PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Chargers 2007

sadaist
12-26-2007, 10:45 AM
They've won 9 of the last 11 and 5 in a row. Hot at the right time of the season. Anyone think this team could give Indy or NE a serious scare? I do.

sadaist
12-31-2007, 10:46 AM
OK, so not a lot of Chargers fans here. Watch out for them though. They've won 10 of 12 and six in a row. Tennessee comes to San Diego for the wild card playoff game next Sunday. We've already beat them once this season. The winner of that goes to Indy, who we've also beat once this year.

VAN HLN CA
01-02-2008, 02:11 PM
if the Chargers beat Tennessee that will be the last win of the year.

They are Buffalo like in getting the prize and the year they did get beat down by 49'rs Miami should have been in the Super Bowl.

The only way Chargers get a Super Bowl is if they bring in Pete Carrol with full control but even then it's asking alot under the Spanos Dictatorship.

Last year was the real shot to get the job done and they blew it Padre style. It was all over but the shouting but both teams self-imploded. Too much nice weather.

sadaist
01-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Yeah. It's not easy being a Charger fan. If we get past the Titans, I think we can give Indy a run for their money. The team is great with the exception of Rivers. He's not as good as his record would have you believe. He just has great players around him.

sadaist
01-06-2008, 11:45 PM
7 wins in a row after holding the Titans to only two field goals today. Indy's next.

VanHalener
01-07-2008, 12:30 AM
Chargers vs Indy

Gonna be a good one.

VAN HLN CA
01-08-2008, 01:52 AM
If the Chargers actually pull off a big win they can earn some respect.

Do I believe they can? Not in the least. Giants have a better shot takin out the Cowboys.

sadaist
01-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
we can give Indy a run for their money.

Bye Bye Indy (despite the refs). Off to New England in the championship game. If the refs don't give all of the calls to the NFL's golden boy Brady, the Chargers will win the game.

sadaist
01-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by van hln CA
If the Chargers actually pull off a big win they can earn some respect.

Do I believe they can? Not in the least.

And now?

rustoffa
01-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Unbelievable. If the Dolts apply the same pressure to Brady, they've got a shot. 2 good playoff games in a row...what a day!!!

VAN HLN CA
01-14-2008, 03:44 AM
My my my, what have we just seen today?

Giants and Bolts both go into Home turf and win by 4 pts each!

Seriously shocking, I pray they beat the Pats and prove it was not just refs and turnovers. The they can take on the Pack where the most impossible SuperBowl match could never have been predicted.