PDA

View Full Version : Is the Berg video a hoax?

Roy Munson
05-14-2004, 03:57 PM
Some interesting questions (http://www.infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm)

Now, I don't believe most of this shit for a minute. But! It does make some interesting points.

I just thought I'd put this out there for you to chew on. It's definitely got me thinking a bit deeper about it. The orange jumpsuit is the one thing that seems really odd.

Also, why was his beard shaved as such? He looked like some Amish dude.

Roy Munson
05-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Disclaimer:

I know this website and article go against everything I believe in(Conservativism, Bush, Etc.). I still try to read the opposing view and also try to see where that view stems from.

I will say that I believe Nick Berg might have been a spy or something of that nature. His run-in's with other Islamic militants are even more fishy to me than this video.

ALSO! Did anyone catch what his father said today about Nick being "their(the terrorists) best friend"? And, that he died for the sins of Bush and Rumsfeld? Please, this guy needs to take a fucking pill already!

Roy Munson
05-14-2004, 05:03 PM
More...

http://www.rense.com/general52/anom.htm

ELVIS
05-14-2004, 05:14 PM
I don't know...

Those screams sound overdubbed to me...

The tall one in the white hood looks like OJ...

:elvis:

Roy Munson
05-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I don't know...

Those screams sound overdubbed to me...

The tall one in the white hood looks like OJ...

:elvis:

Of course! How could I have missed that? I should've known OJ was in on it.

:shakes head and slaps knee:

FORD
05-14-2004, 05:29 PM
The US military has stated that Berg was never in US custody and that he had been in custody of the Iraqi police. The Iraqi police adamantly deny he was ever in their custody. On April 1, an e-mail from Beth A. Payne, the U.S. consular officer in Iraq, was sent to the family of Nick Berg. It stated that Ms. Payne had located Nick, and he was currently in custody of the US military. We have to conclude that either the email was bogus or the US military has been lying.

Well, the e mail is definitely not false. I've seen it, and if I see it again, I'll post it.

Roy Munson
05-14-2004, 05:43 PM
I just read this comment on another forum:

I really doubt that it was staged. I aquired a full TV sized DVD of it. There is enough blood on the floor in the clear version to choke a horse. If you notice how he cuts the throat, he does it like you would bleed a pig. He first makes a puncture in the front then starts to go around in layers. That would prevent the high pressure from squirting out. When you depressurize the circulatory system, it does not spurt out. It would have shot out if he started cutting at the jug...
It is not a hoax.

This also makes sense. This is, indeed, how the cutting was executed.

DLR'sCock
05-14-2004, 06:20 PM
I don't know what the deal is, but as I watched the video, before FORD ever spouted his idea that it was a hoax, I thought that something didn't seem right...but I don't know...

FORD
05-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
I don't know what the deal is, but as I watched the video, before FORD ever spouted his idea that it was a hoax, I thought that something didn't seem right...but I don't know...

I don't believe I was the first one to raise that possibility. My initial comment was only to ask the question of where Al Qaeda would get official US issued orange prison jumpsuits.

longtime lurker
05-15-2004, 12:40 AM
Whos to say the man arent mercenaries?

ELVIS
05-15-2004, 02:34 PM
The orange jumpsuit is not a big deal...

Viking
05-15-2004, 05:56 PM
Well, I gotta take the video at face value, but..........I could do a better job faking a decapitation with my camcorder and about $50 worth of props. If it was real, it was grisly. If it was fake, it was pathetic.

Panamark
05-15-2004, 07:11 PM
I hope it was a fake. It sickens me to think some poor bastard would have to go through this. It sickens me even more to think humans would do this to another human. Ah Fuck it !! The whole world sickens me.

Cathedral
05-17-2004, 03:12 AM
I refuse to watch it, there is no good reason to do so in my opinion.
But one thing is for sure, an American man named Nick Berg was layed to rest after being found dead in Iraq.

Nick was Jewish which is how he was groomed for that video from the stills i saw on tv.
I find it very hard to believe it was a hoax...prove me wrong because i would feel much better knowing a man was not beheaded at all in the name of prisoner abuse in a prison.

Sarge
05-18-2004, 03:09 AM
I also refuse to watch the video.

Sickening...

Cathedral
05-18-2004, 03:52 AM
I hear ya, bro....with unmistakable clearity.

Dr. Love
05-18-2004, 08:26 AM
Yeah, I refused to watch it as well. I have no desire to watch that poor man being murdered. I'm not about to give the terrorists what they want (an audience).

VanJay011379
05-18-2004, 06:09 PM
I refused to watch the Dan Pearl video for the same reason.

I'm a little dissapointed everyone watched it. I understand the curiosity but there an issue of respect here.

Its the same reason I hated watching the 9/11 footage. I'm continuously watching a person falling to his death and at the same time thinking, that could have been some little kids father.:(

Roy Munson
05-19-2004, 11:17 AM
For the record, I haven't wathced the entire video either.

flappo
05-19-2004, 11:49 AM
..i did , by accident , some twat at rogans had a 'link' up

..some fucking moron actually made a sick fucking joke out of it

..thing is , it backfired

..i reported him to his isp

..fucking tool

..nasty , horrible , made me feel physically sick

Cathedral
05-20-2004, 01:15 AM
This is a sad sad world we currently live in...It goes far beyond who we have as President.