X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

My New Orleans Van Halen YouTubes

Okay, so I caught some shit starting my own thread regarding my personal videos from the Greensboro, NC show...but here I am again, wanting to keep my videos separate from the rest.

I attended the New Orleans show last night and although I loved the Greensboro show, this one was miles ahead of it. I fucking LOVED last night's show.

In this thread, you will receive the videos as I upload them. The videos I'll be posting will be complete versions of the following:

"You Really Got Me / I'm The One"

"Romeo Delight"

"Somebody Get Me A Doctor"

"Dance The Night Away / Atomic Punk"

"Unchained"

"Little Dreamer"

"Little Guitars"

"Panama"

"Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love"

"Jump" (I felt like I needed to post a more redeeming video of this song after my video of the Greensboro debacle).

Please be patient as I upload.

Here's the opening numbers "You Really Got Me / I'm The One"
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0I1KPIfCIFg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0I1KPIfCIFg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Closing this one, since you've got two of them....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...