PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Know What I Fucking HATE???

LoungeMachine
01-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Big ups / props to rustoffa for the idea [again]

:gulp:

You know what I fucking hate?

Those god damn people walking around with mini surfboards in their ears. :mad:

Fucking idiots.

10 years ago you assholes used pay phones just like the rest of us, and then finally along comes cell phones.

But no, reaching into your fucking pocket to retrieve your new phone has become too much of a motherfucking BURDEN to you now. :rolleyes:

You have to walk around, breathing my air, with your fucking Jetsons / Star Trek phone in your ear like you're soooo fucking needed.

TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR EAR BEFORE I JAB MY BIC INTO YOUR OTHER ONE, FUCKNUT.

And of course, I blame this whole fucking trend on yuppies, Britney Spears, The Webmasters here [Mezro in particular] and George Bush.

Whew, I feel better. :gulp:

So, what do you just fucking HATE :mad: ??????

Cow tipping without a permit?

Steve Savicki Threads?

Candles that smell like Vanilla?

Shout, shout, let it all out. These are the things that I'm talking about.

Ally_Kat
01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
I fucking hate people who see that I'm waiting longer for the bus or that I'm next in line to get onto the train and then -- BAM -- they shove right in front of me to get on.

Who the fuck do you think you are? The queen of fucking Sheba?

But I can't say anything cuz this happens in the hood and I don't feel like getting stabbed.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I fucking hate people who see that I'm waiting longer for the bus or that I'm next in line to get onto the train and then -- BAM -- they shove right in front of me to get on.

Who the fuck do you think you are? The queen of fucking Sheba?

But I can't say anything cuz this happens in the hood and I don't feel like getting stabbed.

Fucking Mezro. Trolley Hog.

Can't wait like the rest of you good people. :mad:

[ and we all know who the real Queen of Fucking Sheba is around here, AK] ;)

Ally_Kat
01-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Trolley? Where are we, Mister Roger's neighborhood? lol

VanHalener
01-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Lounge, I was forced to give my father that very same lecture a while back.
He's hip, so I let him call a mulligan.

VanHalener
01-26-2008, 08:54 PM
SLOWER TRAFFIC MOVE RIGHT

I hate the stoopid asshats that do the speed limit in the fast lane.

Move the Fuck Over!

Jim Shetterlini
01-26-2008, 09:20 PM
So, what do you just fucking HATE ??????

YOU!

LOL I don't hate ya we just do not see eye to eye!

I agree with ya on the earboard, some fuckhole had one on in Best Buy, and I swear to fuckin god he looked like had not gotten a personal call on a saturday since the Clinton Admin.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
So, what do you just fucking HATE ??????

YOU!

LOL I don't hate ya we just do not see eye to eye!

:D

:bottle:

[ wish i hadn't already used my one "wanna know what i hate".....coulda mentioned blind busheep who vote against their own best interest] :D

Jim Shetterlini
01-26-2008, 09:35 PM
On saturday night and my mood is right, I will say that humor abounds as I take another sip of Crown!

No matter what you are one interesting CAT!

Matt White
01-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Wanna Know What I Fucking HATE???

PEOPLE!!!

http://www.cottet.org/avery/av/cat2.png

VAN HLN CA
01-26-2008, 10:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqS4sGcNy20

Matt White
01-26-2008, 10:57 PM
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwug4fk_PiQ

rustoffa
01-27-2008, 12:02 AM
This fucking thread has officially lowered my hate level.

I'd like to give a shout-out to Lounge for throwing me yet another flotation device.

When I logged on like 45 minutes ago, thoughts of drowning myself in this swirling whirlpool of hate permeated my very logged-on-itudeness. Thank goodness I found this thread....the complimentary life jacket lowered my hate level!
:cool:

Little Texan
01-27-2008, 12:09 AM
I hate stupid people and stupid ass drivers! Where are these stupid motherfuckers getting their driver's licenses these days? The bottom of a cereal box? I swear! It would be great if, for once in their miserable lives, people around here could use a fucking turn signal, or learn how to dim their goddamn, motherfucking headlights at night! Also, it would be great if people could actually drive at least the fucking
speed limit, instead of 15 mph or more BELOW it! Don't even get me started on people that SLOWLY pull right out in front of me while I'm cruising down the highway! I can leave the house in a good mood, and these stupid pricks will have me wanting to kill every last one of them after just a few minutes of driving! Death to all the stupid people of this world! Angry enough for you? :D

thome
01-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Big ups / props to rustoffa for the idea [again]

Fucking idiots.

