PDA

View Full Version : Can Wolfie, get Mike back.

Nitro Express
12-21-2007, 02:06 AM
The kid has all the enthusiasm and stage presence of a garden slug. After watching Wolfie screw the que and unenthusiastically dribble out "Give me a break" when Dave set him up for the famouse line in the song, I said, "Fuck you!" You zit faced, fat shit kid who hasn't earned the right to be up there. Oh well, Jack & Kelly Osbourne probably would have quit already because it's too much work.

The only reason it works is Dave is back and the VH bros can fill up the air with enough music to cover the kid's ass. Plus he's probably scared to death every night and doesn't have the chops or the stage presence to be there. People are nice since it's Eddie's son and the great Ed let Dave back in. I say fuck that! Fire the kid.

So here's my salute to Mike and the good times of better times. No, mumbling "give me a break" here:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUl7gkWZJGI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUl7gkWZJGI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SNIPER
12-21-2007, 02:16 AM
fuck mike

Nitro Express
12-21-2007, 02:27 AM
No. Fuck Sammy.

binnie
12-21-2007, 03:34 AM
Does anybody think that Mike would actually want to come back now?

bantonelli
12-21-2007, 04:01 AM
Until BassPlayer can prove he's part of the Van Halen gene pool and possibly from Ed's loins, it will never happen.

Nitro Express
12-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Does anybody think that Mike would actually want to come back now?

He glady took it up the ass for years. Mike is a gimp but he's also an original band member who is still alive and still can play his instrument.

Nitro Express
12-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Until BassPlayer can prove he's part of the Van Halen gene pool and possibly from Ed's loins, it will never happen.

Ed's dad could have fucked Mike's mom and they could be brothers.

binnie
12-21-2007, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
He glady took it up the ass for years. Mike is a gimp but he's also an original band member who is still alive and still can play his instrument.

Yeah, but he must have some pride - he got fucked every which way for years. Should he be asked to come back, a big part must want to say "fuck you Ed"...

hideyoursheep
12-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Of all the bassplayers on the planet..

It's HIS BOY.

The kid just learned the setlist. He hasn't put on enough miles to develop a stage presence.

Not to mention they lose a background vocalist when his balls drop.
He sounds flat alot of times vocally.

I truly believe this tour doesn't happen w/o Boychild coaxing Ed into it.

tajmahal
12-21-2007, 08:08 AM
I want mike back, but the only similar band situation is Led Zeppelin. Jason Bonham was not good in the '88 performance.

Jim Shetterlini
12-21-2007, 08:52 AM
You want Mike then you get Sammy, they are a package. Besides with the way this tour is selling out and they are putting on great shows, why the fuck would they even consider talking about Mike the ultimate sheep.

Angel
12-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
I truly believe this tour doesn't happen w/o Boychild coaxing Ed into it.

So do I. THANK YOU WOLFIE - for getting Dave & your Dad back onstage, finally!!!!

VanHalener
12-21-2007, 10:04 AM
I would think that Wolfie has SOME influence over his dad, but not enough to sway Ed to approach Mike. There is too large a rift between them now and I think that sucks big donkey members.

Bass Player is most likely hating life with the Red Mennace at this point and would freakin' jump at the chance to be back where he belongs.

Not going to happen, because Ed's ego is too huge and he's too selfish.

That's right Eddie, I love ya man but you are a selfish motherfucker. Now get back out there and play me some guitar before I kick your ass pal.

bueno bob
12-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by VanHalener
Bass Player is most likely hating life with the Red Mennace at this point and would freakin' jump at the chance to be back where he belongs.

Not going to happen, because Ed's ego is too huge and he's too selfish.

This is probably EXACTLY the case. Having seen the YouTubes, I've seen enough to say that I had absolutely no burning desire to see Wolfgang Van Halen live...I've said it before, he doesn't belong on that stage. He doesn't belong within a 20 mile radius of a Van Halen stage.

I don't doubt for a second that Mike would jump back in if anybody called him...after dipshitting around with Sam, I'm almost positive he would...

But hell, if I kept optimistic all these years about a DLR reunion, than I can afford to wait and keep optimistic about a MA reunion as well.

