PDA

View Full Version : 9 US Troops Killed in Iraq in 2 Days

Nickdfresh
01-09-2008, 04:24 PM
9 US soldiers killed in Iraq in 2 days

46 minutes ago

BAGHDAD - Nine American soldiers were killed in the first two days of a new American drive to kill al-Qaida in Iraq fighters holed up in districts north of the capital, the U.S. military said Wednesday.

Six soldiers were killed and four were wounded Wednesday in a booby-trapped house in Diyala province, where joint U.S.-Iraqi forces were driving through a difficult web of lush palm and citrus groves, farmland and fertile river bottoms.

The military also announced that three U.S. soldiers were killed and two were wounded Tuesday in an attack in Salahuddin province. The operation began Tuesday.

Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080109/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_soldiers_killed)

Jim Shetterlini
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
God bless them all! Our support for them and their efforts should never waiver and I hope that this was the worst they will encounter during this mission. May they realize a quick and decisive defeat of these hate filled evil barbarians.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Define "mission"

Define "Defeat"

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

You just parrot what FAUX NOIZE tells you.

We are there to ensure that the US WRITTEN OIL LAW giving rights to US Big OIL is signed into law.

And spare me your bullshit "support" :rolleyes:

I bet you have a yellow magnet on your SUV too, Shiterlini.

fucking sheep.

Nickdfresh
01-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
God bless them all! Our support for them and their efforts should never waiver and I hope that this was the worst they will encounter during this mission. May they realize a quick and decisive defeat of these hate filled evil barbarians.

Um, dude, dying is pretty much "the worst" thing one can encounter on the mission...

LoungeMachine
01-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Why do you hate the troops, Nick?

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
01-10-2008, 11:33 AM
:crickets chirping:

Gee, imagine my surpise our resident FAUX SHEEP Shitonme can't answer a simple question.

Way to "support" the troops, Jimbo :rolleyes:

Way to cut and run.

Jim Shetterlini
01-10-2008, 11:38 AM
I have told you on many occasions I no longer dignify your bile with a response, LIMP DINGER!

LoungeMachine
01-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
I have told you on many occasions I no longer dignify your bile with a response, LIMP DINGER!

:lol:

Yet you just did.....

Why Lie, Jimbo?

Why not just come out and tell the truth?

You CANT tell us what the "mission" is because you don't know.

And you'll never know, unless you're TOLD what it is by Sean, Rash, or Billo.

Stick to cruising the underground for young girls, Jimmy. This forum is a little over your head.

:gulp: