X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jslav06
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2006

Dane Cook: Part Deux

I absolutely cannot stand Dane Cook. If that guy makes another shitty movie (with the exception of Dan in Real Life, in which he wasn't too funny in for the record) I will officially not like comedy anymore.

I am a huge comedy fan and enjoy the edgy alternative comedy stylings of Patton Oswalt, Eugene Mirman, Zach Galifianakis, and Louis CK.

Dane Cook should be exiled.

I just don't understand how America could give him a rockstar like status while they are being entertained by a lot of movement, a lot of word-making-up, and a lot of line repeating.

The guy is getting paid 50-100 dollars a ticket to sell out arenas, which a comedian hasn't done in a long time. This is not a bad thing for a comedian, but the comedian isn't worth the price of admission. If Bill Hicks were alive I'd pay 100 to see that. George Carlin is worth it. Hell if Mitch Hedburg was alive I think I'd pay at least 50 to see him.

"Good Luck Chuck" has an abysmal 3% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and don't even get me started on Mr. Brooks.

I recently went to the Comedians of Comedy tour in NYC and saw 7 comedians for 25 bucks. I laughed more that night in an hour and a half than I would with all of the Dane Cook material you could throw at me.

This is a perfect example of Dane Cook:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nBcAiCiKYtk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nBcAiCiKYtk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

And finally I hate the sufi. If you don't know what it is, Google dane cook sufi on images and prepare to have your mind blown.

I would just like to know if anyone agrees with Dane Cook's popularity? I can't grasp how people are lovin the smell of his crap. He once had a line to describe his comedy. "If you like ______, then you'll like me".

If you like hip quotable bullshit, then you'll like me.

Please, Army, back me up on this. Make me feel like I AM sane. If not, I might as well jump on the bandwagon and then jump off of the bandwagon into a pool of acid.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
    I rule because I make the Rules.
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Thats not Dane Cook. That's a jealous moron.

Dane Cook is hilarious.

And hot! :p
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Classic Dane Cook:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOoSsPWgEAw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOoSsPWgEAw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Ellyllions
        Veteran
        • Mar 2006

Dane Cook is funny because he's coked out of his fucking mind when he's doing comedy.

He'd have to tell me that himself for me not to believe it.

But I'll take Eddie Izzard over Dane Cook ANYDAY!
        "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

This is funny shit...Dane looking a bit like a young Chevy Chase.

Dane on "Merry Fucking Christmas" and "Oprah"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOoSsPWgEAw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOoSsPWgEAw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
            Dane Cook is funny because he's coked out of his fucking mind when he's doing comedy.

He'd have to tell me that himself for me not to believe it.

But I'll take Eddie Izzard over Dane Cook ANYDAY!
            Now you're talkin', hun.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ope-1Zb5t-k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ope-1Zb5t-k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

I only saw Dane in one movie and I fell asleep...he should stick to stand up, IMO.

Never heard of Eddie, I'll check it out.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Does he always wear makeup, high heeled sandals and nail polish??

I think its hot

and his hair is great...looks like Max's.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Dane Cook is a piece of shit who steals material
                  R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    Does he always wear makeup, high heeled sandals and nail polish??

I think its hot

and his hair is great...looks like Max's.
                    He's a highly intelligent, extremely funny, drag queen

Hence the heels and eyeliner.

[notice I didnt bite, and make a Maxi joke]

His Live DVD's are fooking hilarious.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      He's a highly intelligent, extremely funny, drag queen

Hence the heels and eyeliner.

[notice I didnt bite, and make a Maxi joke]

His Live DVD's are fooking hilarious.
                      I was just wondering if it was part of an earlier joke or if it were his real look.

Trying not to generalize, but, "drag queens" (not those dressing like them, making fun of them) are some of the coolest people I have ever met. I was just wondering if he was for real, he looks comfy with it...so I had to ask.

Anyway, I think he is funny too and will look for more of him.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                        Dane Cook is a piece of shit who steals material
                        who's material did he steal?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Like 5 years ago he was on a tour with Harlan Williams and some people as the opening act, after awhile he started steal Harlan Williams stuff, so they threw him off the tour

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                            Like 5 years ago he was on a tour with Harlan Williams and some people as the opening act, after awhile he started steal Harlan Williams stuff, so they threw him off the tour
                            really?

btw, who the fuck is Harlan Williams??

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Dane Cook doesn't hold a candle to Sam Kinison

Comment

Working...