Maybe someday Ed'll figure it out.

BITEYOASS
12-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Mike has turned to the cheese side! He's used his Rock Force for purely mediocre purposes. So there is no turning back!

bueno bob
12-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Oh well, Jack & Kelly Osbourne probably would have quit already because it's too much work.

Jesus Christ...just the notion of Jack or Kelly in Black Sabbath is enough to make me lose sleep for a week...

:uck:

12-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Michael Anthony is a two faced pig. Van Halen are fine without him. I think if he came back, he would try to stirr shit between Dave and the brothers, to get Sammy back in.
I`m happy that Dave, Ed and Al are on the same stage together, and i`d take that over a Dave solo gig anytime. Maybe they should have some private booths at the shows, with video screens, showing archive footage of MA`s bass solos. This would allow his fans to masturbate while he is playing.

Diamondjimi
12-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Mike made his bed . He can lay in it.

VAN HLN CA
12-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Fuck Sheep, of any fleece.

Dave2007
12-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Sauce peddler soboleski can suck spermys sack. why dont you have a thread that Vanhalen should get Mark Stone back hes their original bass player from the partys and clubs,hell why not get Mitch Malloy back he played with ed and al he could play hairy bag pipes.Mike is a third rate men without hats shitbag fuck him fuck spammy he is the reason this reunion took so long put down the crack pipe

Nitro Express
12-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Jesus Christ...just the notion of Jack or Kelly in Black Sabbath is enough to make me lose sleep for a week...

:uck:

Yup. Like Sabbath, Van Halen is a major league band and all members should earn the right to be in those bands. Wolf is just too green and not stage worthy. He doesn't belong on that stage yet, he needs to earn the right to be there.

But my hell, can you imagine being thrown into such a major tour as a greenhorn? That kid must have stage fright from hell every night he goes out there. They should have hired a full time bass player and had Wolf come out and do a song or two. Work him in slowly.

Nitro Express
12-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Mike is doomed I guess. He became Sammy's buddy and became a Ronald McDonald cheese burger. Everyone dug that cat's baground vocals and an original member is an original member. Mike fell in love with Sam and he's so fucking doomed now. He's not even Sammy's main squeeze. Mike plays second fiddle to Mona. God what a pathetic fool.

thome
12-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Dear Nitro, Will you step down from your job and give it to me, it must pay 100K a week and only be a 2hr shift every other night, granted I will -practice work- 5 hrs per day.

Job must also include naked chicks, that are so fine, screaming for my cock.

I want a limo to work everyday and to travel to a different city every other night for said job, all paid for, comp, finest hotels, etc.....

Complete world round......... twice a year.

Yeah, Wolf is going to step aside and give that up.... LOL!!!!!

Peace......... just funnin'

I'll do it for half the pay wolf is making, should I quit my day-job and type my resume'.:D

ThatArtGuy
12-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Umm... they can't get Mark Stone. He passed away.

Prothro
12-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Mike could have been on this tour if he wanted to , he chose not to do it. So for anyone that wanted to see him on this tour blame Mike not Dave ,Ed,Alex or Wolf.

Diamondjimi
12-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Prothro
Mike could have been on this tour if he wanted to , he chose not to do it. So for anyone that wanted to see him on this tour blame Mike not Dave ,Ed,Alex or Wolf.

Do your homework...;)

With regard to the Van Halen reunion trek, Anthony claimed he was never even extended an invite. "It's not that I'm not touring with Van Halen because I'm going out with Sammy [Hagar, who fronted the band from 1985 to 1996 following Roth's departure, and then again from 2003 to 2005]. I'm going out with Sammy [as the Other Half] because I was not invited to do the [Van Halen] tour.

Source (http://www.mtv.ca/news/article.jhtml?id=2759)

Prothro
12-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Yeah your right , my mistake , I forgot about that quote.

blueturk
12-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Prothro
Yeah your right , my mistake , I forgot about that quote.

You never read it.

Antman
12-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
Umm... they can't get Mark Stone. He passed away.

