life.

Something He Will Look Back On.

The Father,Son Thing Is Really Nice To See.

Hardrock69
11-16-2007, 08:22 AM
He is extremely forunate to say the least.

And, so is Ed. Being able to be the proud dad. In front of millions of fans no less!!!

Shows you how much they all care for the kid...even Dave.

What do you give the kid who has everything? The opportunity to play in the most kickass band on the planet in front of tens of thousands of blown away people every night and tour the world!!
:)

TVGUY
11-16-2007, 01:14 PM
He's one of the luckiest kids on the planet!!