PDA

View Full Version : The Mitchell Report

Antman
12-14-2007, 10:32 PM
I can't believe there's no discussion unless I'm blind and missed the thread. If not, join in. I find it ironic that all thes players on th juice are breaking all kinds of records, yet with all the juice being used in Baltimore, the Orioles still suck.

Dave's PA Rental
12-18-2007, 08:07 PM
And only about 8 views in 4 days? Why are the lights still on in here?

Anyway, it's pretty clear that Mitchell was covering up any Red Sox usage, and only trying to slander the Yankees...

knuckleboner
12-19-2007, 10:51 AM
ha ha! as an o's fan, that was the FIRST thing i thought of: then why the hell couldn't we break .500?!

BITEYOASS
12-19-2007, 12:24 PM
One thing that puzzles me is why the fuck is Bud Selig still commisioner?!?!?! I'm about to give up on all these fuckin major proffesional leagues and college teams. My ticket cash is just going toward Team USA in the Olympics and whatever world championship is around, minor leagues, roller derby, local wrestling, monster trucks, rodeos and most importantly concerts.

BITEYOASS
12-19-2007, 12:37 PM
One thing that puzzles me is why the fuck is Bud Selig still commisioner?!?!?! I'm about to give up on all these fuckin major proffesional leagues and college teams. My ticket cash is just going toward Team USA in the Olympics and whatever world championship is around, minor leagues, roller derby, local wrestling, monster trucks, rodeos and most importantly concerts.