I don't believe this has been confirmed. Even if he did pass away, his corpse would have more stage presence than Wolfie.

meb
12-21-2007, 11:37 PM
Every Time someone in the band leaves, everyone dogs him out, because he is not in the band at the moment...What if Ed didnt have a kid...who would play the bass? Think about that one folks.
And who was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Where was Dave?
I am not dogging on Dave or Ed...but it is sad how people pick sides...Someone was buying all the records when Sam was in the band, or did they make up all the numbers that were sold?
But hey, I am glad Dave is back, but a TRUE reunion would have to involve all the original memebers...right? Like the Police and all the other bands getting back together.
I did see the show last night at the Honda Center...Ed and Alex were at their best i have seen them in a long time...Dave...well he was Dave. He did sound better than I have heard him in years...Wolf....???

bueno bob
12-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by meb
Every Time someone in the band leaves, everyone dogs him out, because he is not in the band at the moment...What if Ed didnt have a kid...who would play the bass? Think about that one folks.

Don't have to, it would have been me. I campaigned for it pretty heavily, but I blame The Guy for not getting me an audition with Ed.

What an asshole. :mad:

12-22-2007, 04:05 AM
Meb, I`m glad Dave did not turn up at the RARHOF. He did the right thing. Van Halen made Mike and Sam look third rate by staying away.

DrMaddVibe
12-22-2007, 09:26 AM
bassplayer and Spammy don't need anybody but Winger to look third rate.

Terry
12-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Even presuming Anthony would a) get asked to come back, or b) would do so if asked, how comfortable is that gonna be for either him or the band? Roth and Anthony - probably not a hate scene, but no love lost between them, either. The Van Halens and Anthony - clearly don't get along anymore (THAT is one of the more peculiar mysteries of the whole cheezeball soap-opera saga, because regardless of MA hanging out with Hagar, MA was with the Van Halens through all of it; why was his loyalty to the band even an issue? Was it because of what Anthony had to say in the press following the 2004 tour? Was it his supposed snubbing of Ed's Mom's funeral? Was it just that Ed never really cared much for his abilities for years?)

Wolfgang's participation is a mixed-bag for me; it's clear the kid isn't the most charismatic performer ever to step onstage (unlike the rest of us, who were all brimming with magnetism in our teens) or the most talented player ever to pick up the bass (something often said about MA)...

BUT

I have a visceral sense, not founded on any empirical insider info or anything, that the kid played more than a small role in making the move to get Dave back into the group. In addition, it's clear both Ed and Al are happy to be playing with Wolfgang, and, by extension, Roth.

The result is not a Van Halen reunion proper, but it has produced a good rock show; sadly we've seen 3/4s of CVH in one form or another since 1985. At least THIS 3/4s combo and the setlist is somewhat acceptable. No, it's not the real thing. But the Van Halens (regardless of admitting it or not) caved to the longstanding public pressure to perform with Roth. Out of necessity on their parts? Affirmative, because what were their other options at this point? Nothing that was gonna get them into arenas, that's for sure.

Having already given the people most of what they wanted, and able to do it with a fairly positive attitude, why bother trying to foister MA back into the band via public pressure, when it's clear he's not wanted (regardless of if he wants it or not)?

Ticket sales are just fine for this version of the band. It's not like MA is the missing link between VH filling up football stadiums vs. the current venues.

I'd like to see MA there, too. He SHOULD be there, but he's not. My attention at the show I'm gonna see is probably going to be paid most to what the nucleus of the band has always been for me anyway, which is Roth and EVH. Suppose I could get real principled and not bother going, but I wanna see it.

So, fuck it. The band made their choice. I made mine. Am gonna go and have a good time, and not be sitting there in the arena thinking it could have been better with a different lineup.

PlexiBrown
12-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Mike has been busy making toys for Santa.

PumpedUpMidget
12-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Even presuming Anthony would a) get asked to come back, or b) would do so if asked, how comfortable is that gonna be for either him or the band? Roth and Anthony - probably not a hate scene, but no love lost between them, either. The Van Halens and Anthony - clearly don't get along anymore (THAT is one of the more peculiar mysteries of the whole cheezeball soap-opera saga, because regardless of MA hanging out with Hagar, MA was with the Van Halens through all of it; why was his loyalty to the band even an issue? Was it because of what Anthony had to say in the press following the 2004 tour? Was it his supposed snubbing of Ed's Mom's funeral? Was it just that Ed never really cared much for his abilities for years?)