These Dudes are so connected they are so -Trump- these salesmen who haven't kissed a girl in well... besides thier wifes and it's all about -LOOKIN -like you got something going on.

My favorite is the one with the -Morphine Sukker- in his mouth while he impresses the LADIES!!

IsthatfucknJOE!
01-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Yet another desperate cry for attention! I see nothing has changed. Flex them internet muscles peewee. By the way, immediate candidate for gayest post ever!

Ally_Kat
01-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by IsthatfucknJOE!
Yet another desperate cry for attention! I see nothing has changed. Flex them internet muscles peewee. By the way, immediate candidate for gayest post ever!

Dude, start a "Lounge is a douchebag" thread. They're all the rage!

IsthatfucknJOE!
01-27-2008, 01:11 AM
The fuckers so weird. I did a little research and found out this clown weighs in at about a buck 30, 5 foot 4. Flexing them internet muscles is the only "physical aggression" he gets. I'd fight him w/12 ounce glove and let him wear brass knuckles if that's what it took. Same goes for alice. Love to fight either one of them and maybe that cunt terry too.

Ally_Kat
01-27-2008, 01:49 AM
Al's pretty tall...

ALinChainz
01-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Al's pretty tall...

Don't scare him hun ... he already trembles at the thought of me ... and to think I usually just have that effect on women.

Joe, you're just creepy and I have told you for years.

You aren't my type snore, although that is a winning smile you have there. Too bad those are false teeth though, we know what shade of black yours really are.

http://www.fantasyoutlaws.com/images/gloryjoe.jpg

LoungeMachine
01-27-2008, 01:34 PM
The fuckers so weird. I did a little research and found out this clown weighs in at about a buck 30, 5 foot 4.

5' 10" 165#

Why you would be researching my physical characteristics. I'd rather not know you fucking shit pusher.

But by all means. let us know which sites have this kind of information. :D

Please feel free to share anything else you learned, or was my looks the only thing that interested you?

FORD
01-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Trolley? Where are we, Mister Roger's neighborhood? lol

They have a trolley in Seattle now. And it has a great acronym.

South Lake Union Trolley.

The minute the name was made public, the t-shirt & bumper sticker printers went to work.

http://www.ridetheslutshirts.com/images/mens_black_small2.jpg

Ally_Kat
01-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
They have a trolley in Seattle now. And it has a great acronym.

South Lake Union Trolley.

The minute the name was made public, the t-shirt & bumper sticker printers went to work.

http://www.ridetheslutshirts.com/images/mens_black_small2.jpg

Dude, you and I need to exchange info because I NEED one of those.

Steve Savicki
01-28-2008, 01:40 PM
By the way, immediate candidate for gayest post ever!
Well, and a decade's not over yet:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41480
[Post #4]
Oops that was post vs. thread.

Coyote
01-28-2008, 03:19 PM
So, what do you just fucking HATE :mad: ??????

Trends.

Useless banning propositions.

Spam.

Elitism. (VIP, or otherwise)

binnie
01-28-2008, 04:31 PM
What I really hate?

People who complain about things when they have the power to change them. People like that need to find a real problem, one that isn't changeable.

Oh, and people who take their young children into restaurants and they let them either a) Scream, or b) run around.

jhale667
01-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Oh, and people who take their young children into restaurants and they let them either a) Scream, or b) run around.

Don't forget movie theaters! I think it should be legal to taze people who bring their fucking toddlers to movies. Totally inconsiderate.

VanHalener
01-28-2008, 06:57 PM
I hate waking to pussy in my face.

I hate it when my cat, Chubs, gets on the bed and settles by my head with her kooch inches from my face!

I have to break her of this.

Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope!

Blackflag
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM

I hate that shit. The fact is, the only people who need to be 'on call' all the time are doctors. The rest need to get over themselves.

I'll tell you what I hate: these inconsiderate asshole parents and their kids. If your kid screams and cries, you can't go to a restaurant, you can't go the movies, you can't fly around whenever you want... You just have to have a little courtesy for others and fucking stay home when you have a kid. Welcome to parenthood, asshole.

I was on a flight last week, and some idiot kid was screaming behind me the whole way. What the FUCK.:mad:

I didn't sign up to deal with your fucking kid. :mad2:

LoungeMachine
01-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by VanHalener
I hate waking to pussy in my face.

Homo.

LoungeMachine
01-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag

I was on a flight last week, and some idiot kid was screaming behind me the whole way. What the FUCK.:mad:

I hear ya. Nothing worse.

