PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Ford admits to a BCE/CIA coverup of JFK's murder

FORD
11-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Posthumous book claims Ford knew of CIA coverup in Kennedy assassination
11/21/2007 @ 8:59 am
Filed by David Edwards and Nick Juliano

Did the CIA orchestrate a cover-up in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy?

According to the publisher of a new book, who appeared on Fox News Wednesday morning, the last living words of former President Gerald Ford fingered the CIA in the orchestration a cover-up of Kennedy's assassination.

Ford, who died late last year, was the longest surviving member of the Warren Commission, which investigated Kennedy's assassination. The new book, "A Presidential Legacy and the Warren Commission," was written by Ford before his death, its publisher claims.

"This book, actually authored by Gerald Ford, finally proves once and for all that the CIA, our government, did destroy documents and cover-up many facts that day in Dallas," publisher Tim Miller told Fox & Friends Wednesday morning.

Kennedy was killed as his motorcade rolled through downtown Dallas Nov. 22, 1963. Officially seen as the work of a single shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald, the Kennedy assassination has sparked myriad conspiracy theories placing responsibility for the assassination on a variety of suspects, including the CIA, the Mafia or Cuban President Fidel Castro.

Although Miller was given little time to go into detail about the book on Wednesday morning's show, a press release gives more detail on the book, being published by Flat Signed publishers.

In the book, Ford argues that the CIA destroyed information about the assassination, but he "contends with interesting specificity that Oswald was the only shooter," Miller says.

"There was a conspiracy to kill John F. Kennedy," says Tim Miller, CEO of FlatSigned.com, in the release. "There is no doubt that President Gerald Ford knew more about the JFK death. There is no doubt President Clinton knows more. Has he or any other US President since November 22, 1963 ever swore under oath that they know no more?"

Link (http://rawstory.com//printstory.php?story=8340)

<embed src="http://www.rawprint.com/fvp/flvplayer.swf" width="400" height="320" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="file=http://www.rawprint.com/media/2007/0711/fox_ff_ford_jfk_muder_docs_071121a.flv&amp;image=http://www.rawprint.com/media/2007/0711/fox_ff_ford_jfk_muder_docs_071121a.jpg&amp;logo=http://www.rawprint.com/fvp/rsvidlogo04.png&amp;link=http://www.rawstory.com&amp;autostart=false&amp;lightcolor=0x5577 22&amp;backcolor=0x000000&amp;frontcolor=0xCCCCCC&amp;showicon s=false" />

FORD
11-21-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure how this publisher thinks that Clinton would know more about the murder of JFK. Unless he believes that Clinton himself was CIA, and that accusation has certainly been circulating for a while.

Nickdfresh
11-21-2007, 02:21 PM
LOL Don't you mean a publisher claims that Gerald Ford revealed CIA conspiracy?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was a hoax, conveniently forwarded when no one can can differently since they're all dead...

LoungeMachine
11-21-2007, 02:38 PM
Having been on the Warren Coverup detail, Jerry new damn good and well Oswald was not the "lone nut" as claimed.

:gulp:

Guitar Shark
11-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LOL Don't you mean a publisher claims that Gerald Ford revealed CIA conspiracy?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was a hoax, conveniently forwarded when no one can can differently since they're all dead...

Nick, you are making it very difficult for FORD to twist this story to fit his agenda. Please be more considerate in the future.

Jim Shetterlini
11-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Having been on the Warren Coverup detail, Jerry new damn good and well Oswald was not the "lone nut" as claimed.

:gulp:

But he still contends with interesting specificity that Oswald was the only shooter?????

Nitro Express
11-21-2007, 05:23 PM
There had to be a shooter from the rear and a shooter from the front. The shot that took off part of Kennedy's head came from the front. I've shot enough animals with high powered rifles to know what a bullet impact looks like.

I personally believe Kennedy was killed because he was starting to expose secret societies that had become embedded in our govt. I believe the CIA was behind the shooting and coverup. The CIA would know about Oswald and probbably had a detailed dossy on him because of him living in the Soviet Union and he was picked to be a shooter and a scape goat.

Nitro Express
11-21-2007, 05:26 PM
I believe Oswald was shooting from the rear but the fatal head shot came from a proffessional sharp shooter from the railroad parking lot behind the grassy knoll.

Oswald was used as a scape goat and the shots being fired by oswald was to create a distraction so the final killing shot could be delivered.

Jim Shetterlini
11-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
There had to be a shooter from the rear and a shooter from the front. The shot that took off part of Kennedy's head came from the front. I've shot enough animals with high powered rifles to know what a bullet impact looks like.

