X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vh rides again
    Commando
    • Dec 2006

your vote dont mean shit

who cares who gets elected, nothing is gonna change, your not gonna get health care unless you pay out the ass for it.
    pot is never going to be legal, and the rich are still going to get richer.

why waste your fucking time being involved in this fucking lie fest, its all a fucking lie.

you think your guy is the best candidate?
    hes a fucking liar and a cheat and will never do anything he says he will because the political system in this country is a failure, it wont allow him/her too. if any of these cocksuckers had your best intrerest in mind there wouldnt even be apposing partys.

we should have an emporor or a dictator, he rules till death. something would get done then i guarantee you.

i would vote for dave as emporer.
    Last edited by vh rides again; 01-01-2008, 02:30 PM.
  • Deklon
    Roadie
    • Jul 2007

If you're looking for free healthcare, legalized drugs, and nobody getting richer, why are you living in the USA? I mean, you can want those things if you want, but that's not the objective of this country are they?

Comment

• vh rides again
      Commando
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Deklon
      If you're looking for free healthcare, legalized drugs, and nobody getting richer, why are you living in the USA? I mean, you can want those things if you want, but that's not the objective of this country are they?
      no, it seems to me the objective of this country is getting fat and rich, and if your not already there you never will be.

save your bullshit for someone whos still all starey eyed and thinks the united states is fair and just.

good people stuck in a fucked up system is what we are, you believe anything else,your setting yourself up for letdown, kinda like a cub fan.

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by vh rides again
        no, it seems to me the objective of this country is getting fat and rich, and if your not already there you never will be.

save your bullshit for someone whos still all starey eyed and thinks the united states is fair and just.
        As opposed to where? Welcome to the planet, lazy fuck.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

and if your not already there you never will be.

Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

i can't say for sure about your vote, but i'm fairly certain mine's kinda important...

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667

LOL.

You Got Him.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The exact attitudes the real fat and rich elites want to to have: despondency, apathy, and ignorance...

Remember to mindlessly vote Republican in every election, because even though they represent none of your interests, they've drawn a line in the sand on gay marriage and largely nonexistent terrorists...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-02-2008, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• letsrock
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2007

Why vote?

hitler got elected by one vote.

But i think most Americans feel that there vote doesnt count, but they get a sense of doing something by voting.

I'm an elected official. Have been for years. all of you are right, most politicians have their own interests at hand. but why?

Well the American people dont show up to government meetings. they read the watered down version in the paper. Which is so watered down.

I challenge you no matter where you live. Go to a government meeting. You are even allowed to speak, ask question, share ideas.

Why do name parks after our mistresses. nobody else came up with a name. Why did we raise taxes? No citizens that work in finance showed up with Alternative ideas.

remember this is suppose to be for the people by the people.
                  the people have removed themselves. its sad. The only time we see the public is if a sex offender moves in the area.

Go to a meeting. not to prove me right, but so you can see for yourself all the empty public seats.

Keep in mind, the larger the city the more people will be there. yes we average 3 citizens. But our population is 4500.

yes NYC and LA will have people.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by letsrock
                    [B]Why vote?

hitler got elected by one vote....
                    He wasn't elected, he was appointed...

Comment

• vh rides again
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Blackflag
                      As opposed to where? Welcome to the planet, lazy fuck.
                      wow blackflag im suprised you would disagree and defend this countrys political process and its shortcomings.

there a many democracys on this planet that work in the publics interest.

im not real old or much into politics, i dont follow this shit hardly at all.
                      but over the years, i see these presidential candidates spewing the exact same bullshit over and over.
                      i remember very well hillary clinton and bill standing on a podium here in my home town waving a fake healthcare card in the air and promising healthcare for every american, and evry politician after them promising the same shit, and the crowd goes crazy.

when are americans finally gonna wake up and start yelling liar at them instead of applauding.

sammy hagar fans get called sheep here all the time, but the real sheep are american citizens, we are supremely gullible and out of this world forgiving, its like our memory lasts 4 years.

how anyone could argue who is the best man for president is deeply nausiating to me.
                      the system has beaten us the citizen, it is not for the people it is against us, not purposely but by its needing to protect us and its laws nothing can get done, it cant even feed its own people or put them in housing.

oh and by the way, whats with the lazy fuck remark?

i sometimes lay on my back and let the old lady do all the work, but damn i usually go to work every day im scheduled.
                      Last edited by vh rides again; 01-02-2008, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• vh rides again
                        Commando
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                        i can't say for sure about your vote, but i'm fairly certain mine's kinda important...
                        oh really
                        what do you want for yourself and this country?

do you think anything in your lifetime is going to change?

do you think your guy is going to do anything more than the last guy?

the best thing that will happen to our country will depend on the next presidents skill at asskissing, it will depend on how much cash he gives other countrys to like the united states again.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

oh really
                          what do you want for yourself and this country?

do you think anything in your lifetime is going to change?

do you think your guy is going to do anything more than the last guy?

the best thing that will happen to our country will depend on the next presidents skill at asskissing, it will depend on how much cash he gives other countrys to like the united states again.

so you only care about the presidential election? there are other elections out there. other elected officials.

in fact, where do you think presidential candidates come from? the VAST majority of all presidential candiates are/were elected officials at some (usually multiple) level(s).

the key is to vote for THEM. to go to local primaries. to vote for city council members. to support people who are good. you want a quality presidential candidate? support a quality town mayor. or get involved in the house of representatives primaries.

apathy breeds special interests.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            He wasn't elected, he was appointed...
                            Yup. Much like Bush.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

All this talk about Bush being appointed is nonsense. Bush sued to have the vote stopped because it was unconstitutional.

Gore wanted recount and recount until he won the election.
                              Last edited by Warham; 01-02-2008, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...