X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drgong
    Groupie
    • Feb 2004

A web site Dave would enjoy?

Check out this russian (I think..) chick and her website. She describes the meaning of long or complicated words or names. It´s called Hot For Words and it made me think of Diamond Dave & that he would probably enjoy this site. She´s pretty hot & she tries to educate folks in a somewhat sexy way..you be the judge..

and on youtube

Brilliant philologist and sexy YouTube sensation Marina Orlova is Hot For Words—and you will be too when you join her on a titillating journey through the origins and meanings of words and phrases. Combining fascinating philology and etymology with provocative, full-colored photos of the alluring author, Hot For Words makes intelligence almost unbearably sexy…and lots of fun!

ps Merry X-mas & all that
  • letsrock
    Veteran
    • Mar 2007

I think he would like as well. Great youtubes on it.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

If so Dave has similar likes and is thome-ish cause I find it interesting as well.

I also find it somewhat confusing as she would be so much more interesting sitting here next to me .

thome is confounded and .......intrigued .......all at the same time?

I look, but get bored easy .

I also realize no-one gives a crap what the.....

!!!!! WISE AND POWERFULL!!!!......""thome"" gives about Things.

I must re-examine !

NURSE!!!..................," My Instruments please!!!"

and a beer ,this could be a all-nighter!

Meanwhile back at the ranch..... All is well on the home world of....but that's another story.....

Comment

Working...