Wolfgang's participation is a mixed-bag for me; it's clear the kid isn't the most charismatic performer ever to step onstage (unlike the rest of us, who were all brimming with magnetism in our teens) or the most talented player ever to pick up the bass (something often said about MA)...

BUT

I have a visceral sense, not founded on any empirical insider info or anything, that the kid played more than a small role in making the move to get Dave back into the group. In addition, it's clear both Ed and Al are happy to be playing with Wolfgang, and, by extension, Roth.

The result is not a Van Halen reunion proper, but it has produced a good rock show; sadly we've seen 3/4s of CVH in one form or another since 1985. At least THIS 3/4s combo and the setlist is somewhat acceptable. No, it's not the real thing. But the Van Halens (regardless of admitting it or not) caved to the longstanding public pressure to perform with Roth. Out of necessity on their parts? Affirmative, because what were their other options at this point? Nothing that was gonna get them into arenas, that's for sure.

Having already given the people most of what they wanted, and able to do it with a fairly positive attitude, why bother trying to foister MA back into the band via public pressure, when it's clear he's not wanted (regardless of if he wants it or not)?

Ticket sales are just fine for this version of the band. It's not like MA is the missing link between VH filling up football stadiums vs. the current venues.

I'd like to see MA there, too. He SHOULD be there, but he's not. My attention at the show I'm gonna see is probably going to be paid most to what the nucleus of the band has always been for me anyway, which is Roth and EVH. Suppose I could get real principled and not bother going, but I wanna see it.

So, fuck it. The band made their choice. I made mine. Am gonna go and have a good time, and not be sitting there in the arena thinking it could have been better with a different lineup.

That pretty much sums it up, Folks.....My views exactly...

Nitro Express
12-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by thome
Dear Nitro, Will you step down from your job and give it to me, it must pay 100K a week and only be a 2hr shift every other night, granted I will -practice work- 5 hrs per day.

Job must also include naked chicks, that are so fine, screaming for my cock.

I want a limo to work everyday and to travel to a different city every other night for said job, all paid for, comp, finest hotels, etc.....

Complete world round......... twice a year.

Yeah, Wolf is going to step aside and give that up.... LOL!!!!!

Peace......... just funnin'

I'll do it for half the pay wolf is making, should I quit my day-job and type my resume'.:D

The problem with your observation is it's coming from the angle of a normal person and not a kid who has enjoyed wealth his whole life. I'll never forget Kelly Osbourne crying to her mom that being a pop star was too much work. Kelly already had the big house, money, and limo without having to work and now she had to get on a tour bus and be somewhere. Boo hoo hoo!

You are looking at it from the normal person's perspective that you get all that stuff with the gigg. Well, the rich kids already have it and take it for granted.

thome
12-22-2007, 04:41 PM
NITRO CALLED ME NORMAL!!!!!

VINDICATION BITCHEZZ!!!!

Na nah Nah

Listening Lounge???? thome b nermal ans SMERT

Yeah yeah.

back on subject

Granted, Wolf is coming at it from a certain perspective of good home life ,new Keds every year type stuff,
But! At sixteen he is also coming at this from the perspective of this is -My- job.

It's gonna get me the ride I want and the toys I need. Work is Work.

Wolf seems like a square kid, as in no fool, he just looks like he really isn't wrapped too tight ,who knows he may step aside to let Mike in for the pure music of it, but I can ???Guess??? he is appreciative of this and not all -Popstared- out.

Time will tell, but this is a hell of a prooving ground and the kid is nockin it, at every gig.

He seems to have true talent.

It Swings!

Figs
12-22-2007, 04:45 PM
It's amazing how much time people can spend on the same fucking subject.....

Talk about a fucking dead horse.....

thome
12-22-2007, 04:53 PM
I feel dirty everytime I write sh!t on this subject I wander thru the words like who gives a fukk.

I type on like I am trying to explain something that is as imaginary
as Hillary Duff threads.

Does VH really need this much scrutiny.

