Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Atlanta 2/10 Meetup/Review Thread

Finally, Atlanta added...

VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • BrownSound1
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Geezus...I was starting to worry.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

I'll be there, of course.
      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• rocknrolldork
        Foot Soldier
        • Jun 2004

My sister lives in Mabelton. I am there.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITIN MONTHS FOR THIS! I know a few good places in Cobb county for a Roth Army Meetup!

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I heard a promo on 97.1 THE RIIIVER earlier today.

Bring it on!!!

Comment

• Prothro
              Groupie
              • Nov 2005

Damn it's about time the Atlanta show was posted , thought I might have to go to the Jacksonville show. So where's the pre show party going to be ?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Now should the roth army gathering for this concert for this event be close to the arena or can it be in Marietta if possible. Cause it would seem that the bars and restaurants around the arena would be too crowded and expensive.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I'm recommending the Dixie Tavern over in Marietta, GA at the intersection of Cobb Pkwy and Windy Hill Rd. Although it may not be close to the arena, the place serves food, has live bands, an outdoor patio and most important for all you drinkers: 20 BEERS ON TAP!!!

Dixie Tavern
                  2319 Windy Hill Road SE
                  Marietta | Smyrna
                  (770) 690-0090

Comment

• Prothro
                    Groupie
                    • Nov 2005

Maybe closer would be better since I predict there will be huge amounts of alcohol involved in this gathering.

Comment

• theicecreamman
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2005

Got my tickets for the show. Hopefully they will change the opening band for the second leg. I really don't want to see Marley for a second time.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

Got mine!
                        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Prothro
                          Maybe closer would be better since I predict there will be huge amounts of alcohol involved in this gathering.
                          How close? If your thinking of within a mile of the arena, then the problem your gonna have is that it will be too expensive and the 20,000+ other concertgoers would be heading to those same places. If you can find a place close enough to the venue that isn't so damn expensive, doesn't play that crunk shit, and won't have a long line next to it--then I'm open to your suggestions. Cause I realize that some fellow roth army members wanna get hammered without having to drive to the venue.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

I think we will be close to the area before the show if anyone wants to meet up? We had a blast in Minneapolis, can't wait to meet all of you peeps!
                            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Hopefully you all bought parking deck passes across the arena, because trying to park in Downtown Atlanta and any of the other privately owned parking spaces is expensive and a bitch to find.

Comment

Working...