I personally believe Kennedy was killed because he was starting to expose secret societies that had become embedded in our govt. I believe the CIA was behind the shooting and coverup. The CIA would know about Oswald and probbably had a detailed dossy on him because of him living in the Soviet Union and he was picked to be a shooter and a scape goat.

I concur with you that there was multiple shooters, but I do not agree with the fact the CIA was behind it. I do believe there was a cover up by our gov. to not to reveal the responsible parties for national security reasons. I believe that it was a org crime hit and that all the evidence is there to support this The rigged election results in Chicago 1960 and the Kennedy's long history of affilation with org. crime. Kennedy became pres largely due to org. crime and he never made good on the return.

FORD
11-21-2007, 06:13 PM
There's always a "patsy" set up to look like the killer. Oswald in this case. Sirhan Sirhan even more obviously, as Bobby Kennedy was killed by a bullet to the back of the head, fired point blank behind his right ear, evidenced by powder burns on his neck. Sirhan was standing 10 feet in front of RFK the entire time and could not have possibly fired the shot.

Nickdfresh
11-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Nick, you are making it very difficult for FORD to twist this story to fit his agenda. Please be more considerate in the future.

Yeah, silly me! I mean, of course when a publisher or author claims that such and such said this in their death bed during an interview, or wrote this, I always believe them...

Nickdfresh
11-21-2007, 07:41 PM

Really? Head shots from high velocity, small caliber ammunition?

And where was this second shooter? The grassy knoll? In the drainage culvert on the street?

You have any actual evidence for this?

I've never said that there's not more to Kennedy's death than we might know, but I've seen the "Warren Commission" theory of Oswald made entirely plausible when explained carefully, and I've also see the conspiracy evidence fall by the wayside...Including the factoids in Oliver Stone's film, which are largely heaping, steaming bullshit...

And I'd love to know the CIA's motive for killing JFK. I mean, despite the fact he was a liberal Democrat or whatever, Jack a huge fan of spy and special operations and he loved secret CIA and Navy SEALs stuff. He was also a big James Bond fan...

http://www.mi6.co.uk/images/stills/dn_8_280.jpg

FORD
11-21-2007, 08:22 PM
The CIA and the "military-industrial complex" needed a war in Vietnam to make money. JFK was going to end it.

Also the BCE/CIA blamed Kennedy personally for their failure in the Bay of Pigs operation. When ever Richard Nixon is heard mentioning "Bay of Pigs" on his White House tapes, it must be understood that Nixon is not referring only to a failed overthrow of Castro, but to the fact that the very same wing of the CIA (the BCE wing) were the ones who killed JFK, and the ones who engineered the Watergate break-in, which was tied to the JFK coverup.

Nixon and Poppy Bush were both in Dallas on 11-22-63. So were BCE-CIA henchmen E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis, who were actually arrested near the grassy knoll and held by the Dallas police (until someone persuaded them to be released.)

Hell of a coincidence, huh?

Nickdfresh
11-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The CIA and the "military-industrial complex" needed a war in Vietnam to make money. JFK was going to end it.

How would have the CIA benefited from that?

Also the BCE/CIA blamed Kennedy personally for their failure in the Bay of Pigs operation. When ever Richard Nixon is heard mentioning "Bay of Pigs" on his White House tapes, it must be understood that Nixon is not referring only to a failed overthrow of Castro, but to the fact that the very same wing of the CIA (the BCE wing) were the ones who killed JFK, and the ones who engineered the Watergate break-in, which was tied to the JFK coverup.

Nixon and Poppy Bush were both in Dallas on 11-22-63. So were BCE-CIA henchmen E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis, who were actually arrested near the grassy knoll and held by the Dallas police (until someone persuaded them to be released.)

Wow! any proof of all of this?

chefcraig
11-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Let me get this straight, as my head is still fucking spinning: The CIA masterminds and pulls off the assassination of a sitting President of The United States, yet bungles the breaking and entering of a glorified Howard Johnsons? :confused:

FORD
11-21-2007, 09:29 PM
How would have the CIA benefited from that?

Ever heard of the "Golden Triangle"?

A lot of heroin moved through Southeast Asia in those days to fund CIA Black Ops. The war gave them an excuse to be there.

Nowdays, they're using Afghanistan for the same reasons. (Plus the oil/gas pipeline, of course)

FORD
11-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by c.craig
Let me get this straight, as my head is still fucking spinning: The CIA masterminds and pulls off the assassination of a sitting President of The United States, yet bungles the breaking and entering of a glorified Howard Johnsons? :confused:

It's hit and miss with these guys (no pun intended)

They fucked up the Bay of Pigs too. Yet they were successful at overthrowing the democratic government of Iran in 1953, and most of Central America in later years. And they took out JFK, RFK, and MLK, but somehow managed to botch the Reagan hit, which would have been the crown jewel of Poppy's assassinations.

Go figure......

Nickdfresh
11-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Ever heard of the "Golden Triangle"?

A lot of heroin moved through Southeast Asia in those days to fund CIA Black Ops. The war gave them an excuse to be there.

Largely an exaggeration. And if the smack was used to fund ops, it was to fund the ops in the area, so hardly a profit boon to the agency...

Nowdays, they're using Afghanistan for the same reasons. (Plus the oil/gas pipeline, of course)

No, actually, the Taliban is using the drug money, not the CIA...

Redballjets88
11-21-2007, 10:20 PM
Largely an exaggeration. And if the smack was used to fund ops, it was to fund the ops in the area, so hardly a profit boon to the agency...

There is no use in arguing, FORD can find a way to tie anything to the "BCE" its kinda like that game 12 degrees to Kevin Bacon.

chefcraig
11-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
There is no use in arguing, FORD can find a way to tie anything to the "BCE" its kinda like that game 12 degrees to Kevin Bacon.

Actually, it is called "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon". Twelve would be far too simple. :D

Blackflag
11-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh, no...it's a feeding frenzy of conspiracy flakes...

:splooge:

Jim Shetterlini
11-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Although I must tell you there is a conspiracy theory out there thet BCE/CIA has put traces of cianide in a random amount of turkeys this year to make it look like a terrorist act so we can go to war with Iran. dudududududududududu! Just fuckin with all of ya! Happy Thanksgiving Seriously!

madraoul
11-21-2007, 11:16 PM
JFK's head went back and to the left. Once again, back and to the left.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2007, 03:11 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gcaq4ElAJrE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gcaq4ElAJrE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The magic luggi? :D

Nitro Express
11-22-2007, 03:14 AM

You basically listed the reasons why I think Kennedy was killed. If it was a mob hit, the Govt. wouldn't have any incentive to cover it up; plus, the mob isn't stupid. What did they have to gain by killing a US President? Not worth the trouble. The Mob likes to avoid bringing investigations on itself. Only a fool would go after a US President.

There is pretty good evidence that George Bush Sr. was running the Bay of Pigs Opperation in the CIA. In WWII he named both of his airplanes he flew Barbara. The ship delivering supplies for the Bay of Pigs was named Barbara. The code of the Opperation was the same name as Bush Sr.'s oil company. A wierd name that couldn't be a coincidence.

As far as the head shot. It blew JFK's brains ans skull out the back. Oviousely a shot from the front and not from the Book Depository Building. As far as the curving bullet goes, the Govenor was in a jump seat that placed him farther to the left and not directly in front of the president.

So I say Oswald was shooting from the rear and a proffesional assasin made the final kill from the railroad parking lot. Some say there was a policeman in that area. The rifle could have easily been tossed into a police car and the cop could leave in a hurry and people would think nothing of it because they would think the cop was responding to the emergency.

Nitro Express
11-22-2007, 03:18 AM
I think this speech opens the door to the reasons govt. insiders wanted Kennedy gone.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBF5DbPbg_A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBF5DbPbg_A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
11-22-2007, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Blackflag
Oh, no...it's a feeding frenzy of conspiracy flakes...

:splooge:

Isn't it fun though? :D

Nitro Express
11-22-2007, 03:41 AM
Every major war in Europe since Napolean and then Vietnam and the current war were started by the international banking cartels. The Rothschilds convinced the London stock market that Napolean had beat the British at Waterloo and the stocks crashed. The Rothschilds bought up the British economy at bargain prices. When the real news of Napolean's defeat came in, the stock market rallied and the Rothschild family became the new movers and shakers in Great Britain overnight.

The easiest way to make huge quick money and to manipulate a country is to start a war. Every modern war has been fought because the international banking cartels have made them happen. The politicians only answere to those who can afford to buy them.

If you want some interesting reading. The history of the Rothschild family is some interesting shit and amazingly enough, they are behind the war in the middle east, the North American Union, and Edmond de Rothschilds is the founder of the current global warming hysteria.