Is/Are the historical changes as important what's happening NOW!!

No.

Jurak
12-22-2007, 05:33 PM
All i can say is.......Really any bassplayer who knows the songs could play in that band...like someone said earlier my focus was on the neucleus of the band being Ed, Dave. and We'll throw in Alex too cuz he was fierce that night, and very much a part ........

So now here we are........... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/Jurak/beatdeadhorse5.gif

BITEYOASS
12-22-2007, 09:06 PM
The bottom line is this: Dave is back in =VH=, and nobody here at the Roth Army gives a fuck who the bassplayer is! Myself included! :D

KING OF THE HIL
12-23-2007, 01:23 AM
Nitro Express I'm with you on your post the kid looks lost but in all he is doing better then we all expected however Eddie is to blame for mike not being apart of this mike did nothing wrong but play music with spammy UNTIL ed called he would have dropped SPAMMY in a new york second and eddie knows it to but ED had his plan and that was to bring his son in to the band AND BLAME MIKE FOR PLAYING WITH SAMMY.
mike has been loyal to the brothers from the start he never quit van halen van halen quit him.
i bet you a million dollars if eds son did not play bass Mike would be on stage for this tour politics baby

bueno bob
12-23-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Figs
It's amazing how much time people can spend on the same fucking subject.....

Talk about a fucking dead horse.....

Amazingly enough, I'm not the one being blamed for it...

;)

12-23-2007, 08:14 AM
king Of the Hil, I don`t agree with you when you say, the only reason Two Faced Anthony is not in the band is because, Ed wants to play with his son. Ed has wanted shot of Fat Mullet since 1996, when Sam left.
( Dave mentions in his book, that during the 1996 best of sessions, Ed was auditioning other bass players) So its obvious who Two Faced Mullet was backing up then. In 1998, Fat Mullet was only allowed to play on three tracks of the Van Halen 3 album. In 2004, Mullet was only allowed on the tour as Sam demanded it . Mullet was a hired gun on that tour, and was forced to tour for a fraction of what the band members were earning.
Notice, how Ed and Al made up with Hagar for the 2004 tour, but were not so willing to make up with Two Face.

12-23-2007, 08:31 AM
I think Two Faced Anthony is the shit Stirrer. I guss he probably said something unpleasent about Ed and Al, during the break up with Hagar, in 1996, and it was reported back to the brothers.
Mullet was involved in the 2000/2001 sessions with Dave, to some degree. He probably stirred shit between the brothers and Dave, to set up that 2004 tour with Hagar!
In the 2006 Burn magazine interview, Two Face blamed three failed reunion attempts on Dave`s ego, and criticised Dave for modeling new songs on the chemical brothers.

rachel66
12-23-2007, 09:47 AM
That video (any video really) just shows what a useless piece of shit mike always was. Im one of the biggest classic VH fans in the wqorld and the stupid turd always annoyed me. I might hate Sammy Simmons more than anyone but Im starting to hate the fucktards who want mike back in the band almost as much.

FUCK MIKE! AND FUCK HIS IDIOT SUPPORTERS!

Casemeister
12-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 113

In the 2006 Burn magazine interview, Two Face blamed three failed reunion attempts on Dave`s ego, and criticised Dave for modeling new songs on the chemical brothers.

CVH fans would have loved new CVH music that sounded like the Chemical Brothers, wouldn't they?

Is it that hard to believe that Dave's ego would have played a major part in the failed attempts at reuniting? I'm a huge Dave fan, but the guy has a huge ego. As we've discovered fairly recently, Ed has a huge ego too.

Really, I doubt anybody wanted Mike to be on this tour more than Mike himself. Yes, he played with Sammy, but why shouldn't he? The man is a musician, and if somebody invites him to go out and play music, he shouldn't have to decline that invitation "in case" the brothers decide they're ready to hit the road again. The brothers clearly have a very immature attitude when it comes to these things. It's like, "You're friends with him, and we don't like him, so we don't like you." It's extremely childish.

Oh, and if you want to talk about two faced individuals, check out that old interview where Ed praises Mike's playing, saying it provided the foundation for him to do what he did. I believe that interview was done fairly close to the time Ed was allegedly looking for a new bassist for VH. Oh, and remember that 2004 quote, "It's great to have Mike and Sam back in my life"? (That's paraphrasing.)

