http://www.flickr.com/photos/travellingzenwolf/sets/72157603200893914/

:killer:

Cheers,
Maggi

Hyman Roth
11-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks!!

http://e.photos.cx/2036454439_ca791b866d_b-0fe.jpg

There's some really great shots of Dave in that photo album!

Almost a back bend...another second or two and it might have been:

http://e.photos.cx/2036454439_ca791b866d_b-9ba.jpg

David Lee Rocks
11-16-2007, 09:25 AM
I hate anybody who were lucky enough to attend this show, LOL

binnie
11-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Fuckin' great pics!

Dave is looking really good in those. The band seem to be enjoying themselves...

VAiN
11-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Holy shit that's cool....

TVGUY
11-16-2007, 10:15 AM
That was pretty freakin' cool!!

thome
11-16-2007, 10:26 AM
They, The band look like they were having a great time!!!

Thanks pics are great!!

GREAT!

diamondsgirl
11-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth

Almost a back bend...another second or two and it might have been:

http://e.photos.cx/2036454439_ca791b866d_b-9ba.jpg

Yes! this may be as close as I get to ever seeing Dave do his signature back bend ever again!

My life is now complete and fulfilled. :D

Thank you Maggi for making this girl's dream come true. :p

And thank you Hyman for posting it. You rock.

I would have loved to have seen the full arc, but this will certainly suffice. Mama DG always said "Beggars can't be choosers". :)

(maggi...are those real? are they really yours? very nice. :D )

and speaking of avatars, can I bag this "almost a back bend" shot and make an av out of it? would you mind? it would mean the whole world to me.

brianjayy
11-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Damn, Ed...give up the smokes, already...Great pics, Maggi...

jgdrag
11-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Where's DJ with his review?

Maggi
11-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirlThank you Maggi for making this girl's dream come true. :p

anytime again ... it's always a pleasure to fullfill some girl's dreams

;)

Originally posted by diamondsgirl

I wish they were ... but I'm just sitting here on the old continent, waiting for the day, they finally announce their german part of the tour

Roth on !

Maggi

Drumvike
11-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Hey all, did ya miss me? I'm baaaack...*ahem*, even though it's been like a gazillion years since my last post...anyhow, VH is back with the toastmaster and in the light of all the bull they have fed us in the last years I would expect a surprise VH gig in everyones backyard LOL! Hope they'll cross the Atlantic though, my dough for Vegas ran out hehe

Guitar Shark
11-16-2007, 12:26 PM
Dave really does look great.

Dan
11-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Thanks.:) And Roth On.

Hyman Roth
11-16-2007, 07:21 PM
http://e.photos.cx/dave-8ce.jpg

http://e.photos.cx/2036454439_ca791b866d_b-e61.jpg

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Dave really does look great.

Fag.

hotdog@ a shake
11-20-2007, 03:09 AM
I wonder if Dave can still do a back flip ?

binnie
11-20-2007, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Fag.

I wonder what Bueno Bob's vagina thinks about all of this.....

ThrillsNSpills
11-20-2007, 04:27 AM
Fag.

well he did post a pic of Sam grabbing his (not vic) Johnson.

kastco
11-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the great pictures. I noticed at the Nassau and Garden shows that EVH had a cigerette in his mouth a few times but never lit it up. These pictures show the same thing while he is sitting on the drum riser. I wonder if he has given them up or is in the process. Possibly it's due to smoking rules in the venues but that has never seemed to be a problem with other artists in the past. Hopefully he has given up the butts.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by binnie

Bueno Bob's Vagina is too busy being upset about losing out to Wolfie and not getting selected as VH's new bass player to care about Guitar Shark's homosexuality.

Bueno Bob himself however is disillusioned with the band for not keeping Michael Anthony in the fold, and as far as the reveleation of GS's sexual leanings, Bob finds he's strangely turned on.

diamondsgirl
11-20-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Maggi

I wish they were ... but I'm just sitting here on the old continent, waiting for the day, they finally announce their german part of the tour

Roth on !

Maggi

I meant the bouncing bosoms. :p

Are they real, are they yours?

Jim Shetterlini
11-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
http://e.photos.cx/dave-8ce.jpg

http://e.photos.cx/2036454439_ca791b866d_b-e61.jpg

Hey Hyman did you check out the pics over at van-halen.com. Full back bend by the toastmaster general.

binnie
11-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Bueno Bob's Vagina is too busy being upset about losing out to Wolfie and not getting selected as VH's new bass player to care about Guitar Shark's homosexuality.

Bueno Bob himself however is disillusioned with the band for not keeping Michael Anthony in the fold, and as far as the reveleation of GS's sexual leanings, Bob finds he's strangely turned on.

:D

binnie
11-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Those pics really of kick ass!

binnie
11-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Those pics really do kick ass!

bueno bob
11-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by binnie

It's best we not ask it. It's been rather cantankerous as of late...

bueno bob
11-20-2007, 07:36 PM

To be honest, my vagina playing bass for Van Halen would admittedly be less of an eyesore than Wolfgang Fat Halen is... ;)

Man, word gets around this fuckin' place quick...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
To be honest, my vagina playing bass for Van Halen would admittedly be less of an eyesore than Wolfgang Fat Halen is... ;)

Even though it's been "rather cantankerous" of late? I'm, frankly, afraid to see what a canterous vagina looks like, particularly while it's playing bass...

Maggi
11-21-2007, 10:17 AM
I meant the bouncing bosoms. :p

Are they real, are they yours?

oh you mean those dancing hooters in my avatar ?

:tits:

sorry to burst that bubble, but despite my nickname causing confusion, I'm not female, so they surely ain't mine

:lol:

chi-town324
11-21-2007, 03:32 PM
great pics!

bueno bob
11-22-2007, 02:18 AM
Even though it's been "rather cantankerous" of late? I'm, frankly, afraid to see what a canterous vagina looks like, particularly while it's playing bass...

I've always said Geezer Butler was a bit of a "sloppy" bassist live, which is acceptable considering he plays as loud as he does. Now take the "sloppy" aspect and magnify it to the limits of your imagination and there ya go...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
11-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I've always said Geezer Butler was a bit of a "sloppy" bassist live, which is acceptable considering he plays as loud as he does. Now take the "sloppy" aspect and magnify it to the limits of your imagination and there ya go...

DUDE! COME ON!!! I'M ABOUT TO HAVE THANKSGIVING DINNER AND YOU'RE CONJURING THOSE IMAGES IN MY HEAD????!!!???

Roth & Roll
11-22-2007, 10:15 PM
Yes! this may be as close as I get to ever seeing Dave do his signature back bend ever again!

My life is now complete and fulfilled. :D

Thank you Maggi for making this girl's dream come true. :p

And thank you Hyman for posting it. You rock.

I would have loved to have seen the full arc, but this will certainly suffice. Mama DG always said "Beggars can't be choosers". :)

and speaking of avatars, can I bag this "almost a back bend" shot and make an av out of it? would you mind? it would mean the whole world to me.

Check out the updated pics on the homepage of www.van-halen.com :)
There's a pic of Dave doing a back bend like it was 1978 all over again.,

diamondsgirl
11-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Maggi
oh you mean those dancing hooters in my avatar ?

:tits:

sorry to burst that bubble, but despite my nickname causing confusion, I'm not female, so they surely ain't mine

:lol:

LOL...well then. :p

diamondsgirl
11-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Roth & Roll
Check out the updated pics on the homepage of www.van-halen.com :)
There's a pic of Dave doing a back bend like it was 1978 all over again.,

yes...rumour has it that Dave saw the thread I started here at the Army about his back bends and posted that shot for ME. In the thread I started I was looking for a recent pic of Dave doing a back bend.

Thank you Dave for always putting it out there!! ;)

But seriously, too bad some dolts on here didn't think the thread had any kind of merit so they trashed it to the point where it had to be put to the dump. Funny how this very pic is now on the front page of the official site. Yup...a really dumb topic. :rolleyes: