Site has been down for me last two days

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

Site has been down for me last two days

Is this just for me or are a lot of people having this problem?
  • lucky wilbury

i've had problems.i think everyones had problems. seems everyone keeps getting the refresh page over and over again although some times the site does work.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

It was offline for around 24 hours on Friday our time..
      Looked like a Server prob..
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• lms2

I have been having problems off and on since Friday. Sometimes I can get on, sometimes I can't...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Man, how many freakin' threads are about this...lmfao...

fixed...hopefully permanent...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• julia
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2004

i've had this peoblem but it seems to be better now so i'm happy
            people that don't have dreams don't have much

Comment

• gslinger
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Shit happens...like any of us are paying this sites broadband bills
              Last edited by gslinger; 05-20-2004, 02:59 PM.
              <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
              "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
              </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
              <center>
              "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
              <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

Working...