• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAN HLN CA
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2005

Brittany •_BREAKING NEWS

WTF the cops had to bust the door in???

This was the headline of 11:00 p.m. ABC 7 LA News.

Nothing funny here its just sad innocent kids are getting all this horseshit life-SAVE THEM ALREADY!

Go to JFXonline.com and see the pictures she looks gone!

Britney’s Wild RideIn: Britney Spears, JFXonlineNo CommentsLike I said in my previous post, the ride to the hospital was a crazy one. Initially, it looked like the Paramedic/Police convoy was headed to the UCLA medical center but for some reason, they decided to make a U-turn in the middle of Sunset Blvd, which caused a huge traffic jam and led to so much confusion for both the Paramedics and Cops. But we managed to have a sneak into the back of the ambulance and saw paramedics trying to calm a rather incoherent Britney looking like she didn’t know who all those people are.Friday, January 4th, 2008
    Related Posts:
    Britney’s Wild Ride
    Vanessa’s New Ride
    Joel And Nicole’s New Family Car
    Share:
    Damn Britney!In: Britney Spears, JFXonlineNo CommentsThanks for the emails and phone calls letting me know something was going on at Britney’s house earlier tonight. As it happened, we were already on scene and the only way to describe it was Cah-razy! I’m not sure how the aerial coverage looked or if it adequately conveyed the craziness on the ground but it was absolutely crazy. I mean crazy-crazy, which we all know is more than crazy, it’s like stupid crazy. I’ve got tons of video and photographs to prove it too. I’m going to start with these for now and start making adding more throughout the day. But as you may know, Police and Paramedics were called to Britney’s Beverly Hills home around 7:30pm tonight, where Britney allegedly locked herself in a bathroom with her two sons, refusing to hand the kids over to Kevin’s bodyguards. Cops reportedly had to break the door down, and found a hysterical Britney and her two sons. Britney was so hysterical, she has to be restrained in a gurney and transfered on a crazy trip to Cedars Sinai hospital where she is now. We stayed just long enough to see Sam Lutfi show up as well. JFXonline.com
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

A mother that can't bear the guilt of not having the custody of her two sons. Part of me feels VERY sorry for her, but the rational side of me knows that those kids are better off away from her.

The story of Britney isn't going to end happily....
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Susie Q
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

This chick will become a statistic and off herself in the near future or go insane. She's done with her 15 minutes of fame.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
          LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

That shit screammmmmed out at me!

Brittany, Brittany, Brittany...
          The Hosed Beast Strikes Again!

Last edited by VanHalener; 01-04-2008, 09:26 AM.
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• indeedido
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Poor thing. "FAME! I wanna live forever. I wanna learn how to fly. FLY!"
            This space for rent.

Comment

• WACF
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              A mother that can't bear the guilt of not having the custody of her two sons. Part of me feels VERY sorry for her, but the rational side of me knows that those kids are better off away from her.

The story of Britney isn't going to end happily....
              She needs to get a grip.

She has the pleasure of feeling like the majority of fathers in these situations feel...these are not new emotions.

Too much money and fame in her life...it is up to her to push her life in the right direction.

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Britney got me so excited that I mispelled her name.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="JibJabPlayer" width="440" height="370" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.jibjab.com/v/202681" /><param name="loop" value="false" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.jibjab.com/v/202681" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#C4C2AA" width="440" height="370" swliveconnect="true" id="JibJabPlayer" name="JibJabPlayer" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed></object><div><a href="http://www.jibjab.com/view/202681" target="_blank">Britney Spears Spoof Skinhead O'Connor</a> | <a href="http://www.jibjab.com/" target="_blank">Funny Jokes at JibJab</a></div>
                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by WACF
                  She needs to get a grip.

She has the pleasure of feeling like the majority of fathers in these situations feel...these are not new emotions.

Too much money and fame in her life...it is up to her to push her life in the right direction.
                  True. But she isn't stable enough to do that.

Being THAT famous from the age of 18 has clearly stunted her ability to not get her own way and to deal with it. She needs help now, for her kids sake.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• WACF
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                    True. But she isn't stable enough to do that.

Being THAT famous from the age of 18 has clearly stunted her ability to not get her own way and to deal with it. She needs help now, for her kids sake.

I hear ya.

The thing that bothers me here is this.

She had an opportunity to be someone...she chose to become trash.

She put herself before her kids...and she lost them...and she deserved that.

Her kids deserve better...

The fact is anyone who tries to steer her in the right direction would be seen as hostile or against her, and she would then cut them out.
                    There are many people wanting to hang on to her and her money/fame, and will tell her what she wants to hear...not what she needs to hear.

She needs to turn herself around...she put herself in the pit.

But yeah...for her kids sake I hope she gets her poop in a group...she needs to learn she is not number 1...her kids are.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I can see her staying at a mental institution for the rest of her natural life. Not like that hasn't happened before (i.e. Zelda Fitzgerald, Clara Bow). The only difference is that nobody will miss her, since she is putting her children's life in danger.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Brit's 15 minutes of fame would be over if she was normal. Because she is a crazy fuck, she's been headline news for the past year. She's bigger news than the presidential election or Iraq.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Britney is not the first or the last to suffer from a disease called Fame Fuck. Child stars seem to be especially vunerable. The only question I have is Britney going to be a surviving cock roach like Danny Bonaduce who should have died decades a ago or is she going to follow Dana Plato into the abyss?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

All I can say is I hope Britney's mom enjoys the big home and money she sacrificed her daughter for. No parent in their right mind would push their kid into show business like she did. Britney is just another victom bobbing on Mickey Mouse's cock.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Brittany •_BREAKING NEWS

Originally posted by van hln CA
                              ... sad innocent kids are getting all this horseshit life-SAVE THEM ALREADY!...
                              Here, we have a governmental children protection agency. At the first sign of a child being abused or neglected, they literally crash into the people's house and take the child away from the parents. No fuckin' around!

Regardless of the family's status, popularity or financial situation, ALL children are allowed to that protection and sometimes, "re-location"...

Now, how does it work in L-A county?
                              I mean at the first sign of neglect (as they where born), "someone" should have reacted A.S.A.P.!
                              No child abuse was ever more obvious and publically displayed!
                              Last edited by blonddgirl777; 01-05-2008, 10:02 AM.
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Working...