Objectivity is a wonderful thing.

12-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Some people are only happy when they have something to moan about. We`ve waited for this reunion with Dave for years, and now he`s back, there is unrest on this forum about Two Face Anthony.
I`m delighted that Dave, Ed and Alex are performing together. They are three, awsome, musisans. Van Halen are performing in 2007 to rave reviews. I`ve read many media reports, and they all say Wolfie is doing a fine job.

Fuck you, Michael Two Faced Anthony, and his hill billie, retarded fans!

thome
12-23-2007, 12:18 PM
We, Us, The Dudes, at the Army should really just blame Bob for more .................................................. .things.

Bills posts in answer to Bob posts was," God I hate you ."

Then Bob would call back with a ," I Hate You So Much."

All was good in the forest again.

Perhaps, I will attempt to find a way to have Bob hate me.

thome martyrdom coming soon, for The CAUSE!!!!

Bob did it!

I blame Bob.

Now Don't we all feel fresh, summer breezish all .

thome the Douche of Love.

DrMaddVibe
12-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by rachel66
That video (any video really) just shows what a useless piece of shit mike always was. Im one of the biggest classic VH fans in the wqorld and the stupid turd always annoyed me. I might hate Sammy Simmons more than anyone but Im starting to hate the fucktards who want mike back in the band almost as much.

FUCK MIKE! AND FUCK HIS IDIOT SUPPORTERS!

AMEN!

Sadly, here on a David lee Roth forum...most of those assholes are moderators here that can't see the forest for the trees!

thome
12-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Roth has fronted a lot of really great bands.

This line up may not be the -Best-,but -He- is the best front man Ed has had in 20 years.

nuff said.

The Torch is lit down low on the front page here but it is not lit in the place of honor.

This should be enough consolation for the -It's Not CVH Playas- here.

Nitro Express
12-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Antman
I don't believe this has been confirmed. Even if he did pass away, his corpse would have more stage presence than Wolfie.

LOL!

Nitro Express
12-23-2007, 03:59 PM
I almost thinking Mike is more hated than Sammy now. LOL! Original member or not, Mike is a gimp and even though he was always nice to the fans those same fans hate a gimp in the end.

Everybody hates a gimp in the end and they would love nothing more than to put a tire full of gasoline around his neck and light it up.

12-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Hi, Merry christmas to all my loyal supporters at the Roth army.

You`re all a bunch of losers,]

Lots of love,

Michael Two Faced Anthony.

ps. Check out my latest brand of hot source!

kamaboko
12-26-2007, 09:44 PM
The boys slugged it out for years and wanted to be rock gods. Wolf was tossed into the mix without ever having that "eye of the tiger" hunger to be a rock god. That's the big difference b/t Mike and Wolf. This tour needs Mike on stage if for anything to be another body running around the stage. Shit, they might as well give Wolf a seat, a Big Gulp, and a bag of chips for the stage. LOL.

bantonelli
12-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Bassplayer's presence seems to be exaggerated. I guess there has to be something wrong with the band.

Has anybody forgotten that this is a NEW BAND?????? how fast people forget the press conference......geez.

The idea of Bassplayer is a dead issue. Look how long it took Ed to resume sharing the stage with ROTH. You think that Ed will be forgiving despite Bassplayer's condolence error in reference to Mrs. Van Halen? NOT.

Howlin' Wolf
12-27-2007, 12:56 AM
I wish they would have fired Michelle Anthony and his Mariah Carey warbling in 1977. He was always the wanna be amongst the rock gods. I can't believe folks are still whining about the Mullet. At the Van Hagar Jinks, maybe, but not at the mighty, mighty DLR Army.

IT'S VAN HALEN. NOW MORE THAN EVER.

VAN HLN CA
12-27-2007, 01:29 AM
Until you see the show you wont really know how unimportant he is. Once you hear them live and see them smoke this topic is pointless.

There has not been a single show where I feel iike something was missing to the greatest show on earth.