It's really simple. Control the banks, control the money, buy the poiliticians and you control everything. Amazing that most Americans have no idea their money is issued by a private bank that the govt. has to pay intrest to. The best scam ever in the history of the US and it's been going on since 1913.

Nitro Express
11-22-2007, 03:54 AM
It's all about a few very powerful people controlling the world's land and assets. It's Hitler type shit but much more sophisticated and instead of using a big military, it's done with stealth inside the political system.

If you study the North American Union, the European Union, and the Asian Union and how these three economic unions are to be combined, it's some fucking brilliant evil stuff.

What's in the way is the US. The US needs to be destroyed and what better way than to buy the US President and us the big military to grab some oil resources. People think it's Bush and Chenney but they are small potatos.

It's David Rockefeller, the Rothschilds, and the Dutch Royal Family. All have huge oil interests and the Rothschilds are Zionist Jews with huge ties to Israel.

Look at the Middle East and you see the motivation and then now you now why the Federal Govt. doesn't give a shit about our borders or middle class. They want both gone.

People need to wake up.

Blackflag
11-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Isn't it fun though? :D

In the name of all that which does not suck...please make it stop...

Grant
11-22-2007, 07:16 PM
If it was a mob hit, the Govt. wouldn't have any incentive to cover it up; plus, the mob isn't stupid. What did they have to gain by killing a US President? Not worth the trouble. The Mob likes to avoid bringing investigations on itself. Only a fool would go after a US President.

The mob possibly had the strongest motive for having JFK out of the way. It's no secret that RFK, as Attorney General, waged an all out war on the mob from the moment he took office. The statistics confirm that the Justice Department's investigations and convictions of mobsters were doubling each year - and that the Mafia, as organisation, was facing possible extinction with JFK elected for a second term. And as someone already said they helped JFK get elected by swinging the Chicago vote, so they obviously felt double-crossed. Even Joe Pesci's dialogue from Oliver's Stone's 'JFK' where he is discussing a plan to kill the President, "I'll kill him right in the White House. Somebody's gotta get rid of this fucker!", was taken directly from a Philadelphia mobster which was picked up on an FBI wiretap.

The FBI, under Hoover then, paid scant attention in investigating the mob which was the order from the Director himself. It's been speculated the resaons for this was that Hoover was blackmailed by the mob - that Meyer Lansky obtained raunchy photographs of Hoover, to keep the FBI - but not the Justice Department - at bay. After the assassination, for whatever reasons, Hoover deliberately misled and withheld information from the WC.

I do believe it was elements within the mob, mainly New Orleans mobster Carlos Marcello, along with the anti-Castro Cubans that orchestrated the assassination. They had strong motives, and much of the credible evidence ties them to both Oswald and Ruby.

So I say Oswald was shooting from the rear and a proffesional assasin made the final kill from the railroad parking lot.

There's no concrete evidence that Oswald was indeed the assassin. Sure his rifle was discovered on the sixth floor but all the physical evidence we have reasonably suggests he was in the lunchroom as he claimed. The only eyewitness who said that he saw Oswald on the sixth floor firing the rifle, and which the WC used to bolster their conclusions, had a timeline of many inconsistent statements after the assassination. Other more reliable statements from other witnesses haven't positively identified that it was Oswald they saw as the gunman, and they're clothing descriptions of the assassin doesn't match that of Oswald's, neither the ones he was wearing at the time of the assassination nor when he was arrested, after which he changed his clothing.

FORD
11-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Jack Ruby (born Rubenstein) was BCE since 1947. The only motive the BCE would have to silence Oswald is if they knew he would never be convicted as "lone nut assassin" if he were alive to stand trial.

http://knowability.googlepages.com/RubyNixon.jpg

Nitro Express
11-23-2007, 02:22 AM
In the name of all that which does not suck...please make it stop...

Find a nice girl and stick your dick into her. You soon will forget all the shit in this thread.

Nickdfresh
11-23-2007, 08:13 AM
Yeah, except Oswald's own family (specifically his brother and Russian-born wife) think he was very capable of being a "lone nut gunman."

And most people that knew Jack Ruby have stated that he was a habitual "wannabe" and a bit of a nut in his own right...

And that both men actually had much in common, namely being self-important douche bags...

DrMaddVibe
11-23-2007, 02:04 PM

Nick, who do you think is transporting it?

I've always thought that Kennedy was killed because of his brother's rabid attacks on organized crime. When he failed to button him down, he became expendable. When Robert decided the only way he was going to get them back was to run himself he became the target too. The only organization that could possibly keep this entire matter a secret is the Mafia. Our government can't keep its mouth shut.

I'd never heard the Clinton ties to Ford's favorite enemy and strawman. I suppose you could tie it all in with Mena (look into Willow Run Airport...Romulus, MI as well) as the ribbon on the pig, but that was what toppled a sitting President with a favorable voter percentage. Clinton ruled Arkansas through the State Troopers. Once he caught wind what was going on in his own backyard he went from the backhills sorry ass governor of Arkansas to the clear front runner.

There's just something about a nation that wants to say "Just Say No To Drugs" and continues to push it on its citizenry.

"Same as it ever was..."

Blackflag
11-25-2007, 04:06 AM
Find a nice girl and stick your dick into her. You soon will forget all the shit in this thread.

Sorry, what? I didn't hear you, because I was busy scoring over the holiday. :D

Nitro Express
11-25-2007, 04:58 AM
Sorry, what? I didn't hear you, because I was busy scoring over the holiday. :D

It's fun to talk conspiracy theories but holiday fucking is even more fun!

Blackflag
11-25-2007, 05:03 AM
:cato2:

Nickdfresh
11-28-2007, 12:34 PM
This thread is a huge pile of misinformed shit...

Why would the Mob kill JFK if RFK is the one hounding them? And did they really think that there would be no recourse from that? A federal jihad against them? Hence the Mafia prohibition in killing politicians, judges, bureaucrats, etc. --that was largely remembered and observed until the Mafia's "new young turks along with more vigorous FBI, local, and state police investigations caused its downfall in the 1970s...

Oh, and BTW, one of the reasons Hoover kept the FBI away from mob investigations was that he was afraid that what had happened to most city and state police investigative/detective entities would happen to his beloved feds, that they would become corrupt from Mafia payoffs and intimidation. And if you don't believe me about federal fears of Mafia power being too difficult of a challenge to take on, read about the mob control of the New York City docks in WWII, where the US Navy intelligence basically had to cut deals with them to insure security. I hate Hoover as much as anyone, but Jesus H, Christ, you people keep believing every piece of crap ever thrown out there on this subject EXCEPT what the Warren Commission had to say...

And as far as evidence of the CIA killing Kennedy to bring in LBJ, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!! There is none! Most of the 'evidence' is largely made up, exaggerations, and half-truths taken out of context.

In fact, LBJ thought that we were at war, and that Kennedy's assassination may have been a Soviet Spetsnaz hit team operation and part of a Soviet warplan to kill key political and military leaders on the eve of a surprise attack. N.O. Prosecutor Jim Garrison was a complete nutcase, having delusions about "troops and tanks in the streets of Dallas" (an opinion and example among many from one of his own staff), and Oliver Stone included a bevy of bullshit pseudo-evidence that had already been explained away (i.e. repeating the "magic bullet" lie over and over again despite the fact that there was nothing "magic" about it). The CIA had little to do with the drug trade in SE Asia directly, only through our Cambodian and Laotian allies did they get involved with the stuff, something that was part of the culture there. And most of the reasons why Oswald "couldn't have done it" are complete bullshit. One example being in Stone's film (another lie told often enough) that "Oswald 'couldn't shoot' was was a lousy marksman scoring low in the Marine Corp. In fact, he often scored expert, the highest ranking! And in Stone's own film, Oswald took his Carcano to a rifle range and practiced with it quite often..

Yeah, Lee Harvey was just a poor, poor "patsy" who couldn't shoot. Funny thing is, he managed to murder a Dallas police officer, shooting him twice and then finishing him off execution style with a shot to the head, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! He could never have shot the President, despite the fact he was the only member of the infamous Book Depository that wasn't present when Dallas police immediately secured the building...

:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
11-28-2007, 12:55 PM
The "Magic Bullet" Conspiracy theory and why it's all bullshit:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikIRB3lvFvw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikIRB3lvFvw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Grant
11-29-2007, 01:22 AM
Why would the Mob kill JFK if RFK is the one hounding them? And did they really think that there would be no recourse from that? A federal jihad against them?

Well as it's been relayed - over and over again to WC and Gerald Posner loyalists - that if the mob bumped off RFK only, then what do you think his brother, with all the power he has, is gonna do about it? But of course if RFK's brother was killed then his power is neutralised. Even when House Assassinations Committee was looking into the Mafia evidence they had to consider some sort of "disguise" that would've been needed to throw the authorities off. Oswald may have done just fine.

[
Oh, and BTW, one of the reasons Hoover kept the FBI away from mob investigations was that he was afraid that what had happened to most city and state police investigative/detective entities would happen to his beloved feds, that they would become corrupt from Mafia payoffs and intimidation

That's fuckin' funny! Poor ole Hoover, eh. LOL!

I hate Hoover as much as anyone, but Jesus H, Christ, you people keep believing every piece of crap ever thrown out there on this subject EXCEPT what the Warren Commission had to say...

Well, what do you suggest then since they neglected a great deal of evidence and witness testimony? And since at least 3 Commission members publicly stated that they never believed it's official conclusions then that doesn't give us a great deal of confidence in it.

And in Stone's own film, Oswald took his Carcano to a rifle range and practiced with it quite often..

I suggest you watch that scene again because it ain't Gary Oldman.

He could never have shot the President, despite the fact he was the only member of the infamous Book Depository that wasn't present when Dallas police immediately secured the building...

True, suspicious - but certainly not the kind of positive proof the American court system would've needed to declare Oswald guilty had he lived to stand trial.

BTW, judging from your keenliness to attempt to debunk every sort of fact or assertion that points to a conspiracy in this case, you've obviously read too much of Gerald Posner's muddied drivel. Here's some fresh reading for ya: (not that it would probably matter, only because I'm sure I've debated this type of thing with you before - at the Links).

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKposner.htm

Nickdfresh
11-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Grant
Well as it's been relayed - over and over again to WC and Gerald Posner loyalists - that if the mob bumped off RFK only, then what do you think his brother, with all the power he has, is gonna do about it? But of course if RFK's brother was killed then his power is neutralised. Even when House Assassinations Committee was looking into the Mafia evidence they had to consider some sort of "disguise" that would've been needed to throw the authorities off. Oswald may have done just fine.

Um, yeah, except that effectively vindicates and turns a murderer (Oswald) into some sort of martyr & victim, which he is not...

And Posner plays a part in my arguments, but he's far from the only one.

I've seen conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory debunked effectively through experiments...

Including those that attempt to offer an alternate assassination "plan." None of them stand up to the evidence, documentaries such as the BBC's "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" have been thoroughly debunked...

BTW, both investigations, including the 1976 one that used faulty acoustical evidence, still pointed to Oswald as the gunman.

That's fuckin' funny! Poor ole Hoover, eh. LOL!

Well, what do you suggest then since they neglected a great deal of evidence and witness testimony? And since at least 3 Commission members publicly stated that they never believed it's official conclusions then that doesn't give us a great deal of confidence in it.

Neglected? According to whom? Many of the so called witnesses have come out of the woodwork with little evidence that they were ever there...

What about the fact that modern technology has been used to explain anomalies such as a fourth shot heard on a police radio supposedly, that has been explained as acoustical chatter and not a gunshot...

What about the fact that Oswald's brother believes that he did it, and most that knew him thought him a megalomaniac psycho? Or that he defected to the USSR, and tried to defect to Cuba. Or that he was enamored with Fidel Castro?

BTW, all indications are that some on the Warren Commission thought that evidence may have pointed to a hit by Cuban intelligence under Castro in retaliation for Kennedy's repeated orders to have him killed...But even that is very circumstantial at best. And Castro was so paranoid that he'd be fingered, he even held his own version of "The Warren Commission" investigation in Cuba...

I suggest you watch that scene again because it ain't Gary Oldman.

Why would I bother? Stone presents one of the biggest collection of fantasies ever in there. It's complete fiction.

Most of the so-called evidence in the film has shown to be utter bullshit...

True, suspicious - but certainly not the kind of positive proof the American court system would've needed to declare Oswald guilty had he lived to stand trial.

For what? Killing Kennedy or the Dallas Police Patrolman Tippett?

He was caught red handed in the second murder, and acted just as a political killer would act --attempting escape and evasion...

BTW, judging from your keenliness to attempt to debunk every sort of fact

What fact? I've only heard speculations...

I have presented fact - like how the whole "magic bullet" theory is complete shit...

or assertion that points to a conspiracy in this case, you've obviously read too much of Gerald Posner's muddied drivel. Here's some fresh reading for ya: (not that it would probably matter, only because I'm sure I've debated this type of thing with you before - at the Links).

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKposner.htm

What have you got against Posner anyway? What would make him anymore dishonest than BBC producers that attempt to claim that Corsican snipers shot JFK from sidewalk storm drains (even though they never could have gotten their rifles up enough to get any sort of trajectory)...

But I guess a guy that shot Reagan wasn't really just trying to impress a lesbian actress?