was he at the msg show and if he was, what did he have to say bout it

bueno bob
11-18-2007, 12:53 AM
He said

"I'M WASHED UP, BITCH!"

:D

steve
11-18-2007, 01:07 AM
Same here. I assumed Howard would have gone, but nothing on marksfriggin.com or Howardstern.com. Weird.

Shaun Ponsonby
11-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Yes...it's so weird that I will never trust another radio or TV personality again...

Great thread...not a waste of particles at all :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
11-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Say what you want about Stern - but HE IS a CVH fan, and has been influential as a media outlet for the past 17 years worth of drama.

He may have went. I dunno, I'd be surprised if he didn't at least comment on all this...

David Lee Rocks
11-18-2007, 02:28 PM
I heard on Stern last Monday, Robin Quivers had a date and he took here to Van halen, I forget which show, but she said it was great, Dave and Ed looked happy, and she was fine with Wolfgang, i think she went to the show on November 10th? whereever that was, it was realy Howard goofing on Robin about her date, but they had good things to say about the show, i dont know why Howard didnt go, he went in 2004, oh well

David Lee Rocks
11-18-2007, 02:29 PM
i think it may have been Uniondale

katie
11-18-2007, 06:17 PM
I guess that if VH are not doing any press on this tour
Then Howard may think 'Fuck You' and give them nothing at all
IE - not even a passing mention on his show

maybe

scorpion73
11-18-2007, 08:11 PM
They probably turned down an appearance on his show and he got upset.Considering he is friendly with all of them,that seems pretty childish.

Ozzy Fudd
11-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
He said

"I'M WASHED UP, BITCH!"

good for him. anyway Bob is that chick in your sig single? just askin:cool:

chi-town324
11-19-2007, 12:22 AM
do we really care what Stern thinks?

Antman
11-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Robin went to the show at Nassau Coliseum with her new boyfriend comedian jim Florentine who was on Crank Yankers. f Howard. He sucks.

katie
11-19-2007, 06:34 AM
I must admit I would like to see Stern dry fucked up the ass by a 'Sybian'

I think he would like it though....

http://media.putfile.com/Jenna-on-the-sybian-Howard-Stern

scottydabodi
11-19-2007, 12:35 PM
It's strange how I hung on Howard's every word in 1991, but in 2007, I don't really care. He's bailed on all of us for satellite radio, which I ain't gonna pay for to hear the same ol' shit from him... too bad really, but if he wasn't at any of the VH shows, that's his loss...

David Lee Rocks
11-19-2007, 12:41 PM
I like Howard and all, he went to the 2004 tour, he also went to Springsteen recently, but he didnt even stay except for 12 songs i think, he said he has a life and couldnt stay till the end

AtlantaWriter
11-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Howard's actually mentioned the tour in passing several times and he & Robin had a very positive and fairly lengthy discussion about the show she attended. Howard's not hatin' on this one.

Nitro Express
11-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Howard is no longer shocking. The world moved beyond him. His antics have gotten old and predictable. He got to the point where it was just another nude stripper after another. *yawn*

rwc
11-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
...it was just another nude stripper after another. *yawn*

Now there's something I never expected to read on the rotharmy site. Did I stumble upon the links by mistake?

bueno bob
11-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by rwc
Did I stumble upon the links by mistake?

Yes, this is indeed the VHLinks. What gave us away, the Roth Army banner or the layout of the website?

rwc
11-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Yes, this is indeed the VHLinks. What gave us away, the Roth Army banner or the layout of the website?

Whew. For a minute you guys had me worried. I'll go back to the real roth army site now. Have fun fantasizing about stern and sybians.

bueno bob
11-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Here's a link to get you there...

http://www.notthefakerotharmy.com :cool:

Mr. Vengeance
11-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Howard is still the best radio going, so knock off the hating. However, he has become very much "Hamptons Howie". He has somewhat lost touch with the audience. He has the hot young girlfriend, the money, he hangs out in the Hamptons with socialites.....

He spent about 10 minutes the other day ragging on Gary for having a collection of DVD movies. He could not comprehend why anyone would keep a DVD after watching the movie. "What? Am I going to keep a movie after I've seen it? If I have to see it again, I'll buy another"....well, la dee da, Howard.

I love the show, thank god for Artie who keeps it grounded. Howard is still great at radio, but he has to get back in touch with the average guy.

He didn't attend the VH show, for the record. And if he did, he'd have stayed for the first few songs and then left like he always does. Whether it's a party or a show or movie, he only seems to be able to make it through a bit and then he drags Beth away, which as is usually the case, has made for great radio as the rest of the gang busts his balls for it.