PDA

View Full Version : Billary is running a dirty campaign

Little Texan
01-29-2008, 03:54 AM
Talk about a bunch of nasty slobs! Are they just too lazy to clean up their own mess?

Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326145,00.html)

Dirt Is Found on the Clinton Campaign Trail in Iowa
Monday, January 28, 2008

By Brit Hume

Garbage In Garbage Out

Campaign workers for Hillary Clinton left such a mess when they cleared out of their headquarters in Clinton, Iowa — that the building manager says he will never rent office space to a political candidate again. The Quad-City Times reports the campaign rented six rooms from last summer until after the Iowa caucuses early this month.

Building manager Duane Jones says when the staff left — he found garbage, spoiled food, holes drilled in the walls for phone lines without permission, and stains on the carpets. He also says a smoke alarm was missing — and noticed that windows were often open on cold days — leading him to believe staffers were smoking in the non-smoking building.

Jones says he kept the campaign's $500 deposit — and finally received a check last week to cover the additional cleanup expenses. The local Clinton campaign chairman says he was not in the office much — but never noticed any damage — and that he only learned about the allegations was last week.

FORD
01-29-2008, 11:56 AM
Well, they sure as Hell aren't following the rules in the Michigan and Florida primaries. And the paid DLC interns over at Democratic Underground make the trolls who come here look like amateurs.

But for some reason, I have a feeling any story from Brit Hume and FAUX Noise is going to be embellished just a little ;)

Nitro Express
01-29-2008, 12:40 PM
I hate the Clintons. Always have. But I consider politicians in general whores you buy to get what you want. Both Clintons are whores. There's no integrity there and sevral former Clinton staff members have said the Clinton camp are a bunch of slobs. Just because Hillary hung sex toys on the White House Christmas tree is no reason to vote for her. :D

Nitro Express
01-29-2008, 12:40 PM
I hate the Clintons. Always have. But I consider politicians in general whores you buy to get what you want. Both Clintons are whores. There's no integrity there and sevral former Clinton staff members have said the Clinton camp are a bunch of slobs. Just because Hillary hung sex toys on the White House Christmas tree is no reason to vote for her. :D