Nothing, I mean nothing beats First Class. :gulp:

Okay, maybe corporate jets, but I wouldn't know. :(

I know most of the time the parents are dying inside, and hoping no one gets mad. But it's the fucking breeders who couldnt give a shit that I want to drop kick out at 30,000 feet.

:mad:

Blackflag
01-28-2008, 09:11 PM
[i]
Okay, maybe corporate jets, but I wouldn't know. :(

[/B]

That's the conclusion I've come to. If you can't be on a private plane, you shouldn't be flying. I'm tired of flying around packed in like cattle.

Blackflag
01-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Something else I hate... rap music. If you want to play music, at least get off your ass and learn to play a fucking instrument.:mad:

jhale667
01-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Here's another one: People who drive like ASSHOLES! :D

Not too long ago, I'm sitting at a stoplight, waiting to get on the Freeway after work. The douche in the car in front of me starts drifting backwards...
Noticing this, I blow my horn JUST as he taps my bumper (no damage, mind you, he's just an idiot). He hangs out his window and starts yelling shit at me as if I hit HIM, not the other way around, prompting a 1-finger salute from me. :heyfu:
Well, apparently all Mr. Tough-guy sees through my tinted windows is the finger and long hair - so he thinks I'm a chick.
He gets out of his car and starts walking towards mine like he's gonna be all badass or something...My 6' 1", fairly pissed-off looking ass gets out of the car and says "EXCUSE ME?!?" :mad:

I have never seen anyone turn around and run back to their car so fast in my life....:lol: :lol:

As the pansy is running away, he's like "Fuck you, man!" :D

The other people in the surrounding cars started applauding....even after I got on the freeway, people are pulling up beside me giving me the thumbs up....:baaa:

Hysterical.....

LoungeMachine
01-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Here's another one: People who drive like ASSHOLES! :D

Not too long ago, I'm sitting at a stoplight, waiting to get on the Freeway after work. The douche in the car in front of me starts drifting backwards...
Noticing this, I blow my horn JUST as he taps my bumper (no damage, mind you, he's just an idiot). He hangs out his window and starts yelling shit at me as if I hit HIM, not the other way around, prompting a 1-finger salute from me. :heyfu:

Reminds me of a favorite practical joke...

Next time you come up to a stop light, and you notice the driver next to you isn't paying attention........slowly start drifting backwards.

Watch him/her lurch forward in their seat panicking and hitting the brakes looking around thinking they were about to drift into the intersection. :D

Never fails. :cool:

LoungeMachine
01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Know what else I hate?

The fact we dumped 1/4 of a million posts, 2 forums, and it still takes 3-4 attempts to post a single thought.

Can't wait for the new software.

Anyone who hasn't donated in a while, help Sarge out, will ya?

It's going to be a whole new site. :cool:

Blackflag
01-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Alright, a new one... the state of the union address...where everybody feels the need to clap after ever fucking sentence like sycophant zombies. I HATE that shit! :mad:

jhale667
01-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Something else I hate... rap music. If you want to play music, at least get off your ass and learn to play a fucking instrument.:mad:

While I agree the majority of rap is shit (and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but whatever), a select few - Mos Def, Ice Cube, Busta Rhymes...ARE the beat-poets of our generation. You may just not like the beat...:lol:

LoungeMachine
01-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Worse yet, the PARTISAN divide of the clapping. :rolleyes:

The whole fucking thing is such a pandering, self-fucking JOKE.

I had to turn the volume down so all I can do is read the CC and watch for the smirks.

I drink at every smirk.

Hence, I'm hammered.

LoungeMachine
01-28-2008, 09:47 PM
While I agree the majority of rap is shit (and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but whatever), a select few - Mos Def, Ice Cube, Busta Rhymes...ARE the beat-poets of our generation. You may just not like the beat...:lol:

And I used to like you, J. :(

Funny thing is, as much as I DESPISE rap music, and rappers in general.....

They make great actors.

Ludicris in Crash? :cool:

Snoop and Cube in Training Day? :cool:

They just can't sing/write a song to save their lives. :rolleyes:

Biz Markie is probably the best voice among them :D

Blackflag
01-28-2008, 09:50 PM

I don't even disagree with that. If you want to sell it as beat poetry, cool. I even have some mp3's on my machine.

But - on a whole - learn a fucking instrument, people. Fuck.

Blackflag
01-28-2008, 09:52 PM

Funny thing is, as much as I DESPISE rap music, and rappers in general.....

They make great actors.

Ludicris in Crash? :cool:

Snoop and Cube in Training Day? :cool:

Biz Markie is probably the best voice among them :D

Totally. Ice Cube in Ghosts of Mars. Ice-T in anything he's in. I don't know what makes these guys such whip actors.

Blackflag
01-28-2008, 09:58 PM

As the pansy is running away, he's like "Fuck you, man!" :D

I've totally been in that situation before. One of my cars is an old person's car (Cadillac), and people think they can shit on old people...then I get out of the car, and they drive away. :)

I'm not even going to start on the driving thing, though. I've lived some cities where the drivers were such assholes it was mindboggling. Where I'm at now, the drivers are decent.

jhale667
01-28-2008, 10:00 PM

I drink at every smirk.

Hence, I'm hammered.

I'd be right there with ya, but I'm on antibiotics for this fucked-up ear infection I got, so I can't drink! Imagine the horror! :eek: ;)

Okay, here's another one: Jock-types (or the ones you can tell were in their high-school/college years) who act all tough until you call them on it. Especially the ones that have an issue with guys with long hair.

Which reminds me of another funny story: I'm visiting my hometown, at my former local bar hangout, and you have to cross the dance floor to get to the bar...
I'm going to get a drink, and this asshat (who was a bit larger than I, btw) that's dancing with some girl yells
"Get a fucking haircut!"

I turn around, look at him and say "Make me". Dude gets the total deer-in-the-headlights look...I mean, just froze.
I say "Yeah, that's what I THOUGHT."
His girl points at him and starts LAUGHING IN HIS FACE!!!! :lol: Classic. :D She came up to me at the bar later to say "Dude, that was funny as hell."
Not like I'm saying I'm some big tough guy, but I ain't backing down, either....:D

Must be the meds, I'm on a roll tonight....;)

jhale667
01-28-2008, 10:06 PM

Aw, C'MON!! :lol: That's not cool!

Who said anything about SINGING? :D
And I DID say the VAST majority of it is crap....;)

Don't know what to tell ya about the acting thing, either....

jhale667
01-28-2008, 10:12 PM
I don't even disagree with that. If you want to sell it as beat poetry, cool. I even have some mp3's on my machine.

But - on a whole - learn a fucking instrument, people. Fuck.

I'm with ya on that one. Those guys I mentioned are probably the only ones I would consider "poets".
I don't consider a turntable an "instrument".

And I ain't selling shit...:D

rustoffa
01-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Worse yet, the PARTISAN divide of the clapping. :rolleyes:

Pelosi missing her mark was the highlight of the evening. She jumped up so fast, I thought Cheney was gonna have a mild coronary....at least he woke up!

binnie
01-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Don't forget movie theaters! I think it should be legal to taze people who bring their fucking toddlers to movies. Totally inconsiderate.

We are definitley on the same wave-length....

jhale667
01-29-2008, 04:03 AM
We are definitley on the same wave-length....

Yeah, and not just toddlers, the little 5 and 6 year-olds that shouldn't be in R-rated movies anyway, kicking the back of my seat....:mad:
That's when you turn to their shitty parent and say "Control your kid...NOW."

Just more proof stupid people shouldn't reproduce...seen Idiocracy? That movie is almost more scary than it is funny....a little too much within the realm of possibility....
:(

binnie
01-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Yeah, and not just toddlers, the little 5 and 6 year-olds that shouldn't be in R-rated movies anyway, kicking the back of my seat....:mad:
That's when you turn to their shitty parent and say "Control your kid...NOW."

I just don't know how people let their kids get to that stage, I really don't.....

jhale667
01-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I just don't know how people let their kids get to that stage, I really don't.....

I think the trend started when it became "inappropriate" to physically discipline your child...I'm not talking abuse, but SPANK THAT ASS for cryin' out loud...
I've heard stories of child services being called on parents for SPANKING here, no shit....

I know fear of a serious ass-beating from my mom (or god forbid, my late ex-drill sgt. dad) kept me out of a LOT of trouble as a kid....

Anybody else have parents back in the day who would send YOU outside to get the stick for them to whip your ass with?
And god help you if you came back with what was perceived as a "twig"....:rolleyes:

But yeah, I see kids pull shit on their parents today that if I did at that age I'd STILL have a footprint in my ass....

binnie
01-29-2008, 03:57 PM

But yeah, I see kids pull shit on their parents today that if I did at that age I'd STILL have a footprint in my ass....

Yep, it's the same here too. Sad world really......