• Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

For those looking for 07 DVDs...

[LINK]

Here is the current list from VHtrading.com - Looks like we have some killer shows coming up. They also provide the links to the torrents.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.
  • DLRISVH7884
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2006

How do you upload it?

Comment

• VAiN
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
      How do you upload it?
      There are links provided for each Torrent file on the VHtrading page. From there, you need to sign-up on the torrent site, either jamtothis.com, thetradersden.org, or dimeadozen.org and read the FAQ. It'll get you going in the right direction as far as what software to use, how to set up your router, etc...
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Hummarstra
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

You can watch the Philly 10-3 show right here:
        Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

2007-09-27 - Charlotte, NC - Bobcat Arena - 2 X HD sources - Silver Stallion/BTB 2-cam mix prod coming in NOV 07

This screencaps for this show look FUCKIN' GRATE, but I can't see a download link. It says coming Nov 07, does anybody have it?

I NEED THIS!!!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• VAiN
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            2007-09-27 - Charlotte, NC - Bobcat Arena - 2 X HD sources - Silver Stallion/BTB 2-cam mix prod coming in NOV 07

This screencaps for this show look FUCKIN' GRATE, but I can't see a download link. It says coming Nov 07, does anybody have it?

I NEED THIS!!!

Cheers! :bottle:
            Yeah, that one is going to be fan-fuckin-tastic! It's not out yet... If it's released as an HD DVD it'll really be bad ass. Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...