We have what we always wanted and still folks whine about awol MA. Damn when he did his solo it was the only time in a show for a piss break, guess I was thankful for them at the time. When people really pass on this tour for this MA point it's only hurting them. Bitching about this sounds like the guy who finally got the hottie he's dreamed about forever only to complain about her after his conquest; yea but she didnt_____, great but she ______ or perfect but she wouldnt _______. Fuck a year ago the topics here were about Hope we would see Dave and Ed again, we have more than alot to toast for New Years.

letsrock
12-27-2007, 01:30 AM
I'm all for having MA back. Wolfie should stick to Blues Clues.

letsrock
12-27-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm all for having MA back. Wolfie should stick to Blues Clues.

12-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Why the fuck, does anyone want Two Faced Anthony back in the band!

If anything, he will do his best to stirr shit between the brothers and Dave, to get Sam back in the group. Fat Mullet has exposed himself for who he really is, over the last 10 years. Ed has wanted him out, since 1996 because he can`t stand the two faced pig. Eddie hates the fat pig more than Sammy. He wanted to exclude Mullet from the 2004 tour, even thou he was prepared to work with Sam for proffessional reasons.

DavidLeeNatra
12-27-2007, 07:34 AM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn...

bueno bob
12-27-2007, 11:51 AM
It's a topic that's bound to come up again and again, I guess. Of course, the fact that it's still a fairly hotly debated topic just goes to prove that it IS an issue that the Eddie Van Halen Band, er, I mean Van Halen IV and it's fans will have to deal with...

Funny thing is, I remember the same sort of debate going on in 1986...call me crazy...?

Jim Shetterlini
12-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Who are we talking about again. Thie New Van Halen has always had just one bass player : Wolfgang muther fuckin Van Halen and after seeing him play, I just do not remember this Mike guy a few people keep dragging up!

12-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Fat Mullet is planning on releasing rare Van Halen material on his web page. This material includes, previously unreleased tracks, live versions, demos, and alternative takes of album tracks. This material is from all three eras of the band.
Two Faced Anthony has already teased Ed, in an interview last year about, having a near album of tracks, from the 2000/2001 sessions with Dave. He also boasts about his wealth of archive film footage.
I think Two Faced is pissed about getting fired from the band, and is jealous of the bands current sucess. Mullet sees this as a chance to make some easy money, as well as getting back at Ed and Al as well.
I guss Sam is in on this as well!

12-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Fat Mullet is planning on releasing rare Van Halen material on his web page. This material includes, previously unreleased tracks, live versions, demos, and alternative takes of album tracks. This material is from all three eras of the band.
Two Faced Anthony has already teased Ed, in an interview last year about, having a near album of tracks, from the 2000/2001 sessions with Dave. He also boasts about his wealth of archive film footage.
I think Two Faced is pissed about getting fired from the band, and is jealous of the bands current sucess. Mullet sees this as a chance to make some easy money, as well as getting back at Ed and Al as well.
I guess Sam is in on this as well!

letsrock
12-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Most people get pissed about losing a job. Ask any auto worker that has 29 years in somewhere that gets cut how they feel. And MA did release more rare material. Something the sisters cant figure out how to do.

MA wont stir shit up, he doesnt have to, Edtard does that on his own.

78/84 guy
01-02-2008, 03:31 PM
I have seen them live and have alot of bootlegs, Eddie's sloopy playing on some songs and Wolfie's lack of bottom end are the weak links of this tour. Dave and Alex are kicking ass. Watch the live Oakland 81 video's, Mike is kicking ass, period !!! Wolf plays bass to much like a guitar if you ask me. It's still a great show but I miss Mike. Dave called it the new Van Halen but I'm having a hard time with that I guess !! This tour should have happened in 1996, Wolfie was still to young !! Thanks Ed !! The stage still sucks to. That my friends is not a fucking VH stage !!

letsrock
01-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Perfect example is "So this is Love" a bass driven song with no bass.
its a sad day in VH land.

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-03-2008, 11:23 AM
I believe Mike will always remain hopeful of a reunion until he removes the direct link from his http://www.madanthonycafe.com to the official Van Halen home page! ;)

01-03-2008, 11:30 AM
" Mike can do what he wants now"

Ed talking about Mullet`s departure. Howard stern 2006.

These comments shocked and outraged Van Halen fans ( Van Halen wikipedia) Lol.

bantonelli
01-03-2008, 10:46 PM
http://www.myspace.com/xvanhalenbassistx

Warner Bros. Demos

(Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post MAD's MySpace page w/this...)

Little Lamont
01-03-2008, 10:57 PM
113, man, it sounds personal. What'd Mike do, slap yo mama?

letsrock
01-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Good question. he does get heated.

01-04-2008, 11:39 AM
My opinion of Mullet has changed over recent years, as the sorry facts have emerged. Its not personal. Mike has exposed himself.

Grant
01-05-2008, 12:48 AM
*double post*

Grant
01-05-2008, 12:54 AM
As much as I too wanted Mike there to complete the picture, I've pretty much accepted this "new band" for what it is. I had a good 9-12 months to whinge about it so it's all outta my system. Now I just consider weighing the 2 scenarios together; is it really worth seeing Mike with the rest of the boys on stage if there's still strong animosity between him and Ed, and possibly with Al and Dave - or just coming from EVH alone - only (with the obvious exception of Dave) to have them all perform live together after 2 decades whilst being a bunch of uncomfortable cranky miserable gits? Granted that Wolfie's presence on stage as an official member of the Mighty VH does look so out of place, if it's what it takes to get Dave and ego-Edward back together giving us a great show, suppose it'll have to suffice. It's just too bloody bad Ed doesn't know how to grow up.

letsrock
01-05-2008, 01:32 AM
bump

saintbarry
01-05-2008, 11:18 AM
You Mike haters are a bunch of idiots!!!Once again for you dumb shits,its the background vocals of Mike that is the important part of the classic VH sound,not the bass playing.It is funny to me how you retards bash Mike and we all know that they are sampling his background vocals on this tour.If you can't see that you are even more dumb than you appear to be with your stupid ass posts.I flew up to see the Minneapolis show and just like guys said here on the Army it was great.I thought Eddie had a on night,Dave was great just like I knew he would be,Alex was Alex,and I thought Wolfie did a good job,although it was clear they were sampling the background vocals.I went with 29 friends and everybody thought Van Halen were great.It was true that Mike was not missed much at the concert,but the simple fact was the reason he wasn't missed much was because his background vocals were still there,its pretty simple.After thinking about this I think Ed was smart and brought his son on tour to set him up for life financially,and because he wanted to play with his son.The estimates of the tour are 120-150 million dollars for 8 month reunion tour in the states alone.If Wolfie is 1/4 partner then his take would be 30 million plus.With a 5% CD that would give him about 2 million dollars a year in interest without touching the principle.So good for Ed,and I bet that had something to do with Valerie giving the OK for Wolfie to do the tour.The next big question is will Van Halen be able to record a new album and have it sound worth a shit without Mikes background vocals.Does Van Halen 2008-09, want to sound like classic Van Halen or not??The fact is we haven't heard the Wolfie version of Van Halen without Mikes background vocals yet.If Eddie Dave and Alex,and Wolfie are smart,after they finish this tour they will bring back Mike to record the next Van Halen album,and lets just hope that Mike says yes and comes back for the fans so the next Van Halen record will sound like classic Van Halen..................Oh and by the way I though this review was right on about this tour!
http://www.classicrockrevisited.com/Concerts/Concerts07/vanhalenlive2007.htm

01-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Get it through your thick skull, Fat Pig will never return to the band, while Ed and Al are still members. Thoses two hate him more than they hate Hagar, and thats a fact. Also, Do you really think Wolfie is going to give up his place in the band?

SNIPER
01-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Wolf is getting his schooling on rock n roll and van halen. he will be the last one in van halen from this current line up. if wolfy knocks up one of the anthony doughters thats the closest thing you would ever see of mike being back in the band

saintbarry
01-05-2008, 01:54 PM
"Get it through your thick skull, Fat Pig will never return to the band, while Ed and Al are still members"............

That's too funny,that is exactly what Ed and Al said about Roth!!!!!!!!

letsrock
01-06-2008, 12:34 AM
bump